Tahoe Alien from seed lo

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Alright so the cabinet is up and running and looking like it may hold temps pretty well.. reflectix is awesome stuff.

It looks like I have 2 females out of the 6 popped, one did not make it above dirt. I may because I have a tiny bit of room in my flower room just throw them in there after a quick transplant and short veg.
View attachment 268646
View attachment 268646

soserthc1

soserthc1

man would i love to be able to grow in my back yard, i get envious as hell every time , i see these massive tree in all the west coast yards.... look's like the location and the insulation of the box would hold temp and work MWD.. i say give it a shot .... just don't them poor smell less starfighters....... lmao..... jk

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

lookin good dude!
Thanks buddy. I've been getting after it.
man would i love to be able to grow in my back yard, i get envious as hell every time , i see these massive tree in all the west coast yards.... look's like the location and the insulation of the box would hold temp and work MWD.. i say give it a shot .... just don't them poor smell less starfighters....... lmao..... jk
It's nice sos. Don't worry I'm very new to the freedom as well but it feels good to be legal with a cap of 99 plants and can have more for caregiver. I was in a non-med state doing things A LOT bigger than taking years off my young life from the stress.

Next year there will be an outdoor log with a plant or few on the southern facing hill.. how perfect. Will be doing all this pheno testing over the winter and see what I think is fit for the spot but I'm pumped to say the least.

The cabinet is super dope huh? It requires some welding glasses at 100w a sq ft lol and seems to be working well with temps.
As always your popping the flame over there I see and you have some cookie action as well. Excited for you bro. Take care. MWD

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks buddy. I've been getting after it.
It's nice sos. Don't worry I'm very new to the freedom as well but it feels good to be legal with a cap of 99 plants and can have more for caregiver. I was in a non-med state doing things A LOT bigger than taking years off my young life from the stress.

Next year there will be an outdoor log with a plant or few on the southern facing hill.. how perfect. Will be doing all this pheno testing over the winter and see what I think is fit for the spot but I'm pumped to say the least.

The cabinet is super dope huh? It requires some welding glasses at 100w a sq ft lol and seems to be working well with temps.
As always your popping the flame over there I see and you have some cookie action as well. Excited for you bro. Take care. MWD
sad to say but the cookie didn't make it .... oh well still got lots of goodies to pop, glad you made the move, one day i will be able to and i can't wait ...... but congrads to you.... southern facing hill sounds like heaven , lets hope i get the hill before heaven but i'll be living vicarious thou everyone else's hill till then, did find a nice spot for next year but like you said like you said it comes with stress ..... be well my friend......

jtrey

jtrey

sad to say but the cookie didn't make it .... oh well still got lots of goodies to pop, glad you made the move, one day i will be able to and i can't wait ...... but congrads to you.... southern facing hill sounds like heaven , lets hope i get the hill before heaven but i'll be living vicarious thou everyone else's hill till then, did find a nice spot for next year but like you said like you said it comes with stress ..... be well my friend......
That sucks your cookies died...I just tried my first bag of cookies from the shop its pretty dank.... I grew in mo for a few years and stressful it is...I had the fire department do a walk through of my apartment for a inspection twice and looked right at the deepfreezer I had stuffed. It was pretty crazy

soserthc1

soserthc1

That sucks your cookies died...I just tried my first bag of cookies from the shop its pretty dank.... I grew in mo for a few years and stressful it is...I had the fire department do a walk through of my apartment for a inspection twice and looked right at the deepfreezer I had stuffed. It was pretty crazy
yeah , heater broke on me and had to breakdown the entire room , cause i exhaust in the roof and took dude 10 mins and was fixed but took me a hour to take down and a hour to put back. Yea was really looking forward to the cookies but it didn't work out and no disp around my ways so i guess i'll wait till s1 's starting popping up, dude only sent one and said if he it didn't make it , he would send another but i'm really not into asking for shit...not my style , i would love to get another , but it is what it is.... i set certain rules and live by them....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

It will come sos. Im sure we will meet out here one day and puff some dank. That does suck on the cookies bro but like I mentioned it will come. Be easy.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Small update, Transplanted female Tahoe Aliens #1 and #4 into 3 gallon root pots in roots 707 dirt ammended with frass, bu's blend compost, azomite, caps nute pack, kelp meal, alfalfa, growstones and hydroton. I fed 1/2 tap and 1/2 ro to get ppms around 100 and ful-power, silica and and algen.

I saved a cutting of TA #3 which was shorter, stock and stanky for a lil pollen chuckin with some of my fleet and some f3s. We shall see what comes of that later..

