Tahoe Alien from seed lo

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whatsup guys and gals!? New log after just receiving my new beans. Super excited and ready to see what all the hype is about after seeing such amazing buds covered in resin. Hope to not disappoint everyone.

9-27: Dropped 6 seeds overnight and then put into moist paper towels. This should be interesting

A couple pics of the cabinet they will be put into after rooting. Unsure how I'm feeding, what im feeding and what medium. Anyone have ideas let me know.

I'm currently doing another grow as well with a nice room and after selecting the right pheno I plan to fill that room up next run with nearly all TA.

Also big thanks to logic and the farm moderators plus everyone else involved. Shit all of you fucking guys this site is awesome and couldn't be any happier with all everything such symbiosis. MWD
Tahoe alien from seed lo
Tahoe alien from seed lo 2
View attachment 255331
Tahoe alien from seed lo 2

Tahoe alien from seed lo 3
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

good luck, bro.

as for feeding and medium and such...have a look at aliens regimen...he breaks it down pretty well and it seems easy enough...and obviously the results speak for themselves.
Right on man. I have had a look at his feed schedule and like some of the things he's using.
lol...

i realized its all hydro gear after i said to use aliens regimen.

my bad.
The setup can be configured numerous ways which will be figured out soon but thinking of using good soil, amended with a super soil, teas, ewc and some top dressings. Selecting a pheno for a mom I was thinking organic anyways but may add some inorganic inputs.
Good luck with the grow midwest. Depending on the pheno multiple toppings,pinching and training will get you some good results. Get ready for some SUGAR!;)
Sounds good buddy. Cant wait.
It's cool Neck, he can just dump soil in that tray and call it good! haha

Looking forward to seeing how you decide on running these things. It's a really nice strain to grow. Can't wait to trim and smoke mine.

D

Yeah thinking about filling that tray for sure but we will see. May just do a smart pot with drippers or some sort of thing.

Your beds looked real fire btw.
Goodluck with the grow my freind! Awesome strain to rockout for sure! Mr. Delae show'd us that! Cant wait to checkout the pheno's you find! Ill be around! Thanks for sharing! Peace!
Quest

Thanks buddy, really looking forward. Super stoked as well.
RUNNIN SOME OF THOSE TOO....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOUR ARE LIKE...DJ
Aww Yea. Should be good nonetheless.
Looking forward to see you in action, mwd. Be well! Lady Goods
Thanks mama. Things are really moving fast.
Along for the show also.... best of luck....peace SoSer
Thanks my friend.
I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME..........LMFAO...DJ
ok, then stop righting in cap's is internet yelling..... and considered rude......lmao... i know your answer all ready.....

you guys are clownin.

Well 4/6 had tails and I planted those in a mix of 4:1 royal gold organic mix and 707. Then added ewc, frass, and ancient forest. Fucking stoked!

Hope everyone's weekend has been good so far. Peace MWD

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

lol... sorry midwest dude...i had a stoke so i can see it better .....i am not meaning too yell...sorry hearing impaired peeps...MWD are you in MURDA...sorry too loud....lol dj

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol... sorry midwest dude...i had a stoke so i can see it better .....i am not meaning too yell...sorry hearing impaired peeps...MWD are you in MURDA...sorry too loud....lol dj
Sorry to hear about your condition (stroke) but people can't tell that when your writing in cap's they assume like myself that its rude or yelling ... you can go to font family up top and write darker , that should help, hope all is well with you now...... sorry for off topic MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ha no worries you can YELL or get loud. Love to get rowdy myself. Not familiar with murda so no I'm guessing.
Sorry to hear about your condition (stroke) but people can't tell that when your writing in cap's they assume like myself that its rude or yelling ... you can go to font family up top and write darker , that should help, hope all is well with you now...... sorry for off topic MWD
no worries buddy a.d.d. is my forte

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

MWD...A.D.D. i bet your grow is in order...lol...murda... midwest underground reefer development alliance....a group of peeps on the other site fr the midwest....you are cool peeps...you got cookies yet..dj

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

MWD...A.D.D. i bet your grow is in order...lol...murda... midwest underground reefer development alliance....a group of peeps on the other site fr the midwest....you are cool peeps...you got cookies yet..dj
Whatsup my friend, I will have to look around for the midwest group you speak of. As far as the cookies not yet nor have I puffed it as well.

I tell myself fuck that hype just another strain but I live for this shit and really am just itching to try all the varieties lol.

Shit is def in order homie I have a bunch of cuts rooted about to go into different systems, this log with 6/6 in the dirt and another 6/6 og mix ups that I have to play with. Everything is super clean just waiting to fill this flower room out and the cabinet for a pheno for these tahoe aliens. Thanks for poppin in. MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

5/6 of the Tahoe Aliens have popped up over the past couple days and in the meantime I scooped up a sun 46 t5 for moms and lil veg. Now the ghetto closet is pretty pimped out and I'm going to use the small light for a dome tray or something in the future.

May run with Alien's feed schedule with the TA's and see what it's all about with a couple additions and subtractions but mostly the same.

Over the next few weeks deciding wether to get a new shed or use the cabinet for the grown up TA's. Will know quite soon and on my other log shows some cool things I'm doing.

The TA are in the square black pots and in the cups are some og's that I have nearly 70 that decided to pop to mess with mediums and a couple testers. Kind of want a stinky male from each seed pop to cross with my LA con and dstar down the road. MWD

Top Bottom