Swerve's Pre-98 Bubba Kush from seed. Few days before 70 day chop!

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Swerve's Pre-98 Bubba Kush S1's from seed. Few days before 70 day chop!

This has to be my most beautiful plant ever grown. Colors of purple and super white from the loads of frost. The buds are actually decent in size and even the bottom tier buds are rock hard. Smells of hash, incense, and exotics.

Gr8 job Swerve and thank ya for bringing this amazing gem to us all!! She will never leave my garden! :damnhippie:

M

miser66

such a keeper, amazing job dude, you gotta do a rundown smoke report on all the fine caliconnect gear you have now when everything is settled.

S

Swerve

is that the s1? or the bx1? as that looks like some serious dank right there...

GrowBot

GrowBot

damn that looks like some triple A marijuana!!! nnice find and nice growing tex!! love the gear your rocking swerve

P

purekushkills

WOW. That is some awesome purpling!!! If this is the s1 I need to get my hands on some...hope my bubba clone purps up similar...

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Very impressive! Rightly grown. Gotta give it up to big Swerve for making it possible for the ones of us not fortunate enough to get these Elites.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you everyone!!

is that the s1? or the bx1? as that looks like some serious dank right there...

S1's.. Got the pack a few months ago, let me dig up a pic of the pack of seeds.. Let me just say that these seeds were the largest and nicest I have ever grown to date. Huge seeds with amazing genetic potential hidden inside!! I cannot wait to do a large run of the cuts taken of this momma. Thank ya again, Swerve!! :damnhippie:

PSSS!!!!!.. You all see that pack of J. Shmoe's Chemdog #4 x DOUBLE UNDERDAWG.. :icon_dizzy: UNF*CKING BELIEVABLE RIGHT NOW FOLKS-UNBELIEVABLE!!! WAIT FOR THE PICS AND GROW REPORT.. F*CKING Chemdog #4 x DOUBLE UNDERDAWG :icon_dizzy:

B

Blunt Burna

gorgeous looking plant! how was the yield and will there be more seeds available?

lilzayne

lilzayne

Wow Tex, absolutely stellar job. The resemblance to the Pre-98 cut is amazing... great job Swerve. Really hoping these become available again.

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Great looking plant tex!! I will agree she is one of the most beautiful plants I have seen. I love me sum bubba and og!

saldiado

saldiado

you take any dried shots? everytime I come back to this one my mouth starts watering. great job, and props to the cali connection once again, sal

muncho

muncho

Wished some more of these beans would come up at the farm, My all time fav, Killer job you did with them.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks all. I know, this plant is so gorgeous. Everyone that sees the plants hanging just freak of the colors. I don't have any dried pics yet. Give me a few more days and I will post pics for all.

R

REGISTRD

Looks Awesome... thats some beautiful purpling going on there for sure... Youll have to give us a smoke report as well....

true grit

true grit

You have been straight killin it Tex! Can't wait to see JoeShmoe's gear in some pics too!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks everyone.. Most def. a smoke report on all my gear.. True, I will post madd pics of Shmoe's KINDNESS(Chemdog #4 x double underdawg) very soon and do a grow log as well. The smell of the Chemdog #4 x dud is insane right now. The plants are HUGE, huge stems, huge everything.. lol.. Joe had his shit on lock..

wonka

wonka

was gifted a few packs of the Chemdog #4 x dud and really looking forward to seeing some pics of her along with some cured shots and a smoke report

Top Bottom