Suspect Shot Trying to Steal Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oregonic

You know the saying 'it's a shot in the dark'? Well they should discontinue that one. Motion lights and cameras go a long way though. Most likely won't see situations like that if you got those in play.
^^^^that^^^^ Light them up and take a picture, what now motherfucker?!?! Flood light their ass and make sure its bright enough to wake some neighbors :very_first_smiley:

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
huh

You guys are so funny with your head shots! Fact of the the matter THUGS or OG's or what ever name your want to call them go to jail. I have been there! TONS of them in there. In fact its full of them. If I am an illegal or shaddy grower (which 98% of you are unless you are a caregiver. If you grow and sell , you are breaking the rules. Nowhere where in medical weed world are the rules set up for sales. Its all the gray area and if you don't think so, you are way off in dreamer grower land. It may be some what legal but its not a get out of jail free card

Smart guys says " then take my shit bro". I will live to grow another day and I just MIGHT come get you. If I shoot you....that will just open a world of shit for me that no matter how it ends it will cost tons of money and more then likely will cost years behind bars.
Not what a 100 plant grow is worth

Guns and drugs ----legal or not always gets you in more trouble..........bottom line

oh yea and guns and drugs normally get the feds involved

Exuse me but i didnt know that "LOGIC" had ran a survey o5n statistics here at the farm .........check box A if you are a shady farmer....... check B if you grow illegally.......
how the hell you going to pull a nice rounded fat 98% out of your ass without lube...... you stated you have been to jail. so does that mean you are your own statistic. or did going to jail with all the scary thugs put stretch marks on your ass so that "BIG ROUNDED FAT 98%" just fell out of you....... sorry but that is one igrorant statement there has been multiple posts on the farm about people who just give meds away, like me ya sure i like to be reimbursed for labor utilitys and nutes, but i also donate free meds to people on ssi welfare hsi and our "VETS" as i know how little dissability can provide for you, and i am probaly the youngest one around who thinks like that. hey maybe i should say that 3% of people my age do selfless things for others....... making statements like that are ignorant.

F

frostedlove

Stoked to see u guys thrown ideas around here!
We can debate this for years!

Each story or situation is always different and we all come from all the holes and cracks in the world. We are our own Tribe.

I get to judge life a little different. Prison changed me, no matter how I look at things now days. I have always been one who says stand up for what you believe no matter what! fight till you die. Then again also By being incarcerated you learn you dont have much control over things. PERIOD! Freedom is a big illusion. This forward thinking, this forward world as one guy said is in control of it all. PERIOD if you want to be a revolutionist then

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE------
RIDE OR DIE

Just know that those two roads lead to death or a prison cell. You can lead an army from a cell but Not for me!

I am a silent rebel Now! I dont need to wave a flag or puff my chest. I rage just by knowing and tryn to understand it all. All the while not being a part of it in the spot light.

I would rather stay in the shadows and help where I can then lead the charge on TV

Thats just me.
We all got to walk the road we are on
My best of luck to you all!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
on another side of that post...... a smart man says take my shit? i call garbage........ i dont give a flying fuck if your on my property to rob me, rape my women . kill my dog. steal my sugar, i give two shits about that if you step foot on unwelcomed property and i just so fear the saftey of my wife or my teenage daughters some one will have an exit wound the size of a watermelon from a 12g nitro slug, then double tape his ass with the buckshot, ill be damed if some lazy ass low life is going to take anything from me and mine, .

Illmind

Illmind

^That's exactly what most of the jury will think if this even went to trial. That dude would be shitting 7.62's for a week.

F

frostedlove

here ya go bro

Exuse me but i didnt know that "LOGIC" had ran a survey o5n statistics here at the farm .........check box A if you are a shady farmer....... check B if you grow illegally.......
how the hell you going to pull a nice rounded fat 98% out of your ass without lube...... you stated you have been to jail. so does that mean you are your own statistic. or did going to jail with all the scary thugs put stretch marks on your ass so that "BIG ROUNDED FAT 98%" just fell out of you....... sorry but that is one igrorant statement there has been multiple posts on the farm about people who just give meds away, like me ya sure i like to be reimbursed for labor utilitys and nutes, but i also donate free meds to people on ssi welfare hsi and our "VETS" as i know how little dissability can provide for you, and i am probaly the youngest one around who thinks like that. hey maybe i should say that 3% of people my age do selfless things for others....... making statements like that are ignorant.

Thats the law that says 98% not me I dont believe anyone does any thing wrong buddy! I do not make the laws and for the argument I dont follow most of them either.

Just giving away weed is distro buddy

Do your research in every medical state its not a lot
of smoke you are allowed to have or sell or give away. PERIOD and then
Dude you want to call me ignorant

look up how many medical MJ patients are in prison across america

BOTTOM line FEDERALLY we all are wrong!
What can I say to that. NOT my choice or my vote
but there ya go....pack ur bowl with that and take a huge hit just for the FEDS

So I still am right. SORRY......really it's 100%

I left the 2% of people who might fight a federal case and survive or well died before they made it to prison because they had terminal illness and DIED

PROP on giving MEDs away to needy
thats always cool

Oh and grow up with the ass lube and things bro

Illmind

Illmind

I thought the ass lube comment was hilarious myself. Frosted what were you in for unpaid parking tickets?

