Support Dr. William Courtney

• Thread starter Marco Renda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marco Renda

Let's show our support for Dr. William Courtney run for Congress

Dr William Courtney has been a major supporter of Cannabis as medicine and needs our support. So for those of you in California please go to his web site and see what you are able to do to assist in his run for Congress

http://www.courtneyforcongress.org/

Take Care and Peace
Marco

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ll look into it but at this point I`m discusted with the whole system!

S

SME

After reading his website, there's no way I'd vote for him. He's a nut-job, even if he is pro-mj.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
After reading his website, there's no way I'd vote for him. He's a nut-job, even if he is pro-mj.

I don't see how you come to that conclusion by looking at his website. I didn't see anything that makes me think he is a nut job.

I see he was smart enough, dedicated enough and organized enough to become a practicing physician.

What tangible thing makes you think he is a nut job?

S

SME

I don't see how anyone can look at his website and not see what makes him a nut-job. :D

Dr. Ron "the bigot" Paul is a physician too but he's a nut-job. What makes you think that being a physician prevents him from being a nut-job?

Too funny...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Anybody can snap along the way in the game of life. That being said some career paths just lend themselves to weeding out the nut jobs because you have a long way to go to become whatever it is and are exposed to many people along the way that determine if you are capable of doing what you are studying to do.

So 4 years of college, 4 years of med school and 2-4 years of residency work gets the nut jobs weeded out. Jeffrey Dahmer was a nut job. He wasn't going to make it all the way to the end of the path to become a doctor.

Paul isn't a bigot and he certainly isn't a nut job. He is a beloved physician in his home town.

You are kinda sounding like an uninformed voter.

Now how about some specifics. What EXACTLY makes him a nut job?

What did you become in life?

S

SME

History is ripe with nut-job Doctors, being a physician makes him educated, nothing more.

Ron "the bigot" Paul certainly IS a bigot, whether he and his fanatic followers deny it or not.

Yeah...try to make it about me because I don't agree with you.

We're done, no sense in discussing it further, it won't change either of our opinions, he's not in my district (thank God) and I already see what happens around here if people think for themselves.

Good luck...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What the heck are you talking about? History is loaded with nut jobs period.

I watched all the videos. I am on the east coast so I can't vote or not vote for him.

I wanted to know what specifically makes him a nut job in your eyes. Because to me being different is not being a nut job. I think only an uninformed conservative would think he is a nut job and they would be basing that solely on the fact that he is pro marijuana. This leads me to believe you are a stout republican conservative.

Since this thread is new and totally civil we can all disagree or agree and express any opinion we have.

If you aren't going to tell me what specifically makes him a nut job I am going to assume it is based purely on the fact he supports marijuana use. Now that belief could take you on a wild ride on a cannabis forum.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There was only one whacky thing I saw in all the videos. That was somebody trimming their buds with a butcher knife. WTF????

S

SME

You assume a lot but thanks for proving me right about your ongoing insulting personal attacks.

To quote myself: "He's a nut-job, even if he is pro-mj." so obviously it's not his pro-mj stance.

I'd say nice try...but it wasn't.

(EDIT: I never watched his videos, I just read his "issues" page and that was enough)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
If I insulted you I apologize.

Instead of saying you sound like an uniformed nut job I just should have just said uniformed.

You made a blanket statement about this guy that you can not defend. That doesn't seem fair to me.

S

SME

Just because I didn't elaborate doesn't mean that I couldn't. I just chose not to make it a fight and you keep trying to make it one.

Not going to work...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have not tried to make this a fight. WTF????

His issue page has nothing that makes him a nut job. You just don't have any substantial reason that supports your claim he is a nut job.

I only ask one question of you. A question that was non insulting, non fighting and I would think easy to answer. So I will ask it again. What specifically makes him a nut job in your eyes?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
You are 100% correct with your posts!

Anybody can snap along the way in the game of life. That being said some career paths just lend themselves to weeding out the nut jobs because you have a long way to go to become whatever it is and are exposed to many people along the way that determine if you are capable of doing what you are studying to do.

So 4 years of college, 4 years of med school and 2-4 years of residency work gets the nut jobs weeded out. Jeffrey Dahmer was a nut job. He wasn't going to make it all the way to the end of the path to become a doctor.

Paul isn't a bigot and he certainly isn't a nut job. He is a beloved physician in his home town.

You are kinda sounding like an uninformed nut job. LOL!

Now how about some specifics. What EXACTLY makes him a nut job?

What did you become in life?
~~~ Tobor the 8th Man, As usual, sir, you are 100% correct with your posts! For what-ever reason, I think it is the Constitution, its self, that scares people!!! I would LOVE to live IN-LINE with the Constitution! Our founding fathers knew what they were doing..it is the "ONES" who came after wanting $$$ that messed it up! The farther away from the Constitution we have moved..the worse it has gotten for our everyday living! Thank you for posting Tobor! monkey5

S

SME

"You are kinda sounding like an uninformed nut job."

"If you aren't going to tell me what specifically makes him a nut job I am going to assume it is based purely on the fact he supports marijuana use."

"Instead of saying you sound like an uniformed nut job I just should have just said uniformed."

You've insulted me and made personal attacks and now you want me to engage you. Too bad. Keep it up and I'll just put you in my ignore list. We're done, you're not worth debating with based on your previous posts. My grandkids act better than that...

Good luck...

S

SME

"For what-ever reason, I think it is the Constitution, its self, that scares people!!! "

That's just as much of an assumption as your "friend" desperately trying to claim that I'm anti-mj because I refuse to engage people that make personal attacks.

Seriously, the Constitution "scares" people? Is that your final answer?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
To quote myself: "He's a nut-job, even if he is pro-mj." so obviously it's not his pro-mj stance.

You say that but when I look at the guys web page I only see 2 things that "SOME" people view as being a nut job.

The first is being pro marijuana. Now you have a new poster with 12 posts coming on a pot forum calling a pro marijuana candidate a nut job without giving a specific reason. It makes me wonder about motives.

The second is the global warming issue. Some people are to the far left or far right on this issue and stereotype the other side as being nuts.

So what is the specific issue.

I don't think I am always right Monkey5. I think I am open minded and sometimes eventually get to the right answers.

S

SME

Perhaps I haven't been clear Tobar, we're done, there's nothing for you and I to discuss. You already blew it.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Perhaps I haven't been clear Tobar, we're done, there's nothing for you and I to discuss. You already blew it.

We might be done. However, I am not done showing the rest of the farm how weak you are at debates, how uninformed you are and how you didn't even read the website, listen to the videos and jumped to the unsubstantiated conclusion that the guy is a nut job.

Tell me the specific reason or I am going to expand on my theory that you joined this site to slow down the marijuana movement, interfere with legit candidates that have a chance to make real changes and are not really here to grow weed and buy genetics.

Just tell me your specific reason and we are done. Otherwise you might be done but I am just starting to roll. LOL!

S

SME

There you go with your insults and personal attacks, again, because you're not getting your way. I've warned you about that, I won't put up with it much longer.

Top Bottom