Survey: How many plants do you grow in your tent?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
😍 Haven you set it up already?
Yeah it's pretty much ready, I have the pots, soil, the space is all set except the electrician putting in the 3 outlets so I can hang the big lights. That will be Monday. My water line is in, I've got all equipment I'll need.... I'll probably transplant Sunday so I'll have them ready to roll in.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Yeah it's pretty much ready, I have the pots, soil, the space is all set except the electrician putting in the 3 outlets so I can hang the big lights. That will be Monday. My water line is in, I've got all equipment I'll need.... I'll probably transplant Sunday so I'll have them ready to roll in.
That will be great! Will you post it, would like to follow, lol~ How many lights will you hang in the tent?
👍May your harvest be bountiful.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
That will be great! Will you post it, would like to follow, lol~ How many lights will you hang in the tent?
👍May your harvest be bountiful.
Post what? It's a closet.....it's all in my grow journal thread that's like The Illiad only not as good...... ;)

2 quantum board lights and I'll try a UVB down the center.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I used to grow 8 plants divided into a closet and a tent. With my same lighting and my new grow style, It will be only 2 plants in both locations. Growing trees, using soil and they need the room to explode.

Bilber

Bilber

Hello THC growers, ViparSpectra is providing not only kinds of LED grow lights, but also multiple sizes of grow tent. Do you know this? Hence, ViparSpectra would like to take a quick easy survey with you, which will take only a few seconds.

Q: Do you prefer to grow one plant in a tent, or grow many plants as possible to fill the whole tent?

What's your answer? And why? Thank you. 😉
Good afternoon @ViparSpectra....hope all is growing well with you.....and thank you for the Q and A....

I'm not new to growing, but I am far from being able to truly read plants.....I appreciate all the help from this site and all the members, staff included.....

Dimensions H- 6' W- 8' D- 23"

Plants this time = 11

20230422 150401

Top Bottom