T4 Twister Wet Barrel In The House!

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

So I'm sick and tired of my lazy trimmers when and if their available on trim days. Only 2 days every 10 fn weeks. So I scored a t4 twister wet barrel with 18hrs on it for 4000 cash. Thing is still new. My buddy runs 2 of them, so I brought him to inspect it to make sure it's good to go. 7 more weeks until harvest.

Now I can't wait to try it out. It's rather loud, the fan. But should be worth it in saving time.
T4 twister wet barrel in the house

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So I'm sick and tired of my lazy trimmers when and if their available on trim days. Only 2 days every 10 fn weeks. So I scored a t4 twister wet barrel with 18hrs on it for 4000 cash. Thing is still new. My buddy runs 2 of them, so I brought him to inspect it to make sure it's good to go. 7 more weeks until harvest.

Now I can't wait to try it out. It's rather loud, the fan. But should be worth it in saving time.View attachment 638274
My buddy has one of these and I've always talked shit about any auto trimmer but I really liked it only draw back is crows feet if ya don't pre trim the bigger leafs

G gnome

G gnome

Now I can't wait to try it out. It's rather loud, the fan. But should be worth it in saving time.View attachment 638274
It def looks brand new. ....do u normally wet trim? I've been lovin my trim pal.....nice and quiet, gentle, only has to be cleaned every 200#s and it does and excellent job. Only drawback is the trim.....i been struggling w my bho process. Shit keeps comin out black.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have a 19" spin pro knock off I've been using last 3 yrs and LOVE it. I yank all fans, amd pretrim all sugar leaves. 15 spins and perfect buds every time with the wire blades. The knife blade fvcks thw buds horribly. Only issue is it takes me plus 2 ppl 2 10hr days to process my flowers. I only wet trim. My 2 trimmers if they show up. Of not I'm working 4x18hr days. Only 7 week until harvest.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

DONE!!!!!
930 start

Normally a 2 person 2x10hr days. Cut my finger very badly on my scissors. Had to put some back in my finger. Lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sorry, put the hammer down and hands were super sticky.

Note 4x darlins net, 2x gg4 and 4x chaos went beautifully. I took all the fans off. Made for an easy process. Kinda "grip n ripped" 3 other lesser strains. Found I had to do some picking vs the 1st 3 strains.

So word id, get rid of all the fans, then hammer down.

Shit went super quick. I'm loving it. Should have bought one years ago.

mancdank

mancdank

Sorry, put the hammer down and hands were super sticky.

Note 4x darlins net, 2x gg4 and 4x chaos went beautifully. I took all the fans off. Made for an easy process. Kinda "grip n ripped" 3 other lesser strains. Found I had to do some picking vs the 1st 3 strains.

So word id, get rid of all the fans, then hammer down.

Shit went super quick. I'm loving it. Should have bought one years ago.
Maybe I should have went a little easier on the dude at the shop when he tried giving me 1 of them instead of the trim pal :)

LadyBuds

LadyBuds

I am not a fan of the T4 or any of the electric barrel trimmers, they just do not work well. Honestly nothing beats good quality hand trimmed bud. Good luck with those things.

LadyBuds

LadyBuds

That is not a bad trim with with the T4. I tried to upload an image of hand trimmed from our last run but for whatever reason every link that photobucket gives me does not post it and I don't know how to upload it from the computer directly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom