Taking Cannabis To The Extreme Lets See What She's Got!!!

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Really sorry to read this, @jumpincactus ! I'm glad you didn't find worse trouble though.

@GT21 what's that white material around the plant in that one pic? It appears to be plastic, but it also appears to be rigid as though it might be wind resistant. I've finally got the new pond set up, next step will be building a GH around it.
White material? You talkin about the one in the green house?

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Good catch Jumpin. Best safe than sorry. Hopefully the plants take the uprooting with stride . Hopefully he doesnt move in . I used to rent from a cop and grew for 13 years in his house without him knowing. I was legal though. One time i met him outside because i was cropping and he picked a small piece of leaf from my hair. lol. We'll , stay safe Junpin..........Hope all goes well.
Man , your killing me with those beautiful plants GT. nice !

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, neighbors won't think I'm any crazier than when I run outside naked telling the dog to pee OUT THERE, so... ayup!
Pics or it didn't happen as they say here. Lol jk.
@jumpincactus sorry for your luck I had my landlords daughter move in next to me while I was at peak bloom needless to say I spent a ton of cash on fans and filters

Latest posts

Top Bottom