Suspecting issues??

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey guys, just mr. problem back with another issue, well maybe, I guess i just wanted to check up on this girl, shes kind of drooping a little bit, shes well watered but i really dont thin i overwatered, and her leaves kinda feel dusty i guess you could say, they look like theyve been sitting on a shelf for a little bit, its hard to tell from pics. the bottom half of the plant is drooping more than the rest of it. im a little confused, maybe its just a little shock and shes recovering? Whats your opinion, if you can tell from the pictures. maybe i dont have enough airflow?

i know, pictures dont really show much in this case.

THE WHITE SPECKS COME FROM MY HUMIDIFIER.

Suspecting issues

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
20191126 221324

anybody seeing any issues?

Tried to use the last picture to show the droop, but itskinda hard to tell with the LST i have going on.
The plant doesnt look normally this dark, it just doesnt seem AS perky as it was, it hasnt beenin the last two days.

20191126 221328
20191126 221204
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I could be panicing, i guess i just want to hit the problem before it becomes big, if there even is an issue.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks a bit over fed Maybe low humidty , high temps or both? I remember @Smoking Gun and @MIMedGrower talking about those leaf edges a couple weeks ago... Maybe they can re educate me on that... I seem to have forgotten... Possibly mag?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

VERY Hard to see. but purpling in the center?

@Aqua Man

Fox farm Happy frog, its been in there for about 2 -3 weeks, no food. No food ever, it started out in FFOF, was in ffof for about 3 weeks. transplanted 2 -3 weeks ago, more like 2 weeks ago. I mean, youre more experienced than me, but honestly, i really dont think they would be over fed? infact... im waiting for the day i have to feed them, ihave a feeling its coming soon, but i could be way wrong, im not sure tbh. This is kinda stumping me, no powdery mildew, i checked hardcore for bugs. i been running humidity at 60%. 75 degrees

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 914777

VERY Hard to see. but purpling in the center?

@Aqua Man

Fox farm Happy frog, its been in there for about 2 -3 weeks, no food. No food ever, it started out in FFOF, was in ffof for about 3 weeks. transplanted 2 -3 weeks ago, more like 2 weeks ago. I mean, youre more experienced than me, but honestly, i really dont think they would be over fed? infact... im waiting for the day i have to feed them, ihave a feeling its coming soon, but i could be way wrong, im not sure tbh. This is kinda stumping me, no powdery mildew, i checked hardcore for bugs. i been running humidity at 60%. 75 degrees
Do you have low night temps?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Lights ON 9PM: I ramp temps up to 76.
Humidity goes to 60%.
Lights go off at 3pm: I turn on dehumidifier, and drop humidity to 50. to avoid the spike. Drop the temps to 70. Sometimes it will hit 68. SOMETIMES.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I have trouble keeping temps level, they do go from 73-77 during the day like constant, because i control them myself kind of, turn on the AC when needed etc. its been difficult controlling the temps, but i havent messed up. theyve been perfect. these plants have never seen an 80+ day.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lights ON 9PM: I ramp temps up to 76.
Humidity goes to 60%.
Lights go off at 3pm: I turn on dehumidifier, and drop humidity to 50. to avoid the spike. Drop the temps to 70. Sometimes it will hit 68. SOMETIMES.
Nothing wrong with that

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
have a video coming, one sec. Kinda showing u whats going on, explaining my setup etc.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Studied VPD hardcore from your post, got the calculations, 60% is even a little low for RH at 75. But it make me nervous with molds going over 60. i think it said i was at like 1.1 KPA and that was the highest i could go or something, still new to that, so i dont know if that could have anything to do with whats going on, one second this video i think will kind of explain some things.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Think your VPD may be to low also... Bring air temp to 80f and drop humidity to 55%

Last edited:
FourthCity

FourthCity

Looks a bit over fed Maybe low humidty , high temps or both? I remember @Smoking Gun and @MIMedGrower talking about those leaf edges a couple weeks ago... Maybe they can re educate me on that... I seem to have forgotten... Possibly mag?
I agree on it being overfed, leaf edges and tips appear to be starting to burn and curl down .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How old is the plant and have a whole plant pic? What are your leaf temps?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Got you aqua one second on the whole plant pic - doing this as we go.
video is processing, taking forever.
Plant age: i mean, i know it doesnt look it, but probably roughly a month and a half? i didnt keep track, i know, noob error, i learned from it. but its probably ALMOST two months, it was stunted from all the overwatering and everything in the beginning that you helped me with aqua (im sure you remember that shenanigans) so hes probably smaller than he should be. Gunna grab some good pics now. ill grab the good camera. Got you guys on it being overfed. must just be from the hot soil. i swear i havent even opened my bottle of FloraNova i plan to use yet! so i havent fed it! LOL.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I agree on it being overfed, leaf edges and tips appear to be starting to burn and curl down .
Yeah just from the hot soil nothing can be done really except adjusting VPD. Hey dude you see the really spikey edges on those upper leafs... Not sure what up with that any ideas?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
So, this gun, im not exactly sure how accurate, ive had it for like 2 years. its pretty beat up.
20191126 225412
20191126 225419

20191126 225428

Top Bottom