T4 Twister Wet Barrel In The House!

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

I believe it's the same reason if you bruise an apple. You are brushing your buds causing "cellular damage".

Copy and paste section now.

"When you ding an apple or a banana, it can compromise the ability of the skin or the peel to keep oxygen away from the fruit, and oxygen breaks down the cellular walls and membranes. When the chemicals within the fruit become oxidized by enzymes like polyphenoloxidase, the reaction causes an unappealing brown color. "

This results in the off tastes and color from trimming wet. Tumbler barrels are the worst culprit in my experience in damaging product. However, as far as WET trimmers go t-4 takes the cake. As a dry trimmer the barrel is to small and the green boy, trim pal, ect work better DRY ime.

I'm sick and bored today so I'm going to brag about my crew. I hire trimmers cause I hate trim machine weed it's for commercial only. And I don't want to be commercial. But anywho I have a crew of 6-8 orentials know as "the asians" and they hand trim off the stalk cause I whole plant hang, the conquer from 30-55lbs in one day. Dry of course. It blows me away every time.

UC Quest

UC Quest

How did the GG#4 nugs turn out after going through the T4?

Any pictures you can share ?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gg4
20161208 191208

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's all in the cure. It's a wet trim, 5 day dry, then into half gallon mason jars burping until internal rh is stable at 55%. Then into long term storage w/o opening.

Always smooth, never harsh.

bongzaway

bongzaway

myself, i got tired of trim peeps and all the bs that went with it....rented out a T4 and aint never looking back broz. love that she wet trims too. prolly other good machines but im stiking with the T4 man.

the T stands for titty BTW. The Titty 4.
rub your nuggets on the T4 !

Top Bottom