Tahoe Alien

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

One cup is Tahoe Alien, one is ARC. The table is in a room with little air movement but now you mentioned it, I'll separate them in different rooms.. The males are still alive outside, those are just some of the tops so I have plenty more to play with. About how long will a male live and keep producing pollen? I'm assuming until all of the pods have droppedI off?

Thanks for the help Delae, very much appreciated!
I don't think you need to move it to another room just not that close together BD, but curious as to what Delae say's but i pretty sure as long as no breeze in the room , they can hang out together ? but D would know better ........

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Ok farmers, big update time. Crazy busy day on the farm here, lots of different things going on as you will see. Let's start with the stars of the show.....the Aliens!

Group shot:

DSC00597

Tahoe Alien:
DSC00591

The ARCs are already gettin frosty:
DSC00593

Fan leaves reaching for the light:
DSC00599

For those of you growing ARC, feed em' heavy. I flushed when I moved them into the flower room and the ARCs turned yellow.....looks like they are very heavy feeders.

I harvested the Bubbas and threw in a new kush to test. This one is called Royal Kush. I picked her up as a clone in Sacramento...

DSC00608

She looks real close to Bubba but has a hazy smell. I'm not a fan of haze smell or taste. She was a small yielder too so she gets the BOOT! Here is a pic of the Royal Kush next to a couple buds from my keeper Bubba. Looks pretty damn similar.

DSC00607

I finally had a chance to run my Green Crack trim:

DSC00585

This is the 90 mic bag I believe...

DSC00586

Here is a shot of the frosted out Blackberry Kush that I touched with Alien Rock Candy pollen:

DSC00604

Have a good Sunday everyone, man.....the weather here is perfect. Time to grab the pups and head out for a hike! Later!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Everything looks great BirdDog keep up the solid work my brother , crazy strain's - edible's and trim you got it all go on man.....sweet ......peace soser

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
One cup is Tahoe Alien, one is ARC. The table is in a room with little air movement but now you mentioned it, I'll separate them in different rooms.. The males are still alive outside, those are just some of the tops so I have plenty more to play with. About how long will a male live and keep producing pollen? I'm assuming until all of the pods have dropped off?

Thanks for the help Delae, very much appreciated!

I'd put them in different rooms if possible. Opening and closing doors, even walking by them could potentially create enough turbulence to make a little pollen float. Not sure about male flower longevity but it looks like you have enough time to take more tops. You can always take clones and flower them when you want.

Good luck chuck(in')!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

What up brother Sos! Delae is right, that pollen can drift like nothing else. I had my brother helping collect and dust the plants this morning and right as I was transferring the collected pollen he started sniffling like he was going to sneeze......I had an urge to knock him out before he could scatter my pollen hahaha. He held it in and avoided a family fist fight lol. Once that grain gets airborne it will follow you around in the backdraft. I already know I cross pollenated that room, big time learning lesson. I had to create a chart with a grid so I have an idea where I could have pollinated by accident. Real deal breeding needs custom build facilities. Next round I will have a tent setup in it's own room with filtered ventilation. Once again, major props to breeders.

Here are the plants that had themselves some ba-chick-a wow-wow:

My main focus is Girl Scout Cookies x Tahoe Alien
Girl Scout Cookies x Alien Rock Candy
Green Crack x ARC
Bubba x TA
Blackberry Kush x ARC
TA x TA (F3)
ARC x ARC
3 OGs x TA

Straight muthafuckin chuck fest!

kendog000

kendog000

Thats some list BD, fuckin cloud of pollen flyin round bro, i can barely see the girls hahaha. Good luck with all these crosses ur attempting, may ya get lots and lots of good stock!!!
That bubble is looking pretty fuckin good too mang.

Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

What up brother Sos! Delae is right, that pollen can drift like nothing else. I had my brother helping collect and dust the plants this morning and right as I was transferring the collected pollen he started sniffling like he was going to sneeze......I had an urge to knock him out before he could scatter my pollen hahaha. He held it in and avoided a family fist fight lol. Once that grain gets airborne it will follow you around in the backdraft. I already know I cross pollenated that room, big time learning lesson. I had to create a chart with a grid so I have an idea where I could have pollinated by accident. Real deal breeding needs custom build facilities. Next round I will have a tent setup in it's own room with filtered ventilation. Once again, major props to breeders.

