Super Silver Haze Dwc grow

• Thread starter Thebestoftheworst
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
looks allot better. i know its fukt. You grow all the way and make does leaves nice and big but before flower its strip time. Now that you've changed the time to 12/12 it's going to take anywhere between seven to twelve days or so before you start seeing signs. When you do it's flower count day. The plant will also stretch another 3ft or so and you will do another defoil at 21st day of flower

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I would take a look at the roots and check EC and PH. I could be tricked by lighting or this tiny screen but it looks to me like the new growth is darker than the old growth.

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

I would take a look at the roots and check EC and PH. I could be tricked by lighting or this tiny screen but it looks to me like the new growth is darker than the old growth.
@Moe.Red
I checked earlier today and it was 5.5 ph and about 1.5 gallons low I tipped off with RO water and will check ph again and adjust when I get home with food . It was 650 ppm today from 700 Saturday . I plan to do res change with nutes mixed for transition into bloom and I see lighter green in my phone maybe the websites pictures do something to it . But I may not know if you mean the new new stuff or the leaves below that . And roots looked good and white but my main root at bitten is really thick like a sharpie . And if it is dark what do I do just dilute nutes ?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i think its just the way the picture is taken due to lighting. Lets see that black stuff on the root

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

i think its just the way the picture is taken due to lighting. Lets see that black stuff on the root
No black stuff on the root just one root is very thick like a marker as reference .

PK1

PK1

Supporter
@PK1 my ppm after topping off water now is 320ppm
i've not used your nuts so that part i leave up to you but you don't want to go into low ppm's.
EX: with my MC, i top off at the levels i had my tank at. so if it was 600ppm than my top off would be 600 going in. it's okay if its half gallon short and you top it off with just water, but you don't want your rez to go down on ppm.

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

i've not used your nuts so that part i leave up to you but you don't want to go into low ppm's.
EX: with my MC, i top off at the levels i had my tank at. so if it was 600ppm than my top off would be 600 going in. it's okay if its half gallon short and you top it off with just water, but you don't want your rez to go down on ppm.
I had planned to go back with fresh change tomrrow I assume I could do today . That would make it only one day that low of ppm may be two befor new mix is made and plan to go to 800 but not sure if I need to only because at 700 before and was low almost two gallons and was at 650 so is 800 going to be too much I’m trying to listen to what the plant is telling me lol . Also my ph at that time when I was low was 5.5 maybe 5.5 befor adding two gallons back in and ph adjustment . Does that mean anything ?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
ur plant is telling me 1000ppm but make it stronger slowly. . Each day by 100 and see how she does by the time you get to 1000

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

Think I’m gunna mix some nutes today and do a change so I get off my ass and off call of duty

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

Nice bush. What day did you flip to flower?
Last Wednesday was flip so I’m just finished with first week of flower @GanjaFarmer24 this sativa runs out about 11-12 weeks of flower . I been letting water level get a little below the net pot maybe two three inches befor topping off is this something I need to top off daily or when nessisary

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I top it up every couple days and completely change out my nutes and clean my bucket every10-14 days.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Last Wednesday was flip so I’m just finished with first week of flower @GanjaFarmer24 this sativa runs out about 11-12 weeks of flower . I been letting water level get a little below the net pot maybe two three inches befor topping off is this something I need to top off daily or when nessisary
no signs of pre-flower yet? what is your timer set as?

Latest posts

Top Bottom