Also I've topped them and supercropped the shit out of them as well creating a nice structure and giving me some tops to work with. Will be putting these in the cabinet it seems by this weekend. Will take some pics soon..
MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

what up what up MWD those TA's look sick as hell bro... tight cabinet too. whats up with an update.... cool meeting u bro...
Thanks for the kind words bud. It for sure was cool meeting you as well.

Alright these pics were taken 2 days ago and after testing the cabinet in nice socal weather it works pretty darn well. Lowest it seemed to get was 64 so I'm riding it out for now...

The TA's have been put into flower and are on day 2 in the cabinet along with the iMedz "alien og" cut and some other beans I;m testing as well. 6 in all and the Aliens are in the front row on the left and right side.

I'm continuing exactly with aliens feed but noticed #4 was greening up a little and have backed off her a little.

I also forgot to add I made my own em-1 which is fucking super simple and can be done in 10 days time with shit like a little rice, molasses and milk. If anyone wants this recipe let me know.

Really excited to see how things develop and tonight there will be a trellis put into place to see how that handles things with all the different phenos in there. Its beyond bright in there and reminds me of my vertical days. reflectix is the shit
MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Update Day 9. The cabinet is holding firm it did get a little cool this morning and dropped to 60 degrees for a second but mostly hangs out around 65 usually with lights off. With lights on it hangs at 70-75 but the fucking humidity with all this cali rain sucks especially lucky Im not later into flower.

Tahoe Alien #4 is a beast and looks like a great plant from her structure so I'm really hoping she is something special with her massive stretch going on. Just continuing aliens feed schedule with some minor things such as top dressing azomite and frass every other watering which has some kelp, humic and silica as well.

Tahoe Alien #1 is no slouch either and is showing off as well. Just really excited to see how these plants perform in the next coming weeks.

I also foliar feed these plants 3 x a week. Once with a tea, seagreen, silica plus humic and magic green or kelp as well.

I am also finally adding another space and converting the current shed into a veg/storage room for all the equipment and possibly moving the cabinet indoors in a very short while.

MWD

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yes i would like that em-1 recipe MWD please post bro , looks good plants are loving life and lowest at 64 degree's should be perfect , also should put up some nice color at them temps..... peace soser

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yes i would like that em-1 recipe MWD please post bro , looks good plants are loving life and lowest at 64 degree's should be perfect , also should put up some nice color at them temps..... peace soser
Whats up Sos, Thanks for stopping by. Im super pumped and getting those classic skunky notes everytime I walk through that area now.

I found that em1 recipe on a website called hawaiianhealingtree.com. You should be able to just google em1 hawaiian healing tree and find it right away. Takes little time and you probably have the stuff sitting around the house. May I suggest organic milk though lol. Later brother.
MWD

jtrey

jtrey

Those are looking stout man! I love how you keep everything like that! cab is looking good and full man!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Those are looking stout man! I love how you keep everything like that! cab is looking good and full man!
Thanks man. Yeah I give my plants hell until flower and then let them take over.. I may cull one of the ogs giving them more room. Shes looking lame in structure already but may give her another week.

Damn MWD you those lookn tits bro.... their beastly fosho... mad props bro..
Thanks for stopping through evoke. I wish I could have put up a trellis but I feel the plants may not live their entire life in the cab and didnt want to risk some dumb shit. So they arent staked or anything but I cleaned them out for just colas and what not. They feed everyday and I feel will feed very often soon enough. I have several cuts of them about to be put into 1 or 2 gallon grow bags very soon hoping I can fill a table and run them with this new room build down. Be well bro.

MWD

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up what up bro we gotta meet up and have a sesh... maybe venice let me know bro.... im curious to smoke some of that bazooka.... i got some tasty jems for ya to try...
Smileys passing joint

soserthc1

soserthc1

Whats up Sos, Thanks for stopping by. Im super pumped and getting those classic skunky notes everytime I walk through that area now.

I found that em1 recipe on a website called hawaiianhealingtree.com. You should be able to just google em1 hawaiian healing tree and find it right away. Takes little time and you probably have the stuff sitting around the house. May I suggest organic milk though lol. Later brother.
MWD
thanks bro , appreciate it....... peace soser
what up what up bro we gotta meet up and have a sesh... maybe venice let me know bro.... im curious to smoke some of that bazooka.... i got some tasty jems for ya to try...View attachment 273719
yeah , i'll be there right by the Jim Morrison wall ....lol... its on my bucket list but still 3000 miles away....

Top Bottom