Sweettooth #1.1

• Thread starter Kootenay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doktor333

Sweet tooth #1.1

Indoor / Outdoor

decade of Sweet Tooth. For the tenth anniversary edition Spice of life along with DJ Short have prepared a very special release. The 1.1 the new original. They have taken the same classic Sweet Pink Grapefruit and hit her with DJ Shorts Blueberry pollen, in the last Blueberry family production round. This Joint Project release contains 50%SPG/50% Blueberry just like the original f1. This f1 will provide the grower with fruity, colourful buds, and an extremely pleasant buzz. Above average yields.

Indoor flowering 8 weeks.

this stuff sounds amazing. i would live to grow a harvest.

P

poutpup07

kootenay

i know how busy you are and i will attempt to take as little of it aspossible.
i am soooooo very interested in getting shishkeberry 1 or 3 i have tried to ask in your shishkeberry 3 thread but no response .....i am in school right now for carpentry but th credits are trsnsferable to local universities that i intend to add biology into at the end of my carpentry class.this way i can build things economically, and with the enviornment in mind plus countless other good points of having a biology degree i can think of..... but i am doing some minor breeding and that strain is at the top of my list because i have an og kush x super skunk <M> X a shishkeberry#3 <f> and would like to reinforce the shishkeberry traits more than the og kush....i believe the depth of flavor and straight dankness of shishkebrry and i want to do some very important <to me> work to her ...not changing your work koot....enhancing it id like your input on what i should be breeding for as far as shishk phenos are concerned.
i wont keep any more of your time but any thng you could do to sell me a long losty pack , i'll drive for a clone, whatever,i love this strain and wish to continue on with it.peace
pup

Little ones 033
Little ones 034
Little ones 010
Little ones 035
B

beaver39

this is a steal for the price.......MY EXPERIENCE..a sturdy plant.the buds are tight,most are rockhard..aroma is very berry to very grapefruit.taste is the same but more musk..very good buzz,hybrid type,has more body to it,good for pain......i give it a solid 8

C

cooler53

Thanks for the smoke report beave... Can't wait to try this one :)

M

Mr Green

thanks again for the smoke report.. i sure would love to give sweettooth a run. looks very yummy

X

xchaoticmetalx

Supposedly my boy is comin over with some sweettooth of some sorts tonight. Lookin forward to firing this strain up for the first time.

Top Bottom