Tahoe Alien

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I have spent lot's of money on expensive bulbs and refuse to now. I order Ultra Suns for cheap on amazon and switch em out every run.

That Green Crack looked killer man!
Yea , that seems to be what alot are doing now ,its like with the organic's now, people are tired of making these companies rich when the same product's can be bought cheaper ..... thinking you just found a bad bulb company...

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I have spent lot's of money on expensive bulbs and refuse to now. I order Ultra Suns for cheap on amazon and switch em out every run.

That Green Crack looked killer man!

Thanks Surfr! That plantmax was brand new and was only used for 12/12 for 45 days! I couldn't believe it, i'll have to check out Ultra Suns on amazon....

DSC00546

Yea , that seems to be what alot are doing now ,its like with the organic's now, people are tired of making these companies rich when the same product's can be bought cheaper ..... thinking you just found a bad bulb company...

I agree! They were pretty damn cheap, it just sucks because it was the hydro store owner who turned me on to them.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Ok, quick update time! I left the males out in the sun for a week and made my final decision. Here they are:

ARC:
DSC00550

Tahoe Alien:
DSC00551

I'm lovin the branch formation of the Tahoe......lots of little branches at the top, perfect for SCROG!

Do you know where you are? Your in the Jungle BABY!, I'll be using a double layer trellis in there:

DSC00554

Some Girl Scout:
DSC00557

DSC00556

Here's some Bubba, it's been flushed and will be taken Monday:
DSC00561

Have a great weekend everybody! More updates soon!

DSC00559
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey BirdDog1, hows it going bud? That is a very nice male ya found. Goodshit! Gonna make some dank for suresure! Got you a nice GSC run goin. Look very healthy and happy!
Which Bubba cut are you rockin?

soserthc1

soserthc1

BD, That Tahoe male has got a nice set of balls on him .... and take that bulb back bro - i know you can't say you pulled less weight with it but these stores know why there in business and who pay's there bills at very least dude should give you store credit ......plants are looking great and the buds are beautiful .....peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Girls are lookin fire man! That GSC is looking PROPER. I really need to get her in my stable.
Done in 45 to Surfr can't beat that for blowing up a room , have heard some complain about potency but BD, might know better as I personally have not try'ed it yet but will be in my stable in the future just for the 45 day time and the stunning look ......

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whats up BirdDog, things are still looking great. Love all the interesting things going on here. I myself have had a silver pearl and flo cut that flowered in 7 weeks and liked the potency on either one

I'm getting closer to flowering out my TA in the next week or two so pop on over here soon and check progress. Hoping to get a nice male out of the bunch as well. Hope the pups are well, take care. MWD

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey BirdDog1, hows it going bud? That is a very nice male ya found. Goodshit! Gonna make some dank for suresure! Got you a nice GSC run goin. Look very healthy and happy!
Which Bubba cut are you rockin?

What up Quest! It was labeled Pre-98 Bubba, they were crazy healthy looking so I gave em a shot. I have ran Cali Connections Pre98 and this is different. Not the biggest yielder but worth it, you gotta love Bubba!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

BD, That Tahoe male has got a nice set of balls on him .... and take that bulb back bro - i know you can't say you pulled less weight with it but these stores know why there in business and who pay's there bills at very least dude should give you store credit ......plants are looking great and the buds are beautiful .....peace soser

Ya know Sos, I never even considered taking the bulbs back.....i'll have to look into it. I don't think it will be a problem, thanks for the suggestion!

Girls are lookin fire man! That GSC is looking PROPER. I really need to get her in my stable.

Oh yes, absolutly! She's a super stoney OG, nice headstash :)

Done in 45 to Surfr can't beat that for blowing up a room , have heard some complain about potency but BD, might know better as I personally have not try'ed it yet but will be in my stable in the future just for the 45 day time and the stunning look ......

What up Sos! Surfr was talkin' bout the Girl Scout. As far as the Green Crack, we couldn't remember what it was tested at but i'll tell you this, under the microscope the trics are straight stacked on top of each other. The only other plant that I have seen with such dense tric coverage is Blackberry kush. I wouldn't be surprised if she it high 17, or 18 %.

Whats up BirdDog, things are still looking great. Love all the interesting things going on here. I myself have had a silver pearl and flo cut that flowered in 7 weeks and liked the potency on either one

I'm getting closer to flowering out my TA in the next week or two so pop on over here soon and check progress. Hoping to get a nice male out of the bunch as well. Hope the pups are well, take care. MWD

Pups are good Midwest! They are beat down right now from 3 days of hunting, but loving it. Man, you will enjoy watching that TA, i'll shoot over and visit!

soserthc1

soserthc1

yea, my bad BD just noticed that surf was referring to GSC and not GC ... I have never smoked the green crack but was under the impression it was a up high ? what is the s/i break down....

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

yea, my bad BD just noticed that surf was referring to GSC and not GC ... I have never smoked the green crack but was under the impression it was a up high ? what is the s/i break down....

This is a tough one for me, I am not good at pin pointing but i'd say 60 sativa 40 indy. Very uppy, and you can't get enough.....straight crack haha. It gets the most turns in the rotation because it's such a good daytime smoke, very clear head.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The bubba looks nice. Surprised it didn't turn any colors.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is a tough one for me, I am not good at pin pointing but i'd say 60 sativa 40 indy. Very uppy, and you can't get enough.....straight crack haha. It gets the most turns in the rotation because it's such a good daytime smoke, very clear head.
Yes sir that's what I need in my life as last run I got stuck running all indica's and though i do love a super stone at night , I just got to much going on during the day to not be up and aware of my surrounding's . My ARC should be a decent day time at 60/40 also.... thanks bro...be well soser

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Have you tried their Dual Arc tube? I was thinking about picking a few up.

I'm thinking about doing the same. I supplemented with floros this round and the plants loved it, I am beginning to think that HPS isn't enough. If it increases yield 5% it's worth it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom