Tahoe Alien

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Whoa! Whata fuggin stoner! I was thinkin like, Prego spaghetti sauce. Or that was a gsc cross or cut!! Lmfao!! What a knucklehead! My bad guyz!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Thanks yall! Holy shit! I buried myself with this last grow. I have been seed pickin and grading all of my Alien gear. It's all I have been doing from the time I wake up until bedtime since harvest. Everything is now in jars and will be dry and ready for the final weight tommorow. Lots of data and pics coming up!

And ya QQ, the GSC and Bubba are pregnant, seeded with Alien spew.

See you all tomorrow with the final update!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Okey doke ladies and gents. The Aliens are dried and trimmed!

Tahoe Alien:

DSC00718

DSC00719

DSC00720

Alien Rock Candy:

DSC00713

DSC00714

DSC00716

DSC00717

All grown in 3 gallon pots, dirt.

Tahoe Alien final weight per plant (Average)- 48g
Tahoe Alien maximum per plant - 59.4g
I give this strain a 8 out of 10 (lost points because it is tough to trim, and just didn't have the nose I wanted). Honostly, I think that I just plain don't like the Tahoe OG cut. This is the 3rd attempt at Tahoe OG or cross and it just isn't my style. The looks and weight are there, she has real nice big indy buds. At first glance she is nice but the final smell is off. No OG smell in there at all. I think this one will smell better after a nice cure. Even without the nose this strain is better than most seeds I have popped.

ARC final weight per plant (Average) - 46g
ARC maximum per plant - 53.7
This strain was pure joy to grow from start to finish. I give it a 9.5 out of 10. She was a bitch to trim but everything else was great. The smell of this plant is unexplainable, top marks. The bud texture and quality is also what I am looking for, almost doughy, not crisp. Even dry you can't break this bud up, it just sticks together like silly putty. This is the best seed I have ever popped.

Alien Tech is real nice gear. I will def be buying more. Thank you Alien, your beans and farmers in your forum are top notch. Thank you all for the support through out the grow. I made a lot of friends along the way.

Take good care all, and Merry Christmas!!

BirdDog

soserthc1

soserthc1

was wondering if i did something wrong as my ARC is still sticky and exactly the way your described it. Even when grinding up you need to cut up with scissors also , thought maybe i didn't let it go long enough and it has a awesome smell to go with a great bag appeal. Birddog was a pleasure you watch your show and get to know you as you are a awesome human being along with a awesome grower , cooker , and hash maker plus a true friend to animal and people alike , I look forward to having a meeting one day to actual get to know you for the great human being you are ...... whoever things that pot smokers are just a bunch of drug dealing , using derelict's really need to cruise threw your thread..... mad respect to you ...... blessings SoSer

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

was wondering if i did something wrong as my ARC is still sticky and exactly the way your described it. Even when grinding up you need to cut up with scissors also , thought maybe i didn't let it go long enough and it has a awesome smell to go with a great bag appeal. Birddog was a pleasure you watch your show and get to know you as you are a awesome human being along with a awesome grower , cooker , and hash maker plus a true friend to animal and people alike , I look forward to having a meeting one day to actual get to know you for the great human being you are ...... whoever things that pot smokers are just a bunch of drug dealing , using derelict's really need to cruise threw your thread..... mad respect to you ...... blessings SoSer

Thanks brother Sos, made my day. :)

Nice buds BirdDog. Love my TA bro. I kept 2 outta 3 fems. I wanna try some of that ARC. Looks delicious!:)

Thanks BudMuncher! I kept cuts of the best TA and look forward to dialing her in. I guess I should have mentioned in my critique that I am a firm believer that it takes at LEAST 3 runs with a strain before you can judge it properly. It was def good enough to keep her going. That was not only the first run, but in a mixed strain room so the opinion was preliminary.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice looking buds, BirdDog! That Tahoe Alien looks great. I'm taking down some Seven Ghosts and AstroDawg this week. Lots of tasty Alien buds goin around this Xmas season. Have a great Holiday, bro!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Thanks for a great log, BirdDog. Thanks for opening it up to others to share their dog pics too. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Thanks Goods! I appreciate you checking in on my thread. Merry Christmas to you too :)

Nice looking buds, BirdDog! That Tahoe Alien looks great. I'm taking down some Seven Ghosts and AstroDawg this week. Lots of tasty Alien buds goin around this Xmas season. Have a great Holiday, bro!

