Survey: How many plants do you grow in your tent?

I

IamN2pot

Hello THC growers, ViparSpectra is providing not only kinds of LED grow lights, but also multiple sizes of grow tent. Do you know this? Hence, ViparSpectra would like to take a quick easy survey with you, which will take only a few seconds.

Q: Do you prefer to grow one plant in a tent, or grow many plants as possible to fill the whole tent?

What's your answer? And why? Thank you. 😉
Depends on the stage of growth and need. If I want to grow on a continous grow, here in Colorado I can have 12 plants, so I split it up into my 2, 4x4 tents. In an ideal world I will have up to 4 mothers of 4 differant varieties along with 4 clones in veg and all on an 18/6 light schedule. Then there would be 4 plants in bloom in the other tent on a 12/12. As the girls in bloom come out, they are iimmediately replaced with the vegging plants and new cutting are taken from the mother(s).
I have learned over the past years that for me doing it that way produces more than I can consume, so in future I'll be doing more single plant in a tent grows with more days/weeks in veg and alot of LST to fill a tent with just the 1 plant. That is more challenging and dare I say fun to do?

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

If you want information from me, give me one of your best grow lights and I will do a journal showing the Farm what your gear is capable of 🤷‍♂️

Lots more value in marketing info going on there IYAM. 🤓

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Depends on the stage of growth and need. If I want to grow on a continous grow, here in Colorado I can have 12 plants, so I split it up into my 2, 4x4 tents. In an ideal world I will have up to 4 mothers of 4 differant varieties along with 4 clones in veg and all on an 18/6 light schedule. Then there would be 4 plants in bloom in the other tent on a 12/12. As the girls in bloom come out, they are iimmediately replaced with the vegging plants and new cutting are taken from the mother(s).
I have learned over the past years that for me doing it that way produces more than I can consume, so in future I'll be doing more single plant in a tent grows with more days/weeks in veg and alot of LST to fill a tent with just the 1 plant. That is more challenging and dare I say fun to do?
Your settings are reasonable and informative. Also hope your plan can be realized smoothly. Have fun!

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

7 plants
finishing-flower-with-the-spiderfarmer-sf4000-gdp-grow-5-jpg.1180949

S

Stonemason7767

2 in a 2×2.a little crowded. 1 every 4 sqft is perfect. I always pack them in when I'm searching out new strains.

20230202 212047
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This was 4 in 5 gallon pots in a 4x4.
Chopped them all to mildew before 2 finished stretching out.

20230125 214418

Latest posts

Top Bottom