Super Bomb OG Grow,University Hills,OG 101,

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I put blue tape on some random bamboo sticks and put the date I flipped on the tape. I need to know how much she stretches after the flip.I like to flood my tray as high as possible. It takes a shit load of water to flood that baby to the top,80,90 gallons and the pumps always sucking air. So I started saving all my one gallon jugs washed them up and filled them up with water.I`ve been placing them in my tray. Its only taking 50,60 gallons to flood as high as I want. Ghetto I know but it works for me.

Lites off
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Not much to update everythings running smooth. I`m not able to tell any differance between the two rez`s yet. Both are growing perfect healthy plants.I got a jungle in there man but I love it. Its takes lots of work to use the bamboo right. Everythings gotta be tied and supported. These girls are 4 ft on the table. I got a 10 ft cieling. I`m 15 days in today so the stretch should be getting close to ending. No worries. Heres a pic from the ground.

Day 14 bottom view
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yep,Ive gotta damn scab heeling as we speak. Lol. Fuckin stick!

Nice setup bro. Support trellis works nice too. The white or transparent. Might reduce the shading a little.
Im on an Og kick right now, so Im all stoked about the grow logues!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Just a quick update. Had a ballast take a shit a couple hours ago. Its been one of those weeks. I have another op where problem after problem has happened. All mechanical,electrical not to mention the fucking aphids I thought I smashed. I`m just trying to finish it out. You get what you put in and honestly I should have put in alot more. Anyways I`ve been putting the work in on this run and its starting to show. The room is starting to blow up. 16 days in and they are 50 inches tall. This room has been running for about a year now so its dialed. The other op has 2 rooms with 4k each and they are brand new. First run in them. So next month I will do a Sonic Fly diary.Heres a couple of pics of the Og`s

A
Bud  16
Rushoe

Rushoe

put some jack in the crack antenna balls on them lol that would be a shit load of them lol...Or something I have seen them sticks almost take out eyeballs.Nice job looks good bro killer set up

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Thanks Rush and QQ for stopping by and responding. My Bubba and Sonic Fly cuts are starting to bust roots. I will be start logging that run in August.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Lookin dank bro! I'll keep an eye on this one for sure...

L

lostnFound02

it looks like a jungle there with all the bamboo sticks but nice grow..

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

hey surfer and lostnfound thanks for stopping by. Ya its starting to get fun now. I changed the rez a day early also I said before I have aphids at another grow I take care of so out of precautian I top dressed the run with botaniguard just in case.than a quick flush with ph`ed ro and filled the rez. Nothing has been shared but still don`t want to see them fuckers in my tray. I got about 3 weeks left with the other run so a good clean up and a systemic on my vegging girls and we should be golden. I wanted to back off the a and b a lil bit. The plants look great but I still want to back off on all the nitrogen since the hammerhead has it to. I was using hydroplex but read alot about the hammerhead Moab combo. Since the schedule I use belongs to the owner of Mad Farmer he`s pretty interested in the results also. Here`s whats in the H&G rez
7 mls a
8 mls b
5 mls bud-xl
.5 ml drip clean
5 ml sweet
5 mls nuts humics/fulvics
protek as ph up
5 mls hammerhead
15 mls cal-mag
Here`s a few pics. The last pic is the university, both og`s reek of og already. A deep pungent og funk. I love both these girls

20in lites comin on
20in
10120 days
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

here`s the 101. I have grown this og before and with the right care she blows up. Hopefully we can get there with her. The 2nd pic is a bubba og I love running. The 3rd pic is a sour bubble I got there. The sour bubbles are in croutons and hand watered. The bubbs is in the ebb.

10120 days
Bubbs20
Sour bubble20
sticky icky

sticky icky

Looks like some straight kills bro nice selections super dank og's and evry sour bubble I've tried is dank great job peace!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Thanks G.o.D for stopping in. Ya next run I`m gonna scrog some Sonic Flys but prolly still run the Og`s with the bamboo, or make some cages out of that fence wire they sell at home depot.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I picked up a new strain, its LA Cheese. UK Cheese crossed with LA Con. I picked the baby up yesterday so today she is sitting in a fish aquarium in quarantine.lol no but really I had mites a while back but managed to smash them no easy task. I have aphids at another spot but they are much easier to get rid of. I haven`t had to deal with any pm yet but my rooms run killer. always around 77-79 rh hovers around 50-53% always.. Thats the key to success imo. Provide killer enviroment and get killer results well if you don`t fuck other shit up. The Stoners that we are..

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Thank You man. I love the sour bubble. She`s a lil plant atleast the one I have. I`m always searching for BOG`s stuff.

Top Bottom