tahoe og

• Thread starter bicycle racer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

since i started a bit late into flower (2 weeks) which is the wrong way. im going to use silver and ga on the tahoe as my yield at this size wont be more than an ounce or 2 dry so i really want to make seeds for next spring or if i start an indoor grow again. my fem crosses were doing great and then in 48 hours time thrips really damaged them fast. in my opinion thrips are way worse than mites i have dealt with mites they cant do that much damage in 2 days. so i sprayed with pyrethrum and then neem as the pyrethrum only worked temporarily. the odd thing is the thrips only like to suck the blood of my new vegging plants there not touching the tahoe or my others in flower weird. sorry venting im so mad. anyways today im going to pick up some coins and make more silver to use in conjunction with ga as both have an effect on ethylene production i hope this will work im also going to up the ga dosage every few days until i see telltale stretching etc.. induced by the ga as thats a good sing you have used enough and that ethylene is being inhibited.

B

bicycle racer

let me know also of the methods of the people you know who were succesfull with the ga method. as im still gathering info about it and want to only use either ga silver or the soma method(late male flower production) i dont want to use sts as its quite toxic ga is a bit toxic as well but not on the same level.

B

bicycle racer

to be on the safe side i sprouted four white widow/purple urkel crosses standard male females in case the femming attempt on the tahoe fails. hopefully i will get at least 1 good male of the urkel/widow cross to use on the tahoe them i would have a cool cross with males and females to play with as well as fems if the silver and ga works out which i think it will.

B

bicycle racer

knowing my luck now that i want a male plant theyll probably be all girls lol. i have my 4 fem crosses as well which are vegging which are pre98 bubba kush crossed to sfv og larry og bannana kush and blue dream i plan to use the urkel/widow pollen on them as well those shoul be vigorous f-1 four way standard male/female crosses. i think in particular larry/bubba kush*purple urkel/white widow should be a winner.

B

bicycle racer

ok so for the product megagro it is 1 capfull per 32 0z for 10 ppm. from what i have read ga should be used at a concentration of 100ppm for femming plants so 10 capfulls for 32oz's of water should give 100ppm.

B

bicycle racer

well the tahoe is doing great it seems it likes sunlight and soil it was 14 inches or so when i got it with a few shoots now its probably almost 36 inches very fast growth similar to larry og but better this may be do to the fact that i only grew larry indoor and the sun is just so much stronger. im pissed its flowering but it should yield well anyways if it continues growing so fast normally when i receive a clone and put it in soil or another medium there is a period of adaptation and slow growth because of different techniques between growers. but this clone must of been receiving similar treatment because it took off with no sings of stress anyways im still spraying with ga and silver not sure yet of the results as i really want to preserve this strain to grow again next spring or indoor. worst case scenario i have a deep chunk/strawberry cough clone and a jack the ripper clone producing pollen so i will use those strains crossed to the tahoe if the tahoe or my hells angel fail to produce pollen of there own. better than nothing well see what happens.

I

INDO247

any updates pics yet? i just bid on the tahoe og, hopefully i end up winning it.

B

bicycle racer

im going to post pics at some point i have no camera as of now but im sure you will be happy with your tahoe seeds if you get them. cali connection(swerve) does good work and produces some of the better offerings i have seen available in seed. larry og also would be a good choice imo its a winner.

B

bicycle racer

so i have 2 plants i stressed the crap out of producing pollen they are a deep chunk/strawberry cough clone and a jack the ripper clone. i plan on crossing 1 or both to the tahoe to grow next spring or indoor. it should make for a good indica dom cross dp/sc and a good sativa dom cross jtr. im just worried since i sprayed silver and ga late that the tahoe wont make pollen so at least this way i get some quality crosses involving the tahoe genetics even if i cant self it. as i love og strains.

S

stoned_desi

Swerve buddy ... you say you have Fire OG, Tahoe OG and True OG seeds? Is it possible to procure some from you? Also if I could get some pre 98 Bubba and Bubba U2 as well that'd be amazing. Does anyone know of a strain called Fucking Buddah?

S

Swerve

soon. i ahve been so busy with sidework.. my family has a construction business and well for the last year we had nothing , then all the sudden the last month we got slammed with 5 jobs...so its been 5 am-6 pm days for me for the last month or so...

Bisquick

Bisquick

soon. i ahve been so busy with sidework.. my family has a construction business and well for the last year we had nothing , then all the sudden the last month we got slammed with 5 jobs...so its been 5 am-6 pm days for me for the last month or so...

good to hear though, always good to see people gettin' work these days!

B

bdawgburner

Wow, I missed the tahoes today. Are there gonna be anymore soon swerve?

S

surfershine

Thanks swerve for making these genetics available. Just picked up a mixed pack and chem valley pack today. Wooo NoOoWw, Nice......

W

wvkindbud38

Dang I missed the Tahoe's from the unpaid list......I'll for sure get a pack when they get back in stock

J

JohnUFC

Hey Swere,
I saw you said there was another pheno of the O Giesel.
How about on the Tahoe seeds? All 12 popped and they are starting to show sex. I cant wait man.

Top Bottom