Thank you Rival, and fo' sho about Christmas 2012 being an Alien Christmas!

Hey yall, i'm going to take a break from the net for a while....I have a back surgery coming up but I will be back. I decided to pop:

Alien Rock Candy (M) x Girl Scout Cookies (F)
Alien Rock Candy (M) x Green Crack (F)
Alien Rock Candy (M) x Blackberry Kush (F)

I'll be headin' to the breeder's forum when I'm all healed up and start earning my stripes over there. See you then!

Take care,
BD

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks Goods! I appreciate you checking in on my thread. Merry Christmas to you too :)

Thank you Rival, and fo' sho about Christmas 2012 being an Alien Christmas!

Hey yall, i'm going to take a break from the net for a while....I have a back surgery coming up but I will be back. I decided to pop:

Alien Rock Candy (M) x Girl Scout Cookies (F)
Alien Rock Candy (M) x Green Crack (F)
Alien Rock Candy (M) x Blackberry Kush (F)

I'll be headin' to the breeder's forum when I'm all healed up and start earning my stripes over there. See you then!

Take care,
BD

hope surgery goes well and helps with you back problems. untill then take care brother and best wishes.

cheese

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What up farmers! Update time. I am glad I popped all the seeds in the packs. I found one very unique plant in both strains. Other than these two, all of the plants are pretty similar and easy to identify.

What I think is a Tech leaner, it's the only Tahoe Alien that looks like this:

This is exactly what my TA f2 looks like. Nice work.

outwest

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

What's up guys and girls! I wanted to update this tread as I just finished running the clones I took from the Tahoe Alien and Alien Rock Candy in this thread. When I rated the seeds, I gave the Tahoe Alien an 8 out of 10. She just didn't have the nose I was looking for. Well....when I re-ran the clones they turned out different. I couldn't believe it, they went so purple they look black, and they def smell purple too.....straight sweet purple kush. For the life of me I can't figuer out what happened between the first and second runs as they were identical. I guess some girls just run better as clones. I have had that happen with other kushes. Sometimes the final smell is just shit out of the blue even though it's awsome every other time. Not sure why. Anyway, grab the Tahoe Alien! I'll throw up some pics as soon as it's trimmed.

Take care,

BD

soserthc1

soserthc1

What's up guys and girls! I wanted to update this tread as I just finished running the clones I took from the Tahoe Alien and Alien Rock Candy in this thread. When I rated the seeds, I gave the Tahoe Alien an 8 out of 10. She just didn't have the nose I was looking for. Well....when I re-ran the clones they turned out different. I couldn't believe it, they went so purple they look black, and they def smell purple too.....straight sweet purple kush. For the life of me I can't figuer out what happened between the first and second runs as they were identical. I guess some girls just run better as clones. I have had that happen with other kushes. Sometimes the final smell is just shit out of the blue even though it's awsome every other time. Not sure why. Anyway, grab the Tahoe Alien! I'll throw up some pics as soon as it's trimmed.

Take care,

BD
That is what makes this line of work (thou difficult to call work) so interesting ...... you just never know ? .... best of luck ... peace soser

A

Alien

Supporter

Take care,

BD

Nice to hear from you, BirdDog. Thanks for the report. Much appreciated. Hope your surgery went smoothly and you are quickly feeling better.

Cheers,
A

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like ur stoked, BirdDog! I can't wait see them pics. Hope all is well, bro.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

There's a little grape coolaid smell in there also!! I just transplanted the keeper phenos into their flowering pots. This room will only be the #12 ARC and the Tech leaning TA. So stoked about this room, the cream of the crop. I will continue with this thread and document this grow so yall can see these genitics after selection and with proper feeding schedules.

Top Bottom