Survey: How many plants do you grow in your tent?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Two in my five by five and one in my four by four preferably. Why? Using the scrog method my table is wall to wall flowers yet I still get good air flow.
This grow I will be pushing it putting three in my five by as I got carried away popping seeds.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Two in my five by five and one in my four by four preferably. Why? Using the scrog method my table is wall to wall flowers yet I still get good air flow.
This grow I will be pushing it putting three in my five by as I got carried away popping seeds.
LOL! You and me. My Cali buds sent me 3 cuts so I guess I need to flower them all. I was going to do just 2 like before but if you got 'em to grow! 😛

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

if i didnt have a fan taken up floor space in mine i would try 16 3 gallon pots because there 10 inches wide and i could put a pot a foot

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Yeah, just glanced over your threads, this is a nice way to set the pots.

😉

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I can say their clip on fan is awesome 👌 for what they do they have very little power draw compared to regular clip on fans. I don't like their inline fan because 1 failed on me. But everything else they sell that I have is top notch.
i love there inline fans i got one about 2 years ago about a month or 2 after i got it i was trying to wip off the fan blade and i broke it , i called them up to see if they sold the actual fan blade they did not but sent me a completely new 6 inch inline fan even after i told them it was no fault of there own they i broke it

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

i love there inline fans i got one about 2 years ago about a month or 2 after i got it i was trying to wip off the fan blade and i broke it , i called them up to see if they sold the actual fan blade they did not but sent me a completely new 6 inch inline fan even after i told them it was no fault of there own they i broke it
I like how quiet it was but 1 day I came home and seen 82% humidity 😬 and the fan wouldn't turn on. I just can't risk loosing a crop to mold. I returned it and got a vivosun that has wifi. It's not as quiet but it works great. I am not knocking ac infinity I have to have peace of mind 😌 with that being said it was probably my fault for getting a t4 instead of a t6 so it was working hard. This 6" vivosun rarely goes over 6.

WeeDoxic

WeeDoxic

1.6 x 3 meter
4 Photoperiod girl
IMG 20230216 150209 FILEminimizer

B

BadFish_Genetics

I use a 1,125 watt DE Commercial HPS with digital ballast and I currently have my watts set on 825watts during flower. I use 3 gallon and 5 gallon pots depending on the strain and their stretch and I grow in a 8ft tall by 4 ft wide by 7ft long Opulant 2 sided tent, one side for flower and one side for mothers and clones. In my bloom area I put in 9 to 12 plants depending on Indica or Sativa and my mothers I have 5 and about 30 clones. I harvest around 2 to 2.8 pounds every harvest or every 8 weeks. Plus in my aero cloner I have around 15 clones of Jelousy rooting atm.

20230201 111948
20230213 052840
20230130 211157
20221116 111719
20221104 101819
20220706 100752
Observationist

Observationist

Very Interesting way to flower? Or veg? How tall do they get it veg in the solo cup? And if you Flower them how much does each cup produce?
Had a solo get about 5ft, could probably do even taller

Depending on genetics, and method of feed, anywhere from 3.5gs- to possibly 20gs if not more - and depending how much leg room.

I could probably add a shelf midway, do 420 plants on drip, grow them 2-3ft tall

Top Bottom