Tahoe Alien

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Holy shit! The Alien Rock Candy decided to start stinking and man does it STINK! A sweet, sweet stink of course :). It def has taken over the room and it is all you can smell in there. That is a BIG statement considering the strains in there with it.

Sucks but mites also appeared. I knew it was only a matter of time with as many plants I have in one tray. It took some time but I covered every damn square inch of under leaf, stem, soil and smartpot. They hit a GSC first. No noticeable damage on the Aliens which is good thing because they are very thick with foliage. Good news is that now I have ARC resin all over my shirt and smell great!

I am very impressed with the Aliens so far!!! They really are beautiful looking plants. Now the question is how big will the these beautiful resin covered buds get??? We will see! I'll snap some new pics this weekend.

BD

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

And oh ya, after I noticed the ARC needed to be fed heavy I have been feeding at 1200. It's not enough, I'm still pulling completely yellow leaves off. I am already so impressed with this strain that I have committed to running her in her own room next round and will start feeding at 1350 and go up as needed. Momma loves to eat!

kendog000

kendog000

Those last couple shots of the ARC, she looks like a special girl. Great bud structure bro, and she looks crazy dense. Hope shes all youre expecting come harvest.. Sorry to hear ur under the weather BD, hope ya feelin better bro

Peace
Ken

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Those last couple shots of the ARC, she looks like a special girl. Great bud structure bro, and she looks crazy dense. Hope shes all youre expecting come harvest.. Sorry to hear ur under the weather BD, hope ya feelin better bro

Peace
Ken

Hey thanks Ken! Appreciate it. I'm all healed up. There are a lot of different phenos with the ARC, and having 9 different ARC girls in there at once is pretty awsome. They all look great, just have different structures and smells. I never even considered keeping more than one as a mom but damn.....there is a TON of competition in there, I might have to keep a couple!

Imma take a ton of new pics this weekend, it's a beautiful sight watching all of my "keepers" and the Aliens in one room. It's like sensory overload :D

Have a happy Thanksgiving my friend!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey farmers! Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving holiday. I think I found a unique ARC pheno. Every ARC is uniform and similar, very sour D structured, except this one. This perticular plant does not look like any other ARC in the room, it actually looks like a nice OG I have that's a 9.5 week finisher.

Check it, here is the typical ARC structure. They all look basicly like this:

DSC00656

DSC00653

Now here is the strange gal, she looks 2 weeks behind the rest:

DSC00654

DSC00657

And here is my OG:

DSC00655

She def looks more like this OG than the other ARCs in the room. Maybe brother A can chime in here?.

I snapped a shot of some cookie dough I made today (what I Girl Scout Cookie hash):

DSC00651

Dosn't that look tasty? Alright....enough teasing :D

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

What up farmers! Update time. I am glad I popped all the seeds in the packs. I found one very unique plant in both strains. Other than these two, all of the plants are pretty similar and easy to identify.

What I think is a Tech leaner, it's the only Tahoe Alien that looks like this:

DSC00674

DSC00675

DSC00689

DSC00691

And here is the special ARC in the group:

DSC00681

DSC00684

And here some mixed shots of both:

DSC00670

DSC00686

DSC00688

DSC00671

DSC00692

Absolutely beautiful, healthy plants, and intoxicating smells. I'm very happy with these seeds. I can't wait until next round when I can feed the ARCs heavy from the beginning. I also thought the ARC would have smaller buds than the Tahoe for some reason, but not the case. I fed them for the last time this morning. I will start flushing in 4-5 days and will chop in 2ish weeks! Stay tuned!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Wow!! Nice phenos! Looks like I need to find me a better yielder. My ArC makes OGish type nugs. Small but dense and super frosty! Trimming is a breeze too. Very little leaf :)

Thanks 619! That special looking ARC looks like it will yield like a typical OG. The others look more like Sour D with longer top colas. What i'm thinking is that the ARC won't swell much more and the Alien Tahoe has just begun. Time will tell!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I checked out Harborside in Oak-town this morning for the first time! Very nice place, sensory overload for sure.....just in a ghetto ass location. Sweet fucking clone selection, truly a growers dream and nightmare.....very hard to choose. I really like the fact that all of their clones are proven. Lots of Cali Connection gear. I grabbed me some straight Chemdog (Not Chemdog D or Chemdog #4) and some Headband. I guess they came from a pretty popular female grower in the area. I'm always looking for good chem, and still looking for that legendary headband....looking forward to lettin em rip!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey folks, the Aliens have been showing signs of finishing so I checked the trics and it's go time. Harvest tomorrow! It will be a slow and tedious process as I will be grading each plant to decide the keepers. A couple things that are obvious at this point:

