Swiss army app

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Just thought this would be helpful for those asking if their plants are done. Assuming people don't know because they don't have a scope to check trichs. Go to the play store and download Swiss army app. In the app they have a magnifying glass. Once on the magnifying glass tap the zoom button and move ur phone into focus. Its about a 25 to 30 x magnification. That's a guess but it's slightly clearer and more detalied than my 20 x scope. So if u don't have a scope or u broke urs and don't have the money for one but need to see ur trichs grab this app. Good luck and positive energy to all of u!

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

found one of these apps a few months ago...never even thought about using it for checking plants...

Tnelz

Tnelz

found one of these apps a few months ago...never even thought about using it for checking plants...
I have a 60x / 20 x scope. But I see people here all the time without one. Now they do as long as u got a phone. Lol. Works better than OK!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I like 10x for checking trichomes, but I love the idea of a magnifier app! Have you heard of the origami microscopes?

Top Bottom