Survey: How many plants do you grow in your tent?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Hello THC growers, ViparSpectra is providing not only kinds of LED grow lights, but also multiple sizes of grow tent. Do you know this? Hence, ViparSpectra would like to take a quick easy survey with you, which will take only a few seconds.

Q: Do you prefer to grow one plant in a tent, or grow many plants as possible to fill the whole tent?

What's your answer? And why? Thank you. 😉

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

80x80x180 tent, 2x 20l nft, 2 plants. As many possible so i can faster veg atm with my situation.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

My current practice is to grow one plant per 4 sq ft. So in the 2x4 tent I'm using now, I would have two plants. (I'm growing three, however, because I had an extra sprout.)

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

4 plants in a 4x4 for flower, as many as i can fit in my 3x3s for veg.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

8 plants in a 4 x 8 or no more than 5 plants in a 5 x 5. Currently I have 5 plants in my 4 x 8 with more coming soon.

I also use 1 plant per 2 x 2 square (4sq ft) as my guideline because I prefer to have room in there to work with my plants.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
My current practice is to grow one plant per 4 sq ft. So in the 2x4 tent I'm using now, I would have two plants. (I'm growing three, however, because I had an extra sprout.)
@BigBlonde Sounds great! Will there be an extra tent set up for the third plant in the future? Or just grow them together?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
8 plants in a 4 x 8 or no more than 5 plants in a 5 x 5. Currently I have 5 plants in my 4 x 8 with more coming soon.

I also use 1 plant per 2 x 2 square (4sq ft) as my guideline because I prefer to have room in there to work with my plants.

@MIGrampaUSA Very reasonable arrangement!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I concur with other posts about one plant per 4 SQ ft, or one per 2'x2'. I believe this is a great plant to space ratio that can also be followed on higher scales
@ninjadip Thank you for sharing! A reasonable space layout can allow plants to receive even light, which is conducive to growth!

Top Bottom