1. Alien Rock Candy is SICK!

2. Tahoe Alien is the strain you want if you need mite resistance, or want to grab an Alien Tech leaner.

In my grow, ARC is the standout. I have 3 in there that are identical, and plain dankness. There is a musky pheno that finished faster and got hit hard by mites. The one ARC that I thought might be a Sour Dub leaner turned out to be straight Tahoe OG. She is beautiful, a true gem and best in the room. On the Tahoe Alien side my keeper so far is the Alien Tech leaner. Def a standout compared to the rest. I had a couple girl scout cookies near this plant that I had to spray for mites and this plant looks brand new....not to mention that unique Alien Tech smell/look that I remember from growing a tech leaning Alien OG for a while. Alien's gear is sick, I'm glad I chose his males for my breeding projects.

TONS of pics and Alien genetics info to follow over the next day or two.....

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

All I can say is WOW! Alien Tech certainly lives up to the hype. I expected a lot from these beans as I usually run elite clones/clone onlys and they didn't let me down. The Alien Rock Candy exceded my expectations because of the yield. The Tahoe Alien produced a keeper that is straight KUSH, she has an obscene stink. The surprise about the ARC is that it smells exactly like watermelon bubbilicious, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it. Green crack is my favorite smell but the ARC might take that title. I really liked that the ARC will stand on it's own also. Both strains yeilded more than all of my "keepers" in the collection, with ARC the standout. Thank you Alien, I have a nice keeper from each pack that I will enjoy for years.

Here are some harvest pics:

Here is the ARC. The musky pheno was a nice yielder but got chucked. Here is the watermelon phenoe:

DSC00703

DSC00707

Here is the Tahoe. There was only one plant that looked like this, she's the keeper. You want straight nose burning kush/skunk stink? Ya know, that smell like skunk spray up close....not from a distance? Here you go, Tech leaner:

DSC00711

DSC00712

And as you know, I bread the Aliens with my keepers in the rotation:

Prego Girl Scout Cookies:

DSC00700

Prego Bubba:

DSC00698

Oh yes....the future is bright my friends. I also have the Aliens crossed with 5-6 others but the pics didn't come out and i'm too burnt to take more right now. I'll be back with some dried/trimmed shots in a week or so! Stay tuned for the final post!!

DSC00697
DSC00698
DSC00708
Black

Black

All I can say is WOW! Alien Tech certainly lives up to the hype. I expected a lot from these beans as I usually run elite clones/clone onlys and they didn't let me down. The Alien Rock Candy exceded my expectations because of the yield. The Tahoe Alien produced a keeper that is straight KUSH, she has an obscene stink. The surprise about the ARC is that it smells exactly like watermelon bubbilicious, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it. Green crack is my favorite smell but the ARC might take that title. I really liked that the ARC will stand on it's own also. Both strains yeilded more than all of my "keepers" in the collection, with ARC the standout. Thank you Alien, I have a nice keeper from each pack that I will enjoy for years.

Here are some harvest pics:

Here is the ARC. The musky pheno was a nice yielder but got chucked. Here is the watermelon phenoe:

View attachment 274632

View attachment 274633

Here is the Tahoe. There was only one plant that looked like this, she's the keeper. You want straight nose burning kush/skunk stink? Ya know, that smell like skunk spray up close....not from a distance? Here you go, Tech leaner:

View attachment 274635

View attachment 274636

And as you know, I bread the Aliens with my keepers in the rotation:

Prego Girl Scout Cookies:

View attachment 274637

Prego Bubba:

View attachment 274638

Oh yes....the future is bright my friends. I also have the Aliens crossed with 5-6 others but the pics didn't come out and i'm too burnt to take more right now. I'll be back with some dried/trimmed shots in a week or so! Stay tuned for the final post!!

nice nice nice - nothing to add.....

619ster

619ster

^^^ Yea dat!

I need to find myself a watermelon pheno!! I think my ARC taste like OG with Lemon Drop candy touch. Much more of a sweeter taste than a typical OG, but the Tahoe fuel is there!! No distinct Alien characteristics in mine, at least not from what I can tell (I don't know much about Alien Tech). But I'll see with my other pheno.

Your Tahoe Alien is also what has got me hooked on another strain, yet again :rolleyes:

Too much fire going on around these parts!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very well done my freind! All of them look amazing BirdDog1!!! Great job! Really diggin GSC!! Um... whats the Prego bro???

Latest posts

Top Bottom