Super Dawg

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ogr did the alien super skunk and Gdreams did it too i have a 5 pack of them prolly gonna pop them soon but i want some ogr's ss cross like his fire og x ss and his erkle x ss man i hope he makes these again.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Ogr did the alien super skunk and Gdreams did it too i have a 5 pack of them prolly gonna pop them soon but i want some ogr's ss cross like his fire og x ss and his erkle x ss man i hope he makes these again.

^^Yeah yeah yeah, What he said^^^

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Yeah I said it thinking it might have already been done. What I was thinking was a drop of S1's like the White's that just dropped but of Alien Super Skunk, or Alien Fire Skunk : )

a guy can dream right....ahah

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
You want s1's of fire ss and not just the cross ogr did?? I would love s1's of his ss its the dankest I've seen yet but I think i would just rather have him make the same crosses with the ss has he did b4 or like a ss medley like he did with the kksc that would be freaking sweet

S

SFluxCapacitor

Hey Chemdog whats up bud.. I have some pebbles from a friend he had some males of the chem and he also had a skunk he crossed in northern Cali with another friend! He calls it Superdog as well..?? Could you know these guys?? They both came from the East Coast back in the 90's and also had some friend Bring the Strawberry Cough out to Cali from Colorado...Thanks hope all is well

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
yeah crom, got some siiick beans circa 02-05, and wow, what a list of genetics, pacific aire is one, have version 1 and 2, along with some lavender x original MNS Nev's Haze... and quite a few others from the old cbay lol!

S

steelcanaries

Actually I retract my last statement. Hoard away! lol. Someone should remake the superdAwg. Reverse a Chemdog D cut on the mss. I'll take ten packs please! lol

G

gooey

right on, giesel is very loud, foul odor, chemmy. Reminds me alot of Chemdog D, with less body odor and gym shoe smell. Shit nvm i thought giesel and super dog were the same cross now i see its, supposedly a Chemdog male, lol. Chemdog has so many stories, always hearing new ones, funny shit. I dont believe much of it so who knows what any of it is other than good smoke. Ahh well puff puff pass.

S

steelcanaries

Any pics of the super dawg in full bloom?? Any dried shots?? Best tasting I ever had. Would love to source a legit cut. Amazing stuff.

Top Bottom