Suspect Shot Trying to Steal Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trykome1

Nice shot! sounded like he lived though :( I got the same thing waiting for an idiot like that, I'm emptying on their ass though!

N

NZsmoker

lol no gun here, but i once caught a guy trying 2 raid my O/D crop, he got a serious cricket batting 2 his dome! lol never had any problems since

I

ibTheMan

I didnt read alot of this, but enough to say, the Thief got what he deserved.
Thief's are the very worst pieces of shit. I may be alot of things but a thief sure the hell aint one of um.
But i will shot ah fucker, but im killn um.

T

Trebla

im from Fresno and i heard the guy that shot the robber is facing charges of manslaughter or some shit...fresno pd dont fuck around with that

Blucross

Blucross

Personally I don't blame the grower for protecting his property. and I certainly don't know the circumstances but if his grow is easy to see, we cannot expect some folks not to be tempted beyond their control, thats just the way humans are.

N

noteron

Im from Fresno too. The law is pretty clear about using deadly force to protect ones property. The asian dude took it too far when he shot the guy in his truck trying to leave the scene. I guess the warning shots weren't enough. Besides if he hadn't let them grow over 10 feet high or fixed that large section of his fence that was missing maybe, just maybe no one would have known they were there!

P

PharmaSeeds

My friend got jacked by his handyman and when he went to confront him the kid pulled a hand cannon on him

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
at least the robber can get a legal medical card now!!!!. and make note to self...(dont try to rob anyone in fresno...............

J

Japanfreak

The floral show owner is a doink! What, jewerly shops don't fall into the same catagory?

What jewerly shop has it's diamonds out on the lawn clearly visible from the street?

I agree with her, if people are going to grow weed like that in neighborhoods they are asking for trouble and it will increase crime in the neighborhood. In the end it looks bad for all of us. I would hate living next to that guy, wouldn't want my kids walking past his house.

I think a lot of time when grass is the subject growers can be incredible selfish and say screw the community and it's sad.

C

CaliConnoisseuR

Unfortunately japanfreak, The guy was a fuckin 40 yrold, not no kids. Probably a weathered thief, the very reason i assembled a AR 6.5 grendel :hunter:, i have no Sympathy for people like the one shot. i take that back, I DO.. But very little.. I believe everyone deserves 2nd chances but his chances look to be up, what goes around comes around. and whether you know it or not, your kids probably walk past a couple houses like that everyday but it just so happens to be stand up people like myself, who are in neighborhood watch & run video surveillance for everyones protection. We live in a state of which, at this time! cannabis is an abundance, no need to steal... Much love too you all & safe growing guys :passingjoint: ...

CC

What jewerly shop has it's diamonds out on the lawn clearly visible from the street?

I agree with her, if people are going to grow weed like that in neighborhoods they are asking for trouble and it will increase crime in the neighborhood. In the end it looks bad for all of us. I would hate living next to that guy, wouldn't want my kids walking past his house.

I think a lot of time when grass is the subject growers can be incredible selfish and say screw the community and it's sad.

J

Japanfreak

Hey I'm not saying that he shouldn't spent some time in jail for being a thief, but no plant is worth a man's life. A shot into the ground would have scared him off fine, there is something wrong in the world when a person decides to shoot somebody in the head when they don't need to.

D

DR. know

violence is guaranteed in any social gray are where the citizen are forced to protect their selves and assets

purpleberry

purpleberry

Between tulare and fresno county, word is that 9 people got killed over outdoor grows, Both countys have plans to outlaw all outdoor grows and want to make it a felony. In tulare county several citys have already outlawed outdoor unless you make it secure in a greenhouse or totaly caged in, and not visable from any other property or the street.

J

Jmagpharmer

Haha I love my 870 too keep her close to my bedside no camera tho I'm gonna stick with the "I was in fear for my life" and make sure the person has no chance to say otherwise

haha i do the same damn thing got my 870 5 inches from my bed ready to rock if someone comes in my house with out my consent
wtg tokin

Aligee

Aligee

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno County jury has reached a verdict in the trial of the man accused of fatally shooting a thief who tried to steal medical marijuana from his home.Phayvanh Dydouangphan has been found guilty of voluntary manslaughter for the killing of Stanley Wallace near Roeding Park last year.

(Copyright ©2011 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Fresno County banned all outside grows 2 months ago because of this dumbass!!

Aligee

Aligee

Fresno County banned all outside grows 2 months ago because of this dumbass!!
not necessarily a bad thing this area is saturated with mediocre weeds and ya at least hes alive could have been the other way around !!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this guy is found guilty, just goes to show that if soemone wants to come steal your shit they are free to do it. try and stop them and face 25 years. this guy did nothing wrong but try and defend what was his on his own land

Top Bottom