Sweetners - please list some that you have positive experience with

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

Yeah thats hiw i see it also… can be beneficial if used in teas much more so. Added to the soil its to boom bust and that CAN (not will) create a host of issues. But its all dependent on the dose like anything else

Soooooo not necessarily directed at Aqua, but since I've been reading this thread about molasses. TLDR Version: Is Recharge going to cause the same boom/bust as adding molasses to the soil?

I've bene using Recharge with my soil grows in FFOF or ProMix (prefer the promix so much more...) and have noticed that every time I water with recharge the plants literally explode with growth, it's insane. It slowly tapers off as they start to dry up. Usually next water is just Silica and Mr. Fulvic and the plants are usually just like 'meh'. Water again with recharge and see the same explosive growth as before. Instructions say once a week for waterings, but I usually do every other watering (during flower this can be as much as twice a week). Will this cause the same problem as described? Only thing that makes me wonder is when I water with just Silica and Fulvic the plants don't seem to react as vigorously. Which makes me wonder if watering every cycle with it would be okay?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Soooooo not necessarily directed at Aqua, but since I've been reading this thread about molasses. TLDR Version: Is Recharge going to cause the same boom/bust as adding molasses to the soil?

I've bene using Recharge with my soil grows in FFOF or ProMix (prefer the promix so much more...) and have noticed that every time I water with recharge the plants literally explode with growth, it's insane. It slowly tapers off as they start to dry up. Usually next water is just Silica and Mr. Fulvic and the plants are usually just like 'meh'. Water again with recharge and see the same explosive growth as before. Instructions say once a week for waterings, but I usually do every other watering (during flower this can be as much as twice a week). Will this cause the same problem as described? Only thing that makes me wonder is when I water with just Silica and Fulvic the plants don't seem to react as vigorously. Which makes me wonder if watering every cycle with it would be okay?
No not at all… that’s beneficial bacteria and myco spores. Its not the food for them which is what molasses is. You use rechange and it will colonize the media to the extent of the food source. Which is a great thing. Plants release food to attract microbes in the soil and in turn many for a symbiotic relationship. By adding molasses the microbes are attracted to the molasses and population explodes then dies of

GYOweed

GYOweed

Terpinator is 50% sucrose.
2% sorbitol a mannitol isomer. Same shit. An Osmotic destressor.
Brown sugar is 80 sucrose 20 molasses something like that. Molasses has minerals and ....sucrose.
Sucrose is best for vascular plants.
Shit has been studied well. Just need to research it.
It also increases.....anthocyanins...so does magnesium.
The raddish study is is east to find. You'd be surprised.

GYOweed

GYOweed

1g/gal of potash is 118.5ppm K and 57.6ppm S. How much to add depends on how much K and S you have already been using. Adding more K will not improve your grow, but could cause leaf issues. So if you already have enough K (which is likely) and want more S, there are other ways to do it without using potash.
Epsom. Which is the main diff of purpinator vs terpinator and i bet some phenolics they found that increases anthocyanins

Top Bottom