Superweedman's Supersoil Showdown! Subcool Supersoil, Vs Slauson Supersoil, Vs Moonshine Man's Mix

• Thread starter superweedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420circuit

420circuit

Yeah, I see 3 gallon smartpot type containers are getting a lot of compliments. I tried 10, 7 and 5 for soil and settled on 5s for a small tent. Ran 5 plants in a 4 x 4 area under 600W HPS and it worked fine.
Tent1 3 13 2015

DrNorCal

DrNorCal

I'm using EB Stone's recipe 420 mix anyone every heard of it? It's local to me and from what I can tell pretty good so far. Also love your youtube channel superweedman!

alaskind

alaskind

Yea i dont get it, im not sure if some huge chunk of fools from another forum migrated over here or something, but in the past 3 weeks ive literally become angry at a handful of ridiculous posts. Part of me feels like i should just shut up and go somewhere else. At least the other spot dosent have this dumb childish shit.

When i started posting here last year it seemed like there was a huge amount of knowledge, and a much more active group of posters who i would consider very experienced, if not master gardeners, now we have this shit. I know alot of drama caused some folks to head to other forum, but i love the setup here, but this shit is something else
I think I got here just post-coolness .I think a lot of growers have begun enjoying the freedom to speak on any subject that other social mediums give us. Its nice to not be attacked for discussing trades, or seeds that the sites sponsor doesn't sell, ect. I roll through here as Ive made a cpl commitments too, but man I keep hoping to find a grow site for grownups that's not censored to impotence.

Calixylon

Calixylon

I think now that things are alot more out in the open, most people are on IG. Cool setup, strictly pictures and short comments. I like the setup here though, and i think theres alot of folks around just not as active.

Top Bottom