• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Morn' Farmers!

Here is an update on the Tangerine Dream....I have to say I am a lil' dissappointed....check it

DSCN4236

DSCN4237

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Take a look at the pics....

This is Tangerine Dream #1.....it never got the next set

DSCN4238

DSCN4239

Tangerine Dream #3....tapped with the others...never sprouted....I dug it out after about 10 days of waiting for sprout....it was still moving along so I put it back....and still no sprout

DSCN4240

So this is the first time this has happened after I got 100% tap....So I am discarding #1 and #3....I have tried to wait patiently...but there has been no progression. I will take this as a sign that #2 is the keeper.....and hope for that.....Late

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I will try to re-plant #2 today....check for updates later today

F

FastForward

Sorry to read about your poor experience....although I have to be honest: Barney's Farm seeds haven't ever produced anything I've rated....file under GHSC imho...

FF

sdog

sdog

I like the tangerine dream but the original dj shorts blue dream haze is a fenominal yeilder with medicine that will leave your dick in the dirt! anyway Good look man keep us posted!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
FastForward....thx for stopping in man. I have never really ran any of Barney's gear. So I finally broke down and got their Pinepple Chunk and then the Dream. The Dream I just wanted to see if it lived upto the hype...being the winner this last cup.....what the hell right

sdog....thx for stopping in....unfortunately I have yet to try either Dream

and I will keep you posted farmers

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight Farmer's...

I did manage to get this girl transplanted into a 1 gal pot.....

Here is a pic of the roots....

DSCN4249

Here is a pic after transplant.....

DSCN4250

Here is a top view....

DSCN4251

She is looking good....late

Solidopc

Solidopc

I stuck two of these into cubes 48 hours ago, and both are breaking the surface tonight. I hope neither of them start stalling like yours did. Bit gutted to hear FF pan barneys. I've never tried nothing off them before either, and jad never heard people slating them until now, bloody sods law, cos i just bought tangerine dream, sweettooth and vanilla kush, lol. I really hope they give me something nice.

How many barneys strains you grown FF? And were they total garbage or is their hope?

COgeorge

COgeorge

Premium Member
Supporter
i bought a pack of these also...Im about to start flowering one of the seeds i popped. ill try throw a pic up in a few weeks.

ncga

ncga

Br

Looking forward to this tread as I have some TD on the way :) Hope I get better germination results

nc

A

afarmer

I have some TD that were started on the 19th of Jan. Started with some other barneys seeds also. TDs were last to germinate of the group. We were 10 for 10 on the germinating but one took 5 days. This was just soaking them in water, no paper towels or anything. By far my best results have come from just leaving seeds in a clear glass of water til they sprout and then into soil about 1/4 of an inch down. Love the fox farm for early seedlings.

2 of the 10 started growing sideways and one got snapped. Down to nine. The other funky one got experimented with and put into a hydro system and is thriving(we were about to just reject it!)

About a week away from flower and the TD has really started to catch up with the other strains and is starting to surpass them. We will see what flowering has in store.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight Farmers

I transplanted this girl last week....she is rather lanky!

TD Replant

TD Top Replant

Here are some pics after cuts were taken....I decided to top her....as lanky as she was already didnt want a big heighth issue. I heard she is a strecther!

I decided to cut and push her thru for a test run... I will follow this up with another coco run....to see how she does with out being cut and starting her earlier.

Day 1

TD Day 1

TD Top Day 1

eyecandi

eyecandi

updates? I have 1 @ 3wks old now ... just waiting to get her bigger to clone.

on the stretch - I've read a lot of stretching for these girls thru the 3rd week of flowering, @ 3.5x

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here we are @ Day 14

This girl is one hell of a strecther....even after topping, she strecthched hella as you can see

DSCN4317

Top View

DSCN4318

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
updates? I have 1 @ 3wks old now ... just waiting to get her bigger to clone.

on the stretch - I've read a lot of stretching for these girls thru the 3rd week of flowering, @ 3.5x

It is very strectchy I had to hold her back longer just to get a few cuts off her. Yes a big stretcher....where I topped her she just knuckled up and went on.

So far it is a slow cloner tooo......for everyone's info

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
looks like topping suited her though - shes filling in a bit better

Topping her...did work well for her.....she has beefy branching....she actually didn't start to fill out until start of second week in flower

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good shit mang - cant wait to see her in a few weeks

M

MImedMJpatient

Would anyone here say that TD could be LST'd to become bushy and send four into a mini SOG in a tent effectively? I am trying to get a grasp on just how this plant grows as there seem to be a lot of disparity on that.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Apologies farmers!...been super busy trying to get affairs in order....seeing as how Montana is not sure itself what is going on.

Keep Hope going!

Top Bottom