Supreme's Greens

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

Hi there, I am Green Supreme and am fairly new to the site. I was raided by my local electrical inspection team late last year and have been on hiatus since. Some new developments in life have had me on hold till now, but it seems I am headed toward normality for me. My first caregiver application has gone in and another to be sent in soon, so I have started to draw strains back in. First is Mental Floss from the man himself. Respect for the gift bro. I had in the area of 46 strains when last busted so I'm sure this will be fun. Peace GS

Mental floss 81
E

ent

Cheers. Welcome back GS. What's the local electrical inspection team thing all about?

G

Green Supreme

The city made a bylaw allowing the police access to hydro records above 93 kwh/day. Then they formed a team with 2 electrical dudes, an animal control officer and 2 cops. This year a fellow challenged the bylaw and won and it has since been struck down. Give thanks and praises. Peace GS

ps. I was at 153 kwh/day in a little house

G

Green Supreme

I usually put very little credence into conversations with folks that say they have Joes Romulan, but this was a person I trust very much. So without further a due I present what may well be Joe's Romulan. I love the short internodal spacing on this plant. Fingers crossed. Peace GS

Romulan Large
Romulan 1 Large
Romulan 2 Large
Romulan 3 Large
C

Compost

Nice tight plant. I want me a cut of that Romulan. Jealous. I got to move to Vancity. Ontario sucks for elite cuts. Lol.

G

Green Supreme

Romulan update. Slow and steady wins the race. Peace GS

Romulan Large
Romulan 1 Large
Romulan 2 Large
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to hear your back

Seems like elite clones fall from the sky to your grow room, its nice to have friends. Glad your back

mal

G

Green Supreme

Thanks for looking. Not quite back, but soon come. Yes, I have good fortune that way, and the area I am in is a buffet of cannabis. Peace GS

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Buds and Bears

I go to B.C. to hunt up north along the Kispiox river. British Columbia is an incredibly beautiful heaven. Too bad about Emery, I really liked cannibus culture magazine. He may still end up helping the mj movement. Hope you soon have all the mothers you want

mal

G

Green Supreme

Thanks man. Romulan update. We have some rooted clones, so without further a due day 2 of flower. Peace GS

Romulan Large
Romulan 1 Large
Romulan 3 Large
Romulan 4 Large
Romulan 5 Large
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey GS my my name tortuga nice to meet you. I read all of The Lucas thread and read a bunch of stuff from you also. I learned more o reading that thread than anywhere else. Its a awsome thread to read especially if your pretty new imo anyways. Just wanted to introduce myself.

G

Green Supreme

Thank you for the kind words and glad I could help. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

This Scaltech's Nemesis it was vegged 25 days in a 3 gallon bag then flowered 65 days. This was the whole plant. Peace GS

Nemesis 4 Large
Nemesis 5 Large
Nemesis 6 Large
Nemesis 7 Large
G

Green Supreme

Romulan update. She is just over 2 weeks in flower. Love that tight internodal spacing. Peace GS

Romulan Large
Romulan 1 Large
Romulan 2 Large
Romulan 3 Large
E

ent

yah that spacing and structure is right on. i forsee a giant cola in your future. how is she towards bud rot and other pathogens? is a low humidity a necessary for her? take care stay safe.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for looking. Not quite back, but soon come. Yes, I have good fortune that way, and the area I am in is a buffet of cannabis. Peace GS

good luck to you GS
Also dont for get about enjoying egg mcmuffies and smokin:) That is for sure very fortunate<<

>>I agree with ent about seeing giant cola's

peace

gtd:passingjoint:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I agree with ent and GTD - that shit is gonna stack!

along for the show - peace

G

Green Supreme

Thanks for the kind comments fellas. Yes Ent we have humidity at about 30%. Peace GS

C

c4NN4daze

One of my top fives up there my dude. Can't wait to see the final product! CD

S

sfzoo

Sup GS,

those girls are obviously happy. Just from the photos, your skills are evident.

quick question, where can i find info on 'Joe's cut'? who, what, where, etc.. just curious.

Top Bottom