Tail separated from Seed head - is it toast?

• Thread starter Budclarkson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Man, i can not believe you spent this much time on this thingšŸ¤£
I'm sorry you spent so much time on that and it didn't work.......

Grafting is really worth it on some plants.....

I was going to try grafting two cannabis plants, but I have decided against it......

There really wouldn't be an upside to it after much consideration.....

I am always looking for other experiments....that one just wouldn't do much except have two strains in one.....if they would mix phenos, I would've tried it......

But when they graft fruit trees, they're not growing banapples or strawmelons.......that is the reason I decided against it.....

Thank you @Budclarkson for the attempt anyways.....definitely appreciated by me!

Bilber

Bilber

Well
He was told by a few people to kill it and move on, and that was 22 days ago.
So i kinda dont feel badšŸ¤·šŸ»
Maybe im just a dick lmao. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Nah....not a dick.....you and the rest were trying to be realistic.....

But why not try and see if something that doesn't sound like it'll work, will work....

Someone has to attempt a process before we can say it can or cannot work.....

I love trying new things for my own satisfaction.....

You know.....maybe someone says whatever cannot be done.....

Then another person trys the same thing and they get it to work.....

You've got some knowledge Wonka.....so I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from......

By the way Wonka.......I love you that much more for your post with the clones! You're awesome man.....!!!

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

But why not try and see if something that doesn't sound like it'll work, will work....
For sure, cant knock anyone for trying something i suppose lol.
By the way Wonka.......I love you that much more for your post with the clones! You're awesome man.....!!!
Haha, man people be scrounge hounds these days.
This is supposed to be a medicinal plant but yet people think its cool to charge thru the roof

I just got a clone shipped to me recently from someone here. The dude paid 60 dollars to ship it to me and didnt ask for a dime in return!!!
With people like that out there still there is no way id pay 280 for 1 clone.... thats some raunchy BS.

Bilber

Bilber

For sure, cant knock anyone for trying something i suppose lol.

Haha, man people be scrounge hounds these days.
This is supposed to be a medicinal plant but yet people think its cool to charge thru the roof

I just got a clone shipped to me recently from someone here. The dude paid 60 dollars to ship it to me and didnt ask for a dime in return!!!
With people like that out there still there is no way id pay 280 for 1 clone.... thats some raunchy BS.
Yeah.....I don't know if you read my rant, but it is disturbing.....

I'll bend over backwards to help someone......the same way someone bent over backwards to get me to continue to grow.....even through all my failures....

That's the very least I can do......he saved me, and I'll be damned if someone trys to give up.......

Sometimes, all it takes is one little tiny bit of advice to keep someone from quitting growing......

My failures were immense!!!!!!

Now I'm so grateful that someone wouldn't give up on me......

It is all a learning experience.....

Sorry op for the rant....

Keep experimenting for us......in return, I'll do the same!

Kratky Method of Hydroponics.....

I'm doing it and so far so good.....reading up on it, not many finished....and if they do, it's with a pump and stone and this and that....that doesn't end up Kratky......

I'm posting my journey from start to finish....Kratky way.....win or lose, it's documented.....

B

Budclarkson

No problem. I saw others had some success just giving it time and it grew. But this one stopped growing after it sprouted from observing the root.

Figured I would leave it and see what happens. Then tried to help it. While Iā€™m minding the others.

I had 4 other strains popped from seed at the same time. A 5th plant is tight in the small tent so sis t want to pop the last gorilla with this grow. All seeds were new and fresh. Just got a week one or it could have been the seed shell was closed up tighter than a clam.

I have one seedling of the four thatā€™s lagging because I had to physically pry the shells all the way open for the Codys to open up. That was a success.

Now Iā€™m going to try cloning the photos in Veg before I flip. Will start a new thread for that.

rbt4her45

rbt4her45

mine lost its bra lol.... remember 2nd set of leaves remove the humidity dome and your building a foundation before it wants to reach the stars!!!!!

20240120 204602
Screenshot 20240120 205212 Gallery
Bilber

Bilber

When the seed shell stays stuck, mist it once while you check in on them, or when you feed/water them.....

Top Bottom