Swerve's Pre-98 Bubba Kush from seed. Few days before 70 day chop!

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Tex.

I love the perfectly symetrical shape of your water leaves :D

Simply beautiful. Me and doubledub run our own cut of a pre98 s1...nothing but killer dank can come from it that is for sure. Super highly inbred line for many many years. Killer quality...flavor...and high :D

the hash this stuff makes is incredible too. On another level

-PKK

I couldn't agree more, bro. Bubba is so damn tasty and good. Amazing hash, just old school.. Super highly inbred that is for sure.

Glad ya'll have a killer cut and happy harvests.. Post pics away if ya have any bro. Always love to see your grows. :rock

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I've never grown Bubba.....yet, but if I need something that grows fast and tall, maybe a bubba OG cross, or what do you suggest?

If ya need a higher yielding Bubba? Corleone Kush( Pre98 Bubba X SFV OGK F4) would be my suggestion, Waayne killed it on his grow.

If you never grown Bubba or smoked the Pre-98 Bubba, I'd say acquire some beans or a cut of it and grow it out. It's a constant in my garden and will NEVER leave. Old old old school smoke man, brought back from the Hippie Trails before the mountains were filled with tears..

If trained it can put out some yield, it's slower at first but will start to take off once it matures a bit and ya see how it likes to feed. But Bubba is pure head stash imo. The quality is amazing, the smell and taste are legend. Once you light up Bubba the whole room will know. There's no doubt about that. :D

B

BudsSmoker

Tex she is Beautiful i really hope to see these issue free S1's they are worth what you paid and more in my opinion.!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey swerve, any plans on more pre 98 s1's?

I've been asking him that and he told me that the person who made these S1's are M.I.A.. I'm not too sure why he still cannot make more, but that's not my biz..

I am making S1's off my curent og Bubba cut now. It's an amazing pheno, turns silver-purple after 60 days flowering, pure incense-frakenscense when burned.

I have already made about 50 beans. I'm currently testing out some other S1's that I made to make sure they are golden, which they are.. If I am allowed I will send in a butt load of Bubba S1's for all to enjoy, but more than likely I will not be allowed since Swerve is making a bx.

N

norcalsteve

thanks for the info tex....i'll be on the lookout for that bx. ur cut looks like it kills. sure to be some winners there
:hunter:

P

purekushkills

Our Bubba S1 for ya Tex...

She yielded about 3/4 LB per light, where our DHK Pure kush (Lucky Charms OG) had a similar growth pattern/structure...yet yielded 1.25 LB per light.

We are in the process of trying to get nanners on this specific branch right now...takin it like 87 days hahahaha.

Ya'll should see the 87 day 707 Headband...now that is a monster :D

http://i755.invalid.com/albums/xx196/C4ked/day%2070/DSC_0141.jpg

http://i755.invalid.com/albums/xx196/C4ked/day%2070/DSC_0150.jpg

This bubba has a very hashy incense note...and on some of the really purple nugs a nice spicy new taste is coming through (I guess its because of how long we took it).

This pheno in particular has a hell of a stretch, but the nugs never really get bigger than golfball size. Alternate internode spacing is large, probably the biggest factor on yield. If spacing was tighter, this bitch could PUT OUT. The crystal content and resilliance to pest and disease are most definitely the reason we keep this cut. Until we find a better yielding bubba s1...this is our brick shit house :D
:party0023:
-PKK

All hail Bubba, king of the indicas.

-PKK

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Hell yeah bro.. That is gorgeous as hell.. Great description and man that sounds great..Thanks for posting, glad ya found a stellar pheno.. I'd love to see that Headband too.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

TEX..."The lanky branchy one was topped super early on by my cat"

I have two cats and a bunny..One of my cats has been sneaking into my veg room and eating my UK cheese, and HA OG leaves...My bunny eats the trimmings(during manicuring) when we are not looking, and then just sits in one spot for hours staring at the oven? He will only move for a hand full of Cheerios's, but then goes back to staring at the oven...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
TEX..."The lanky branchy one was topped super early on by my cat"

I have two cats and a bunny..One of my cats has been sneaking into my veg room and eating my UK cheese, and HA OG leaves...My bunny eats the trimmings(during manicuring) when we are not looking, and then just sits in one spot for hours staring at the oven? He will only move for a hand full of Cheerios's, but then goes back to staring at the oven...

:D :D

How awesome.. That bunny is sky high..:D Thanx for sharing that.. I need a bunny, too.

bubkush

bubkush

This has to be my most beautiful plant ever grown. Colors of purple and super white from the loads of frost. The buds are actually decent in size and even the bottom tier buds are rock hard. Smells of hash, incense, and exotics.

Gr8 job Swerve and thank ya for bringing this amazing gem to us all!! She will never leave my garden! :damnhippie:

Thanks swerve, and yes tex!! She will never leave my garden either..What a Lady she is!! 5-stars all day!!!:pimp:

JH420

JH420

This strain will be with me forever,she is that "WORTHY". You know it,when you have the real bubba.Its a keeper fo sho...:pimp:

Yes sir she is like no other...:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Soo sorry.. What's up farmers, sorry school has been killin me.. Update will come very soon.. I have soo many pics.. The two seeds (S1's) I popped a couple months ago are 2-3 weeks into flowering. They look exactly like my current Bubba cut, identical, which is what I expect fro S1's i guess. Huge ass leaves, dark dark green almost purple in color. They already have frost on them.. Man I love these S1's.. I'll try to post pics tomorrow or tonight.. :rock

Top Bottom