Suspecting issues??

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Hate to say it, but those random small spots look like maybe mite damage (to me, IMHO). Just the initial stuff you see before they really get going. I'd get some magnification on this to look fer critters. You need relatively high power magnification to see the individuals. The individual specks really pop in the photos, to my eyes.

I'd add that this is the time to act, if I'm correct. You can treat with neem now, and reset the env to some degree. You have to solve for it during vegatation, hopefully early. Using neem after flowering starts just yields a dumpster fire to put out and terminating the run.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
The 74 degree one i was kind of far away.

First pic i took of the plant, october 13th.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
I just noticed your note about the specks. In that case, never mind 🙃

But I know mites like shit like that, dust and such.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Man you need to step back and take whole plant pics. You dont just look at a leaf you need to see the whole picture too.

3 weeks in happy frog they could need a low dose of fertilizer. I would start at 15% of directions and work up slowly. I would also pour a bit of water in first to wet the roots some before fertilizing. Also scratch up the surface of the soil to help even penetration.

Or it was overwatered at transplant and then watered too soon again and the roots never fully dried and its causing a calcium and now magnesium deficiency.

Only way to know that is to let it dry out more than last time. In my experience that last dry day is when they show the most improvement.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh. And you have to use filtered water in those sonic humidifiers. That dust gets in everything over time. When i didnt know i completely clogged my carbon filter and fans with white dust.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Plants look ok new growth looks ok. Raise air temps to 80f and drop humidity to 55%. The more I look the more it appears they have just beet watered to much and seeing the bottom leafs are a little fuller of water from root pressure caused by guttation. I can see indications this has been an issue before by the damage leaf tips. I'm assuming it's still a bit of an issue and raising temps and lowering humidity should fix it.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

this is what it looked like before watering, 7 days after last watering, pot felt air light. like nothing was in there. Moisture meter didnt move, and i couldnt even push it into the rock hard soil.

This is so hard lmfaooooooo

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 914797
this is what it looked like before watering, 7 days after last watering, pot felt air light. like nothing was in there. Moisture meter didnt move, and i couldnt even push it into the rock hard soil.

Well that makes more sense... You just watered ... They will droop for a bit.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Man you need to step back and take whole plant pics. You dont just look at a leaf you need to see the whole picture too.

3 weeks in happy frog they could need a low dose of fertilizer. I would start at 15% of directions and work up slowly. I would also pour a bit of water in first to wet the roots some before fertilizing. Also scratch up the surface of the soil to help even penetration.

Or it was overwatered at transplant and then watered too soon again and the roots never fully dried and its causing a calcium and now magnesium deficiency.

Only way to know that is to let it dry out more than last time. In my experience that last dry day is when they show the most improvement.
it could have been over watered at first im not to sure.
Well that makes more sense... You just watered ... They will droop for a bit.
its been 24 hours, they still supposed to droop? hes been bouncing back in like 5 hours i wouldnt question it like i am if it wasnt like acting un-normal ya know. just weird how long its taking. maybe i went to much water this time and its taking longer than usual

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
@MIMedGrower is on it, so I'm going into spectator mode. And clearly there are some twists to the situation.

If these particles are the result of the water used in the humidification - I recommend using distilled water. Having particulates like that are going to be a problem when things get sticky. And you are planning on making things sticky, right?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Ill give him another like 24 hours and see what happens. I might have just gone a little to much this time.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 914797

I wish you would put these pics when you are asking what to do. If that is before watering and after 7 days she looks wilted. Were the leaves standing out normal the day before? How long were they hanging down like that? Did she ever look happy during the 7 days?

And again a full plant clear pic would be way more helpful than a purple close up.

Top Bottom