Tahoe Alien from seed lo

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Day 59. Keeping base feeds around 6-800 and bloom feed 1-2x a week at 8-1200 peak. About to start ramping the outside ones down. I can believe they have endured a plethora of environments and finishing out side for the past 6 weeks.

This plant was induced indoors and had to be taken longer from the shorter day cycle in the winter. I cant believe how killer it looks honestly and has a sweet scent followed by spicy cologneish with a heavy garlicy scent underneath it all.

Will be flushing soon and cant wait because shes one of a few from seed outside and the star. Crushing her parent "alien og" cut what id guess is f1. Pretty nice beans and still have half a pack left. Like i stated earlier i will run these again in perfect enviro to see what pheno i like more.

Mm

soserthc1

soserthc1

Day 59. Keeping base feeds around 6-800 and bloom feed 1-2x a week at 8-1200 peak. About to start ramping the outside ones down. I can believe they have endured a plethora of environments and finishing out side for the past 6 weeks.

This plant was induced indoors and had to be taken longer from the shorter day cycle in the winter. I cant believe how killer it looks honestly and has a sweet scent followed by spicy cologneish with a heavy garlicy scent underneath it all.

Will be flushing soon and cant wait because shes one of a few from seed outside and the star. Crushing her parent "alien og" cut what id guess is f1. Pretty nice beans and still have half a pack left. Like i stated earlier i will run these again in perfect enviro to see what pheno i like more.

MmView attachment 284562 View attachment 284564 View attachment 284565 View attachment 284566 View attachment 284567
awesome MidWest that is the plant you ran in the box outside , what was the avg outside temp during the run , now real familiar with temps on west coast this time a year but thinking 50-60's ? looks awesome bro...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

awesome MidWest that is the plant you ran in the box outside , what was the avg outside temp during the run , now real familiar with temps on west coast this time a year but thinking 50-60's ? looks awesome bro...
Yes sos it was originally in the box outside and just placed it indoors and left those out and have been that way for several weeks. The past few days it was in the 80s but today it is 72 and slightly overcast. There were a few nights/mornings it was hovering around freezing and the buds were for sure frozen one morning but worked out fine. I really need to remember to put them up before some expected rain here later in the week. Thanks for checking out buddy hope all is well I need to catch up on some of your going ons. That lung candy looks fire

MW

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Faaacckkk!!! Looks incredible! I can't even believe you had it outside during a frost period and it came out unscathed. What a champ! That Lung Candy is so mine!! I'm gonna cop those and Twisted Fruit V2... Mota has some killer strains.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Faaacckkk!!! Looks incredible! I can't even believe you had it outside during a frost period and it came out unscathed. What a champ! That Lung Candy is so mine!! I'm gonna cop those and Twisted Fruit V2... Mota has some killer strains.
Your telling me Man!! Thank you so much. I cannot believe it seriously looking killer and probably 3 weeks ish to go for whats looking like 11 weeks but so minimal effort just water or feed in the morning right as the sun hits her and maybe a slight water later if they were drinking. It probably is a typical 9 weeker though just so many different enviros and the cold mainly.

Mota actually is sending me candychem x dc/ss to test for him and Im really stoked. There is all sorts of fucking killer in there. The candy chem alone is legendary with Chemdog and jj on that collab was done a little while ago. I sent in money for the predator pinks a few days before the mota drop and was a little bummed for sure but have so many other plans.

MW

soserthc1

soserthc1

Your telling me Man!! Thank you so much. I cannot believe it seriously looking killer and probably 3 weeks ish to go for whats looking like 11 weeks but so minimal effort just water or feed in the morning right as the sun hits her and maybe a slight water later if they were drinking. It probably is a typical 9 weeker though just so many different enviros and the cold mainly.

Mota actually is sending me candychem x dc/ss to test for him and Im really stoked. There is all sorts of fucking killer in there. The candy chem alone is legendary with Chemdog and jj on that collab was done a little while ago. I sent in money for the predator pinks a few days before the mota drop and was a little bummed for sure but have so many other plans.

MW
Awesome , I am bummed i missed the pink predators on the look out for them as we speak as a matter of fact , I am gonna check now and the lung candy at 60$ is a steal - day 4 of drying and looking like some serious meds ...... be well soser

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Tahoe alien4 and 1. 1 is outside and has been flushing for 9 days. Ta4 just was chopped yesterday. See how they smoke but frosty as shit. Ta1 is strait tahoe with alien leafs. Ta4 smells of bubblegum very strongly.
Mw

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

lil smoke session and determined tahoe alien 1 is the pure winner. Tastes so damn fire exactly what I wanted in seed form honestly. Strait up tahoe fuely with a hint of lemon. The other pheno #4 smells like bbgum and tahoe undernotes but is kinda nice and stony. Will keep them around for one more run but the ta1 is staying until replaced with the real tahoe.

MW

soserthc1

soserthc1

lil smoke session and determined tahoe alien 1 is the pure winner. Tastes so damn fire exactly what I wanted in seed form honestly. Strait up tahoe fuely with a hint of lemon. The other pheno #4 smells like bbgum and tahoe undernotes but is kinda nice and stony. Will keep them around for one more run but the ta1 is staying until replaced with the real tahoe.

MW
Was going to say before i read this post , that the 1 was looking a little taster, not that 4 looks bad but 1 looking like the better of the 2 but you appear to agree , killer work MWD..... Peace SoSer

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Was going to say before i read this post , that the 1 was looking a little taster, not that 4 looks bad but 1 looking like the better of the 2 but you appear to agree , killer work MWD..... Peace SoSer
thanks sos appreciate you coming by for sure. #1 is where its at if you want a tahoe in a seed form and I still have half a pack left. I yeilded a small amount just over an ounce but it was outdoors in the winter so less than ideal but rewarded me with some tasty goodness.

Top Bottom