Super Silver Haze Dwc grow

• Thread starter Thebestoftheworst
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ok so I added some ph down to my ro water bout half ml to gallon then set it aside grabbed another unopened gallon and added 3/4 of the gallon to res . Water line had 3/4 inch of net pot being submerged . I took some pics of my set up . Not a full back picture but I’m ashamed I rushed to build this place in my garage it’s still somewhat not finished as far as wiring and I’m so ocd I wouldn’t even want to embarrass myself . . Anywho my new ppm was 350 and .7 ec . Ph atm is 6.0 I could add more of my ph’d down water but wanted to know your thoughts on my water line befor adjusting more ?
Maybe I'm missing it on this small screen but are you bubbling?

PH is fine at 6 target is 5.8. Just watch the trend and try to hit your adjustments within a deadband of 5.5 - 6.2. The closer it stays to 5.8 the better, but letting it shift a bit can actually be beneficial as long as you stay in the range.

Water line is a bit high to my liking but everything else looks good.

Reactions: PK1
Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

PH is fine at 6 target is 5.8. Just watch the trend and try to hit your adjustments within a deadband of 5.5 - 6.2. The closer it stays to 5.8 the better, but letting it shift a bit can actually be beneficial as long as you stay in the range.

Bubbles are there I have a 60 gallon aquarium air pump with uv black air lines going to a 4 inch can air stone . I will just add some more down solution and pull a gallon back out that it’s been mixing a hour and half I suppose . And I just had it at 400 and 5.9 ph while mixing and Contemplated if I should try and said no closer to 300 as possible but I can always adjust I suppose tomrrow and remove a gallon tonight to not freak the plant out lol

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

As far as those leaves that are burnt they should remain using them for photosynthesis or are they just going to fall off anyways they don’t seem to be yellowing just staying same

49EAFDC4 BC21 4BE3 9A48 4258B6FB3237
Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

Chiller was installed and set to 62 degrees ph was 6.4 I added more down also bringing the ppm down by ten . I happen to see same on the other leaf but believe it was when I was still hot . Shooting to check ph in hour and see if I can’t get 300 ppm . 5 or .6 ec . Also had added the botincare last

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

Sure can do I’ll use my bloom light to brighten it up and show full spectrum will be about 15 min I’m bout to walk back out there it’s pouring cats and dogs atm . And it’s same exact rust spot at very tips of my first set of true leafs not my newest growth in pic and isn’t very bosable I just happen to be inspecting the other others and seen a very shiny spot on leaf under those blurple lights and remembered how that was the first thing I seen on my single leafs that are burnt now smh I’m so dang impatient that I’m reaping that early lol

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

New ppm is 300 and ph 5.7 after I adjusted today after work and a hour later as of now

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Are you talking about the veins or the tiny spot the size of a salt crystal?

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

Are you talking about the veins or the tiny spot the size of a salt crystal?
Tiny spot of salt crystal it starts shiny then by next day it will be a pin size rust spot visible from underside of leaf , I remember I was still hot then this is on my set of 3 leafs the 5 leafs aren’t affected I believe it’s not hot now it’s 300 like u suggested and 5.7 ph as of 9 last night . It was 350 and befor was 420 like we discussed . But it shouldn’t get worse right ? With the new ppm ?

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

I happen to check res it was 330ppm 6.3 settled at 6.2 . You happen to say that RO water has no buffer and swings hard correct or is it something else ?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Old leaves won't get better but only worse. Focus on the new growth.
bring your room temp to 82f and the humidity to 70%. @Moe.Red already mentioned what temps of rez should be. EC and PH is fine.

How far is the water line from the rockwool? I just wanna be sure the wool is not sitting in puddle of water.

Top Bottom