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
where i live local leo dont give a shit about weed its the meth and oxy they want, the feds arent gonna come knockin on my small timer door beause i so choose it use 4k worth of lights, i am not growing truck loads, i have two scripted legal rooms one 100sq mother room, and 100sq flower room just cuz i use alot of amps, doesnt mean i grow tons., also "AS THE LAW STATES, EVERY PLANT GROWN IS WORTH MIN A POUND"

M

Monkey OG

Just makes growers look bad, its only gonnna get worst come november media is gonna try to make us all look like criminals.

Fuck the florist and saying its like putting a candy bowl out there, so what about banks?

Sounds like that person is just butthurt cause they flowers are not in as high demand as the neighbors are in this economy.

purpleberry

purpleberry

There is a reason citys require it not to be seen from your front yard, my city also requires it to be enclosed in a green house or caged off. You need to give your self a buffer from people that will try and rob you so that your not put in a situation of having to shot someone. Fresno has some very ruff gangs that I wont want to screw with, Last year a guy and his wife were robbed and both killed because they couldnt cough up cash, and yes they had a grow room, the robbers figured they had to have cash. Ill take my chance in jail if someone gets past my fence, dog, security door, ect.

O

Oregonic

Frostedlove, dude maybe you should read a bit more on med states before you start telling others to look it up..... I can GIVE weed away to med patients all day fucking long and LEO can't do ANYTHING! I can even take donations for my expenses.

I am with norcal, I am young in the grand scheme of things and poth my patients get FREE MEDS they are both broke as shit and this is a way I can help them improve the quality of their lives while doing something I love. I can make up my growing cost in donations for clones, meds and seeds from other med patients. ALL LEGAL! Props norcal for being one of the good guys!

just because a person is in this game doesn't mean they are shady, I have met more honest, kind, upstanding people in the ganja community then in any other venue....

J

jimmygreen

Sounds to me like guns and grow dont work together. im all for protecting what is yours including your life, but this guy shot out the window. This sounds like a warning shot that was dead on target.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i bet his friends and everyone else in his community knows not to walk on dudes property like in prison no warning shots fired, i dont pull a weapon to try and scare someone. if i have a weapon it will be used as designed for know that and i agree Oregon with the free meds but i wasn't going to placate his comment with a response. i normally keep my mouth closed to peoples ignorance here but that shit pissed me off, sorry if i offended any one besides who i replied to!

O

Oregonic

i bet his friends and everyone else in his community knows not to walk on dudes property like in prison no warning shots fired, i dont pull a weapon to try and scare someone. if i have a weapon it will be used as designed for know that and i agree Oregon with the free meds but i wasn't going to placate his comment with a response. i normally keep my mouth closed to peoples ignorance here but that shit pissed me off, sorry if i offended any one besides who i replied to!

No worries, my mouth/fingers override my brain more often then I care to admit. Much love to frosted and his current grow.

A:cool0019: person learns quick that you come correct with your shit at the farm or SOMEONE will call you out.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
lmao love this place, wasnt try to troll hunt

M

mrdizzle

When the dude gets out of prison he will probably regret pulling the trigger

F

frostedlove

This is crazy.....You guys have taken it all the wrong way. Not matter what... johnny law will do what he will and you can do what you will. the ride is your ride. You get what you get and life is what you make it.

I am in the cali med state and I said the Federal laws screw us all! And they can screw you when they want... is what I said. Yes in medi states you can do what ever you want. I get smoke delivered to my house in minutes but then again they showed one of the main guys around here on tv and he's been in jail 30 different times fighting his fight. So yea legal but NOT

Just one more thing shaddy was not like bad people, more that we all hover in a gray area
its all kinda shady still. people are still going to prison for it

Its all good too no matter what.....it's always good!

unless you got a hole in your head............

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Was the guy shot while they we driving away form the scene?? If so, thats really gonna hurt his self defence argument.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
no he was shot entering the mans property with a suspected 3-4 people on standby in the truck the came in asshole was thinking he was gonna be rippin his grow, didnt think that his night would end in his face being tattooed by a handgun serves his ass right, welcome to america land of the free home of the grown and the nra.

B

billybadazz

....life lesson THE 6 P's

When the dude gets out of prison he will probably regret pulling the trigger

let's go over the facts here:

1. The grower is a dumbass who had VISIBLE 10 ft. plants in a municipality and had little to no security. (dog, motion light, etc.)

2. The thieve willingly engaged in an activity that will almost always end in violence and commited several crimes in doing so (trespass, b&e, etc.)

I could list more but the point is this people: This guy is a martyr or better yet a damn good lesson for everyone PRIOR PLANNING PREVENTS PISS POOR PERFORMANCE. The 6 P's I live by it. If that grower would of gave a shit then nobody would of got shot. COVER your shit if you live in a place where people can see it!! A cheap 20 x 12 x 12 greenhouse from china is 900 I know I bought one to cover weed so people wouldn"t steal my "legal" MJ. Don't get me wrong fuck thieves he got what he was asking for and he deserved that shit, but people are always going to steal and take advantage of an easy situation its just human nature. So by knowing this just take the time to be more careful and even 2 grand in some sort of preventative measures could of saved lives. Even the biggest piece of shit human on this earth is worth more than 2 grand in my book. So at the end of the day I guarantee that the grower would of rather paid that investment than go to prison or at best sign over his house for a retainer fee to get a good lawyer....Its a lose lose eitherway for him and the victims family.

Top Bottom