Supplementing Urine?

• Thread starter zbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not a single soul has ever complained that my weed smells or tastes like piss, except when it was supposed to. I only ever tell 'em after I've sussed their overall feelings about it in any event. :p

sixstring

sixstring

nope .but i know alot of those first few weeks of flower went well because the plant had stored nutes and the soil was probably sitting around 1500ppm if i had to guess.but i was kinda shocked at how well she looked in weeks 3,4,5,6,7.but once i dropped nutes(piss) she faded faster than any plant i ran.to me it means i coulda prolly used a higher ppm of piss and a tad more hammerhead.
but i kinda felt like a weirdo pissin in a cup every day and diluting it just right to feed that plant.it was more to see how things might go if chem nutes got taken away from us.im sure i could run a decent veggie garden outdoors on minimal ingredients lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I also think about the water saved sequestering waste in this manner, instead of using potable water to flush it down a toilet.

I try to remember history here, because we had a *lot* of diseases passed due to mixing of waste and drinking water. But, there's gotta b a better way than... wasting, ya know?

Z

zbudz

I also think about the water saved sequestering waste in this manner, instead of using potable water to flush it down a toilet.

I try to remember history here, because we had a *lot* of diseases passed due to mixing of waste and drinking water. But, there's gotta b a better way than... wasting, ya know?

Yeah, the waste water used to flush down urine is a huge deal and you'd think that pee collection would be publicized widely in drought areas like California.

The sanitation-related diseases that you mention are due to feces, not urine. But even there, composting toilets can safety process human solid waste.

Pimp T

Pimp T

U definetely have to take a shit in your pots late flower to get that bloom boost goin. Just take a few exlax and let it flow real good

Top Bottom