Green Crack x ARC
Bubba x TA
Blackberry Kush x ARC
TA x TA (F3)
ARC x ARC
3 OGs x TA

Wow, just made me laugh so hard i'm glad there was no pollen around just spit up a piece of candy....envisioning your brother taking a solid right to the jaw , waking up a few minutes later wonder what happened and you laughing say DUDE you almost pollinate every plant , i had to do it......lmao.... good shit ....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Green Crack x ARC
Bubba x TA
Blackberry Kush x ARC
TA x TA (F3)
ARC x ARC
3 OGs x TA

sounds like youre having a little bit of fun over there broski. hope all your projects work out for you. oh yeah that bubba looked redankulous! keep it lit fam.

soserthc1

soserthc1

How was the hunt will we be eating some venisen (spell check wont help me here) steaks soon BD, ......

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

sounds like youre having a little bit of fun over there broski. hope all your projects work out for you. oh yeah that bubba looked redankulous! keep it lit fam.

What up Big CHEESE?! Brother, I tell you what.....it is exciting but shit, it's work. I rushed it and threw too many plants, and too many different strains in one room. No problems yet, and if I can keep it together it will be a monster yield. From here on out it's back to single strain rooms only though. Nice, tidy, and under complete control. Thanks for the props on the Bubba, I tried a new product called "Final Phase" prior to flush and it seems to have brought out extra flavor, it's very clean tasting too. Take care amigo!

Thats a nice blackberry kush cut you have there.

Thanks homes, I got lucky on that one. A grower here runs this Blackberry cut only and does really well with it. He wouldn't give up a cut for years, and out of the blue he brought in a tray of 16. I bought em' all ;)

How was the hunt will we be eating some venisen (spell check wont help me here) steaks soon BD, ......

Ya buddy!! Nothing like eating clean, lean, hormone/drug free meat! I'm jealous! I bought a tag but didn't go this year.....I'm regretting it. I like to take a venison steak, flower it with whole wheat flower and egg, then pan fry it in olive oil. That's good eatin' right there!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Ok farmers, it's update time! I got hit with a nasty cold and have been down and out for a couple days. No major changes with the Aliens other than they are getting frostier and frostier every day! I really like the structure and strength of both strains. I think the ARC would stand on it's own without support, she is built ford tough. I chopped the Girl Scout Cookies this morning. It finished in just under 8 weeks, which was a very nice surprise. I was running two other tester cuts of OG in the same room and they still have at LEAST two weeks to go.

This pic sums up the structure of the GSC cut I have. Tiny top bud and chunky bottom:

DSC00617

DSC00613

DSC00614

DSC00629

I'm stoked on this cut! She knocked Green Crack out of the rotation. I have been growing GC for years, sad to see her go :(

I tested a cut of True OG that I got as a clone. I think a company is selling this in seeds, and if so beware! Both hermied at 7 weeks in an ideal environment. They would need 9-10 weeks to finish, and there really wasn't anything special about her....pretty typical OG. Can you spot the hermie flower?

DSC00631

That's it for now yall, next harvest will be the Aliens in about a month!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Man, I'm still gettin' my ass kicked by this cold. I decided to do some easy work today so I started transplanting the Alien clones into 1/2 gallons. As always, my pandora is LOCKED on Hank III, straight country rebel shit. There is a dude that comes on every once in a while and his songs crack me the hell up. Warning, it's ranchy.....plug your ears girls, this one is for the boys ;)

The one and only Larry Pierce (2 songs):

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I snapped a couple shots of the Aliens this morning. This ARC is the girl that I have had my eye on from the beginning. She was the best looking in veg and still the best looking with only a couple weeks to go. Most of the ARC in the room smell sour, this one smells kushy so I guess she is Tahoe Alien dom. She was pollinated with my male ARC:

DSC00639

DSC00645

The Alien Tahoe's look further behind at this point. They have a very recognizable Alien leaf structure, it jumps out at you. Glad to have the Aliens back in the grow room, I haven't seen that structure since I grew Alien Dawg, Alien OG and Sour Aliens a couple years ago.

DSC00643

DSC00646

I have 15 or so different AT/ARC girls in there so you will get so see a wide range of phenos in the future! Stay tuned!

:

dirk d

dirk d

Looking great BirdDog, man you got a lot of projects going on lol try some fresh organic juices couple times a week and some daily vitamins. American diet has basically no nutrients so you get deficiences (colds lol) good luck on all your breeding projects!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Looking great BirdDog, man you got a lot of projects going on lol try some fresh organic juices couple times a week and some daily vitamins. American diet has basically no nutrients so you get deficiences (colds lol) good luck on all your breeding projects!

Will do Dirk, my diet has been pretty shitty lately. I eat pretty clean usually but I fell off and my body is not happy.

You deff have some fire in there. Looking on point!

Thank you sir!

Top Bottom