Super Silver Haze Dwc grow

• Thread starter Thebestoftheworst
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
@PK1 I started to read and now that I’m off call I can go threw it completely threw it I noticed in 4 days I had perfect ph and went from 600 ppm to 450 ppm and oh went to 5.0 this was at day 5 and now today did res change at 720 ppm at 5.7 ph

Silica 15ml and waited hour befor adding
Cal mag 10ml
Micro 7.5 ml
Grow 7.5 ml
Bloom 7.5 ml
Rapid Start 20 ml
Diamond Nector 15 ml
Hydro guard 6 ml
And waited hour befor ph to 5.7 I was going for 5.8 but I didn’t wanna overshoot
i think after silica you need to adjust ph and then add the rest, but im not sure as i don't use it,, but i've heard a lot of ppl using it and loving it
you need to check ph after adding silica and see where you are at. Maybe someone who uses silica can confirm this?

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

i think after silica you need to adjust ph and then add the rest, but im not sure as i don't use it,, but i've heard a lot of ppl using it and loving it
you need to check ph after adding silica and see where you are at. Maybe someone who uses silica can confirm this?
I seen that on bottle it said mix to 6.0 ph after adding I thought this was weird but checked when all mixed and was 5.0 befor upping so idk now I’m worried lol

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

looks about right, but how far is it and what is the intensity at?
get a app called photone on Iphone. its free and it's not accurate. lol! but it helps to get some sort of idea of lux numbers for what its worth
if you don't have an iphone than any open source light measuring app.
The app doesn’t let me choose but from 3 different options and I wasn’t sure if you got yours when it was free but I’ll look threw some apps today and find a cracked version if I can

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

Tried some lst and to get it as even as I could yet exposing as much of inside canopy as I could

624D6FF7 BFB6 4F90 96CB 93DA4B138D50
EFAB65E1 C1D9 4DBF 90F6 D6F34DCB3CD2
4B575EEA C297 4BBF 9D42 436C746BE83A
Reactions: PK1
Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

When are you thinking of flipping?
Was going to give a week more then flipping but I’m worried I’ll run out of room for roots /water by the end of 12 weeks of flower . Should I just flip now I really wanna achieve at least 5 oz dried

PK1

PK1

Supporter
you should be happy with anything you get and don't count your eggs since their not laid yet.
In hydro everything works fast, even deficiencies and toxicities
You've also not done any type training until now to achieve big yields.

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

lol, you still haven't answered my question
I did a fimming at week 3 and now lst at week 5 so I thought a week more of that and I could utilize these 8 new tops from fimming which were almost level but I decided to tie down today and have done some minimal defoliation. I have seen first hand in soil grows that these seeds clones started at 12 inches put off around 2 ounces dried tops and at least 1 oz popcorn maybe 1 from trim with very low feedings . But these are not my grows personally just have been part of them and wanted to get a feel for this strain . With it being fed more and trying to achieve at least half a gram per watt I could manage that . But I’ll be happy with whatever

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

lol, i can already see you going to worry about the amount of water you are going to put into that 5gallon. you be happy with one litter 🙃

here you can read my journal on Gorilla Glue Deep water culture (dwc) Just use ph down to lower the ph and not what i did in the beginning. This should help you bypass alot of the problems ahead of the time. :)
Went threw your grow last night very nice I’ll implement a few things into my room

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

i it was me, i wouldn't fin it anymore. The plant is too long.
I would flip it to flower tho
I believe I’ll change it tonight to twelve twelve and Sunday I’ll change nutes over to transition into bloom

DFA3E17A 4F43 4292 B52E 5261BDFEF6CD
F5421C5C 4841 40C4 A3DA 9DFFD700393B
91A0998C 2DE4 4D24 8A9C 3C8158AD2362
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I believe I’ll change it tonight to twelve twelve and Sunday I’ll change nutes over to transition into bloom
defoliate, take everything off except the top three leaves from each branch. should look like a beautiful girl in a laundry

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

defoliate, take everything off except the top three leaves from each branch. should look like a beautiful girl in a laundry
So I set light to be 12 /12 in about 3 hours from now . Question when defoliating that much will it stress it too much and cause any other growing issue with only 3 leafs on each and also flip should I defoliate and change lights Friday ? Do you just pluck them all ?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
So I set light to be 12 /12 in about 3 hours from now . Question when defoliating that much will it stress it too much and cause any other growing issue with only 3 leafs on each and also flip should I defoliate and change lights Friday ? Do you just pluck them all ?
don't damage the branches, just pluck away from bottom to the forth leave of tops
do it before light off so than they go to sleep and the next day she'll be good to go

Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

don't damage the branches, just pluck away from bottom to the forth leave of tops
do it before light off so than they go to sleep and the next day she'll be good to go
To much or do I need to do more

07E2D5BA B0DC 4A69 B028 6F93A0E5E0D1
E5E57CAB 3642 4C4E BCFC E578CBE8AB30
0ABD4D50 EEF4 4E34 9313 D598B9515421
E4816554 F9A7 423A 9D3E 18DD3CDB1FF1
Thebestoftheworst

Thebestoftheworst

Any chance you have a picture to help give better example but to be on same page remove every thing from the third set of nodes of take it all the way up to the new growth because I counted 4 sets of leaves and nodes and then removed it all below that .

Top Bottom