Super Bomb OG Grow,University Hills,OG 101,

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

:hi

Wassup mr. Tortuga. Just dropping in to say I been lurking on your grow for a while now and MAN it was a good show :) Keep up the GREEN work brah! Will be following your grows. I need me some baseball bat nugs too! LOL:cool0041:[/Q
What Up 619
Thanks for posting bro. Its good to see that people were watching. I hope you got something out of it. I know I did.
peace
Tortuga

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

super sick grow and very informative man love it all. If you are getting rid of your mothers could i grab them offf you i am looking for a few myself. Also how long do you run strains until. Or is it when u feel they are ready then you pull. Cant wait for the next grow you have man peace.

Hey Tipper
Ya I haven`t totally decided to get rid of the moms. When I do they usually go outside bro thats what I mean by getting rid of them. You can run strains for a long while bro. I have space issues for my moms. So when they start to get to big for the room. I take new cuts and start a new mom. I`ve never had same mom for over a year. I don`t provide cuts for no one except myself so I don`t need big ass moms.
peace Tortuga

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Wassup Og. Man shit is dank bro. Yep I nailed my goal with 2p`s for every 1k. My University Cross is an absolute beast with a whopping 2p`s from 5 plants. Sucks Ole lady went to Texas with the camera ugh....Ya Og I`m on the ball man. I got the new girls in the room and they will be getting flipped in the next ten days, they are 17 inches already and got the nets up for this one 2. This room will be Sour Band and Og 101. The next Og run I do will be all University Hills Og. I think I will be getting rid of most my Og moms only because everytime I run the Uh I ask myself why do you grow anything else. Its that good. Peace
Tortuga1503

Again bro, Thas' was up! ahhaa. Just about to change my setup from two 150watters to one 400watt with a galaxy smart ballast...stoked. Thinkin ill be able to do a lot more with this bitch!

Looking good bro, cant believe your steez, im takin notes!

T

tipper619sd

lol oh i see i thought u were gonna just ditch them. I am waiting for my moms to get ready so i can take a few cuts. Keep upo the good work and hey put me on that list for a tester when u run those seeds if you do. That was a crazy pheno and u gotta love how u pushed them girls to there fullest potential. Keep it up bro ill keep in touch. Peace

B

Boost

Wanted to share some eye kandi real quick from this years outdoor grow's goin on. The first pic is a multiple strain grow out, bunch of dank ass strains... Second is a all WOSC feminized seed garden OG 101, Holy Grail OG, and Kali Kandi. The 3rd garden is a greenhouse running all WOSC Kali Kandi from feminzed stock, it's Chocolope x OG 101. The last pic is the biggest plant Kali Kandi #5 a freak producer!!!
Backyard 1

Backyard boogie

Greenhouse

Big kk

xrob415x

xrob415x

That univercity cross sounds crazy. does it have the og smell? hows the flowering time? Wish i could see a pic of the bud after its trimmed. it look great

C

critical

Whats up critical.I`m going to work on them beans. Your on the friend list so stay tuned bro. I have been getting quite a few request for seeds ever since the pic was taken. I didn`t know what I had and now I do.
Peace
tortuga

thanks bro i here ya sorry took so long i didnt realize u had replyed and congrats on such a banging creation again mate, im on it as soon as u say the word for sure take care n take it easy

Top Bottom