Super Critical CBD from Greenhouse Seeds

Wellllll... I've got the cups ready. I split up the clones, successful on the right, not yet successful on the left. Freshly cleaned trays with a bit of fresh feed to reach down to.

I'm debating planting the ones on the right... 6 are ready, the rest could use some time. I might wait just a bit longer. Its already something like day 20 fgs, I can wait a little longer..

Leech tested the tray after flushing and adjusting a couple days ago. pH 6.4 EC 0.8 😁😁😁

Still debating...
 
Just missed the photo op in the nursery at lights out but I got everyone into cups, the color is already improving in the group I transplanted yesterday.

All said 21/25 clones survived. Two died out of curiosity alone but regardless, it's 84%! An improvement over my last batch!!

I got what I wanted and only one person goes without the clones they were expecting... For now anyway.
 
This Green Planet fertilizer smells exactly like apple juice when its all mixed up... Not getting as fast a recovery in the clones as I did with pH perfect... (Some trials seem necessary) I'm considering using pH perfect for cloning before switching them onto this line in the future.

Day 22 for the clones... 😐
Day 15 in the flower tent...

Pictures tonight.
 
This Green Planet fertilizer smells exactly like apple juice when its all mixed up... Not getting as fast a recovery in the clones as I did with pH perfect... (Some trials seem necessary) I'm considering using pH perfect for cloning before switching them onto this line in the future.

Day 22 for the clones... 😐
Day 15 in the flower tent...

Pictures tonight.
I'm thinking a little "kelp me out" in the next feed might just expedite the recovery of the clones...

Thoughts?
 
I killed the T5's in the flower tent for temperature reasons. Not an issue in the winter, spring, fall... I also removed a humidifier going into week 3. Currently I'm at 55% rh with a max temp of 27.1. Night temp is right around 23 C.

The flowering plant is developing well... First time flowering one, we will find out... Day 15 today. Very distinct smell to this plant, hard to describe...

The slow clones are recovering well, slow to put their color back on but growing once again at least. I only have a handful left to offload.
 
Needing water daily now, still doing the two day watering cycle. Water to runoff day 1 then 33% of that the next day.

New water cycle started today, third cycle on the new nutrient line so I went with water and enzyme as per the instructions, (water only every second or third feeding)

Leech today;
pH in 6.4/Out 6.4
EC in 0.4/Out 1.8

I'll give her her 33% volume at full nutrient levels tomorrow and watch her a bit to see if it needs to be water only for the full third cycle...
 
The clones are making progress. I added 1ml per liter of kelp (Kelp me out) to the feeding schedule today. They each got 44ml of the new mix. It actually didn't raise my EC at all... Still 0.8. I also began using potassium silicate instead of pH up... Within reason of course.
 
I ended up reconnecting the exhaust in the nursery last night, I also kicked on the 3rd exhaust fan in the mother tent. Those small exhaust fans both pump over the wall into my basement.

2 reasons for doing this. The temperature in the flower tent continues to hit 28 C... Summer ugh. & The clones are ready for some air exchange.

I cranked up the humidifier for the seedlings who don't need the air exchange so much at this point in time... Compromise. The house furnace is now pumping in fresh cool air @ 50% humidity 24/7... Just found those settings... This also helps.

My rh took a hit initially but the average temps in the room came back down to acceptable. I can work on the humidity in the nursery without much trouble.
 
Water in today 6.1/2.0
Water out today 6.3/3.0...

PH is spot on. EC seems pretty high after a water only cycle. Not panicking. Water only every second cycle from here on in until that leech ec comes down a tad. The plant remains happy and healthy. Buds developing nicely at 18 days into flower.

Clones are still doing well! Bumped their feed up to week 2, slow to drop the yellowing up to now...

The last of the plants going out, goes out tonight along with my super leggy DGD seedling. Toodles! Lol take your stretch somewhere else!

Down to the keepers now!
 
I traced back my steps and reasoned out the oddly high leech EC as well. I spray a solution of various things from time to time to kill any mold that pops up on the outside of the fabric pots. I sprayed the outside of the pot lightly yesterday, (it smelled slightly off, I didn't see any mold though...) when I watered to runoff today it washed the dried neem/lemon/castille residue off the outside of the pot and ruined my test. Pretty straightforward.

Back to water only every 3rd cycle 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
 
I snipped the bamboo stakes back a bit to allow the branches to spread out a bit. Then I dropped the trellis on her. Where my FIM'ing took it really took, but its causing some density issues in spots. I defoliated all inward pointing fans, filled humidifiers and fed her.... I'll get pictures sometime soon I'm sure...

Done! Nursery and veg tents don't need me today.

Off to mix soil... I see transplanting in my future...
 
Photo update.

Yellowing in the clones (iron def/high pH) is improving as they root into the pro mix. I'm watering into everything in this mix at 6.0 right now. Watching, almost dialed in...
 
I spent an hour making a new stand, raising her and the trellis, levelling the trellis, bending branches and tying down tops.

Let the experiment continue... Pictures tomorrow night.
 
I'm interested in hearing how this Super Critical CBD smokes. I've got a pack of these and their Super Skunk Kush. Won't be popping either for a little while though. Will be my first CBD heavy strain.
 
Top