Surfr's grow show poppin off with Alien Genetics!

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Triple OG aka 3OG - These photos really do her no justice.. She is the largest yielding full blown OG i have ever grown. Not to mention, the strongest tasting and strongest high..

TRIP2.jpg

TRIP1.jpg

Blueberry Underdog

BD42.jpg

BD33.jpg

BD23.jpg

BD13.jpg

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That 1st pic looks like a Death Knight's morning star... Evil!:fighting0003:

Man they look delicious!

edit; well looks like you posted a buttload more of those morning stars! Take yer pic. lol

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Alien Dawg - It seems this bed was hit the hardest from the Aphids and didn't really pull through as much as I would have liked.. I'll rock the shit out of the Alien Dawg this next round though..

ad15.jpg

AD33.jpg

AD24.jpg

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Fruity Pebble OG - Went a little overboard with her photos tonight lol

FP9.jpg

FP81.jpg

FP13.jpg

FP12.jpg

FP111.jpg

FP71.jpg

FP61.jpg

FP51.jpg

FP41.jpg

FP10.jpg

FP11.jpg

FP31.jpg

FP21.jpg

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

for real props surf you lucky sob

That aliendawg still looks like some Fire real chunky too no?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wooooowww my brotha you straight killed it!!-evryone of these looks incredible....you need to get a sick ass sign above the doorway to your room that says welcome to the Candy Shop!!...lol...baskin robbins ain't got chit on them flavors....just killer fliks....enjoy all that goodness and happy holidays to you and yours my friend!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great work Surfr!
Man that shit is frosty!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Fruity Pebble OG - Went a little overboard with her photos tonight lol

FP9.jpg

FP81.jpg

FP13.jpg

FP12.jpg

FP111.jpg

FP71.jpg

FP61.jpg

FP51.jpg

FP41.jpg

FP10.jpg

FP11.jpg

FP31.jpg

FP21.jpg

DAMN! THAT SHIT LOOKS KILLER SURFR! Great job! The name just makes it sound like guaranteed fire! MAAD props to Alien on this one as well. Sucks the root aphids moved un, little bastards. Seems they are running rampant and being spread all over in bags of medium, pretty sure that's how I got em too. Anyway, gorgeous job and great pics man! Keep it up! Peace to ya sir! MOTIV

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
That 1st pic looks like a Death Knight's morning star... Evil!:fighting0003:

Man they look delicious!

edit; well looks like you posted a buttload more of those morning stars! Take yer pic. lol

Thanks homie! Sent ya a PM...

Daaaaaaayyyum son!!!! All that shit looks lovely!!!

Grassy ass senor...

some dank in this thread

Yes sir!

for real props surf you lucky sob

That aliendawg still looks like some Fire real chunky too no?

Thanks Doc! All my luck goes to Alien! Without him, I would be nothing lol... The Alien Dawg def chunked up a bit but she didn't fill in all the way like I had hoped.. A lot of spindly chunkyness haha..

Wooooowww my brotha you straight killed it!!-evryone of these looks incredible....you need to get a sick ass sign above the doorway to your room that says welcome to the Candy Shop!!...lol...baskin robbins ain't got chit on them flavors....just killer fliks....enjoy all that goodness and happy holidays to you and yours my friend!

HAHA! Thanks homie! I like that, "The Candy Shop"... Maybe the title for the next grow show? lol... Merry Christmas to you and yours as well brah!

beautiful surfr

E.T. phone home! lol.. Thanks bro!

Great work Surfr!
Man that shit is frosty!

Thanks man! I am trying to make up for the lack of snow we have here in Nor Cal so far!

amazing grow surfr...frosting up very very nicely dude.

I envy.

These amazing genetics will be available in bean form very soon friend!

DAMN! THAT SHIT LOOKS KILLER SURFR! Great job! The name just makes it sound like guaranteed fire! MAAD props to Alien on this one as well. Sucks the root aphids moved un, little bastards. Seems they are running rampant and being spread all over in bags of medium, pretty sure that's how I got em too. Anyway, gorgeous job and great pics man! Keep it up! Peace to ya sir! MOTIV

Fruity Pebble simply is pure fire. No doubt about it. She will forever be in my stable. F O R E V E R(Sandlot voice) lol... Yes MAJOR props to Alien. Just wait for the new creations, so much dank it's unbelievable.. Aphids can suck it. They are dead to me lol. MET52 for the win!

The Fruity Pebbles OG looks crazy!

The pics don't even do her justice.. I love to stare at the beds of her.. The colors are yellow, orange, red, and purple right now. It all reminds me of tropical pineapples and oranges and what not.. makes me want to go to Hawaii haha..

THANKS FELLAS!!!:sun2:

:character0180:

A

Alien

Supporter
All the photos look fantastic brotha! Great work!

Thanks for doing proper justice to these cuts... The ADF1 will chunk up at lot more if you have a way of raising your temps a bit...looks to me like the room was a bit colder than I run mine judging by the Alien Dawg...but then again factor in the root aphids and who fucking knows?

Anyway, absolutely stellar job and I look forward to seeing you tmw. Can't wait for you to try some of your own cured herb from this run...not too far off!

Peace,
A

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
All the photos look fantastic brotha! Great work!

Thanks for doing proper justice to these cuts... The ADF1 will chunk up at lot more if you have a way of raising your temps a bit...looks to me like the room was a bit colder than I run mine judging by the Alien Dawg...but then again factor in the root aphids and who fucking knows?

Anyway, absolutely stellar job and I look forward to seeing you tmw. Can't wait for you to try some of your own cured herb from this run...not too far off!

Peace,
A

Thanks brotha.....

I think the aphids did the majority of the damage to the Adawg.. Temps have been around 75 lights on and 65 lights off... These last couple of days I have been letting the temps drop to around 55-60 lights out to bring out some extra color. I guarantee next round with the Alien dawg she will blow the fuck up!

Yeah brah see ya tomorrow!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls r super frosty bro! I bet ur getting excited now. Ur gonna be in the dank very soon.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Them girls r super frosty bro! I bet ur getting excited now. Ur gonna be in the dank very soon.

Thanks bro! Def excited! Chop commences the day after Christmas! A little late this year, but oh well... A late Christmas it is!! Can't wait to watch all your new seed pops grow!

:character0180:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that Fruity Pebbles looks so bomb I can't wait 2 get that cut great pick

Top Bottom