Superweedman's Supersoil Showdown! Subcool Supersoil, Vs Slauson Supersoil, Vs Moonshine Man's Mix

• Thread starter superweedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweedman

superweedman

Here it is..... The showdown of the year. Supersoil vs Supersoil vs Supersoil. I will post updated videos here.

Strain: Unknown Plant.
Origin: Gage Green Genetics
Type: Indica / Sativa Hybrid
Smell and taste: Bubblegum, and Fruit

Container 100 Gallon Spring Pots,

Soil
Subcool Supersoil

Moonshine Man's Mix

Slauson Supersoil

Week 2

Week 3

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i came accross these videos a few weeks ago...had a good laugh, but they got very annoying very fast...none of them give any results, or any comparisions, they are only a video of a recipe that has been created by someone else, and then this guy puts it in video form...

if this guy created his own recipe and was comparing it to already tested soil(like subcools) then that would be one thing, but grabbing onfo other ppl already provided and then pretty much trying to get some sort of credit for making a video of it seems stupid, like a 14 yr old child would do to get attention.

sorry, your intention may have been good, but videos of a grown man wearing a cape and just spitting someone elses info......reminds me of a teen doing a myley cyrus cover and posting the video on youtube...

imo, REAL info, that you larn and then want to spread knowledge, thats fine, but to just repeat what someone else says like you are doing with the recipes seems like someone trying to get some attention and not willing to put in any actual work themselves

i guess i would have taken these videos more seriously if there was a guy with actual credit and community respect doing the video...looks more like a 40 yr old man that never grew up

G gnome

G gnome

Did u see the other one where hes trying to dig a plant outta his front yard inconspicuously while wearing a cape lol?
i came accross these videos a few weeks ago...had a good laugh, but they got very annoying very fast...none of them give any results, or any comparisions, they are only a video of a recipe that has been created by someone else, and then this guy puts it in video form...

if this guy created his own recipe and was comparing it to already tested soil(like subcools) then that would be one thing, but grabbing onfo other ppl already provided and then pretty much trying to get some sort of credit for making a video of it seems stupid, like a 14 yr old child would do to get attention.

sorry, your intention may have been good, but videos of a grown man wearing a cape and just spitting someone elses info......reminds me of a teen doing a myley cyrus cover and posting the video on youtube...

imo, REAL info, that you larn and then want to spread knowledge, thats fine, but to just repeat what someone else says like you are doing with the recipes seems like someone trying to get some attention and not willing to put in any actual work themselves

i guess i would have taken these videos more seriously if there was a guy with actual credit and community respect doing the video...looks more like a 40 yr old man that never grew up

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Did u see the other one where hes trying to dig a plant outta his front yard inconspicuously while wearing a cape lol?
no.....i couldnt bring myself to watch anymore of the videos lol...felt like if i wanted to waste my time, there were better ways to do it lol

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

You should try video games. I hear thats a real waste of time plus it comes w the illusion of accomplishment lol
lol soooo true, lol...i got this one friend, all he does with his life is play video games and smoke weed, he does fuck all, never goes out and dont think he had ever had a gf, i this he is the real life 40yr old virgin, lol...no joke, never once in all my life have i seen him with a girl, or a guy for that matter...dont think he ever kissed a girl either lol..and ive known him since elementry school....video games will fuck your life lol...he forgets there is a world outside lol

that being said, i can play videogames, but cant do it for more than 30 min at a time max....i get bored fast sitting there, lol

G gnome

G gnome

What kind of wingman are you joe geez. Get that poor guy laid...no matter how much money it costs lol
lol soooo true, lol...i got this one friend, all he does with his life is play video games and smoke weed, he does fuck all, never goes out and dont think he had ever had a gf, i this he is the real life 40yr old virgin, lol...no joke, never once in all my life have i seen him with a girl, or a guy for that matter...dont think he ever kissed a girl either lol..and ive known him since elementry school....video games will fuck your life lol...he forgets there is a world outside lol

that being said, i can play videogames, but cant do it for more than 30 min at a time max....i get bored fast sitting there, lol
Not much on gaming. Im all about the work of life brother. Just like I tell my kids "you're bored huh? Want me to find ya something to do?" Lol

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

What kind of wingman are you joe geez. Get that poor guy laid...no matter how much money it costs lol

Not much on gaming. Im all about the work of life brother. Just like I tell my kids "you're bored huh? Want me to find ya something to do?" Lol
ya, i might play 2-3 hrs a year, lol...in 10-30 min increments, lol...id rather be camping or out in the woods doing something, love offroading and atving, any kind of toy with an engine lol, fishing, beach, ect...

G gnome

G gnome

I always find more work to do. Yes i would like to play...as soon as the work is done lol

superweedman

superweedman

I really appreciate the front page being used this way.

Wow I didn't know people suck so much here. Maybe I'll go to take this goofy test to another forum if it continues.

1. I make these videos so my kid to watch when he is old enough to work in the garden with me and share with my co-workers who have no idea. I do this for fun. I crank out several videos a week and do my own editing. Hopefully they are informative to somebody. I have only been making videos for a month, I'm just starting to brand myself and trying to get my name out there is not easy. I'm not well known.........YET. I work in I-502 and medical and still in the beta stages of branding myself and my channel. I am not going to change anything I am doing, only get better at it.

2. I compairing 3 very popular supersoil recipes THAT ARE KNOWN TO MANY and have very different soil blends. Which is the best.... I'm here to find out.
Yeah I didn't make these soil blends..... I'll do that in another video another time..... After I get results from this test. So, sorry I'm sharing my research with you.
FoxFarm vs Down to Earth vs Roots Organic not interesting enough for you?
Feathermeal vs Bloodmeal? Who cares?
Manure vs bat guano vs seabird guano? No bueno?
Organic vs Foxfarm? pssssh..

3. There will be a update video every week. Look the second one was already posted when you complained that there are no updates to results....... The plants grew like crazy in 100+ degree weather. This is a current grow.... be patient!

4. I also do product reviews, test samples of new products. This winter I'm going to do Gro-Kashi vs Nectar of the Gods. Are you going to get on my case for not creating those nutrient lines myself?

5. If you haters, can't tell this is a useful test then fuck off. How many people did you troll to get that title "Well-Known Famer."

6. Today, I'm going to setup my outdoor ebb n flow, and next month I'm going to experiment with an outdoor aerojet. For those outdoor hydro fans. Your welcome.

7. Recipe is posted at the beginning and end of each video, and on the youtube page. Pause it and write it down if that's how you learn.

If you want to do me any favors don't reply with negativity. If it looks like I'm having a good time, I did my job, lets try not to ruin that. I do this for the people that can appreciate it.

Besides capes are classy!

superweedman

superweedman

I am sorry an immature brat ruined this post. I just joined this website, maybe I'll just leave. This is my first impression of the users here and not a very good one.

superweedman

superweedman

I am sorry an immature brat ruined this post. I just joined this website, maybe I'll just leave. This is my first impression of the users here and not a very good one.
I can take the razz.... but if you don't sprinkle some positivitiy on top, and post multiple times on my front page with that shit, your just being troll. Bye guys. Look me up on youtube.

Top Bottom