Surfr's grow show poppin off with Alien Genetics!

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
surferbum6900

surferbum6900

^^ me to man! all of them are fire! you surly are privileged! and boy did you do them honor

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

sick work surf those all look like some fireee:bong2: I bet your gonna have a good christmas!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Absolutely amazing work Surfr! :sign0005:

T

TreFarmer

Gotsa get me summa dat!! Fruity Pebbles Og... another fucking quest;) love it!!
well dun homie!! How's the view from the ship??

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Well I'm baaaaaack!!! Lost all my dank genetics so I am startin fresh! Here's some pics. ENJOY!

Pisces SFV OG x HP13
13OG

Pisces SFV OG x Afghan OG
AfghanOG

Aliens Cherry AK47 x Alien Diesel
AlienAK

NDNGUY's Pre88 G13 x HP
G13HP1

TortureKills Lemon Larry BX
Lemon Larry

My own creation consisting of Lemon Larry x Witches Weed
LemonWitches

Aliens Sour Pebbles
SourP

A couple veg tent shots
DSCN0443

DSCN0446

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
That's what's up, homie! I can't wait to see them babies in flower. what other strains u got in that tent?

Glad to see you here homie! This is whats in the tent right now..

Seeds
OGR - White Master Kush 8
OGR - White Fire 5
OGR - White Urkle 10
Pisces - SFV OG x HP13 6
Pisces - Afghan OG 11
Alien - Sour Pebbles 5
Alien - Ak47 x Alien Diesel 11
Topdawg - Stardawg 5
My own - Lemon Witches 5
NDNGUY - Pre88 G13 x HP 4
Torture Kill - Lemon Larry 7

Clones
3 different Wifi's
Super Lemon Haze(FROSTY AS FUCK and done in 60 flat)
Ewok
White Dawg
And I just acquired the real Nor Cal Bunanna(Fully done at 7 weeks but can be taken at 6, no joke)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Killer to see youre back, up and runnin Surfr! Awesome lineup too. Get after it bro, we know you'll KILL IT! Cheers brother, welcome back! :). Motiv

OGONLY

OGONLY

Glad to see you are on your way back to the top buddy. Plants look very happy and healthy. Killer line up, some tasty goodness in those strains. Keep up the great work bro.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
grcias mi amigo! I got some goodies to share as well. U got beans of them strains still?

Popped all the beans :-) wanna find the best mommas possible.

Killer to see youre back, up and runnin Surfr! Awesome lineup too. Get after it bro, we know you'll KILL IT! Cheers brother, welcome back! :). Motiv

Thanks for the kind words Motiv! Much appreciated.

Welcome back surf I know how it feels to have to tear down everyrhing. Great choice of strains u got there.

Thanks man! I can't wait to see what all of these produce!

Glad to see you are on your way back to the top buddy. Plants look very happy and healthy. Killer line up, some tasty goodness in those strains. Keep up the great work bro.

Thanks a lot bro. I forgot to mention there is also an amazing cut of White Master Kush! ;-) Can't wait to see what these do mang!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I always try to keep a back up seed but sometimes I only have one. Seem to find a winner from that 1 tho. I wannna see some veg pics. I been posting up a bunch of my new babies lately. I can't wait to see u kik some ass in this grow. Back with a Vegence, just like me! Lol.

Pop the Cherry Alien Killaz! They r some serious Fire. Chocolate covered, Cherry goodness. Let's see ya blow them up, True G.

Top Bottom