super harsh medical weed what gives?

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

there were some cheats people figured out. but you can see pretty clearly when they use them.
mine are just obviouss raw phenomenal talent.
Also I might hold the gran turismo 4 nurburgring record. But that one is so heavily cheated and it is hard to tell. Mine is a 5:09
I can never find anything quicker that isn't the gameshark power cheats or the AI cheat.

Ponky

Ponky

there were some cheats people figured out. but you can see pretty clearly when they use them.
mine are just obviouss raw phenomenal talent.
Also I might hold the gran turismo 4 nurburgring record. But that one is so heavily cheated and it is hard to tell. Mine is a 5:09
I can never find anything quicker that isn't the gameshark power cheats or the AI cheat.
I'd do BF4 with a buddy. And we always ranked 1 and 2. So people be hating. Dab pen is perfect for gaming. Quick. Easy. Not too much.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

So my neighbor the redneck cbd farmer who hates real weed just drove past. Didn't wave.
And I helped him with cutting edge genetics this spring.
I'm pretty sure he just killed them.
Either way he is absolutely in on this whole thing. His truck is always at the bar. He wants to keep these kids on heroin and whatever the fuck.
Under the guise that weed makes people too stony baloney.
So yea the guy 5 minutes up the road from me is in on this.
Theyre like that dude from 5th element. Keep a little chaos and people have something to stay distracted.

Btw these people have all conspired and had me put in the suicide ward twice this spring. And I emerged both times in less than a week. With my own power of attorney and no meds but PRN ones. Because they actually love me in that hospital. It's been 4 times there now and some of THEM actually know what I'm up against.

I actually know one of the nurses there who smoked my weed holy shit. And she probably told the rest of them that it was damn good and life just aint the same without it... So some of the nurses were actually asking me about it all flirty. And no they werent fishing because I just flat out say everything when I'm in the psych ward anyway.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

The "hope is dope" campaign that actually wants to keep people on dope. Has me targeted but a couple angels in the system have been having my back so far.

Grobogen1victim

Grobogen1victim

Still trying flower after flower.
Like the one guy said all of it seems washed. Like all of it was blasted for bho already. Or like it's all just cbd weed... None of it takes the edge off right. Not the higher 20 percent or even 30 percent stuff.
It's all what we used to call "beasters" back in the day. Nothing gassy. Nothing tart. Nothing too smelly...

They keep doing layup shots on purpose because somebody upstairs is secretly telling them "we still dont want people getting too stony baloney". Meanwhile people can drink 15 shots of jaeger and go drive around...
your so right, lol im with you 1000% man just find a good bodega and buy some weed now a days most store have a piece of paper with a menu on it for $25 -$30 for 3.5 gram. try doing that till you grow some your self only solution. and a very expensive solution

Mechman60

Mechman60

Im in the pittsburgh area. And I'm literally about to quit smoking weed until my shit is finished or I can find a good street plug. This dispensary shit is inexcusably harsh. It's really really bad. It's giving me copd for real.

How do we get them to do it right? And quit fucking it up?
And when they get a hermie or something moldy or their test group says it's harsh. they need to just throw that shit away and do better...

Thats what the medical industry should be. Give at least a HALF a fuck about doing it right for christs sake. This is fucking appalling.
And "if you wanna roll the dice" it's 65 dollars for the good shit. Not that you get to have a look at it first or anything...
Curing with patients is key. It's great at adding dankness and removing harshness. Most dispensaries don't cure as they get in a hurry. It's harsh due to this, they just dry and sell. I cure for 2 weeks. Very mellow, wish I could send you a sample bro. I'm in AZ, if your near here I will.

Top Bottom