Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farm with Coco/Go line

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Would anyone here say that TD could be LST'd to become bushy and send four into a mini SOG in a tent effectively? I am trying to get a grasp on just how this plant grows as there seem to be a lot of disparity on that.

This plant grows very similar to Trainwreck in my opinion....I think mulitple topping would do this strain great...I think topping and putting like a tomato cage around each plant to hold up it's colas late in flower.....she is just now starting to really feel in...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
This is the Dream @ 28 Days

DSCN4334

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Man im just seeing this thread. I would have told you that the T.D. can get BIG. They are looking good mang! They are a yielder as well! Mine had a crazy earthy, citrus-like smell to them. Cant wait to see what you think about them

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Man im just seeing this thread. I would have told you that the T.D. can get BIG. They are looking good mang! They are a yielder as well! Mine had a crazy earthy, citrus-like smell to them. Cant wait to see what you think about them

Nice!....haven't come across anyone that has finish'd this yet...did you run it 70 days or what?

How is the smoke....give us a few details Mang!

Got me wondering now.....how'd it taste? How's the high?

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Very nice brother... I have mine in a plug right now doing its best to sprout...LOL. Little on the tender side as it is trying to poke out. Looks like she is going to be a late bloomer. Going to run her, Vanilla kush and Kings kush together in the UC and see how they do. Glad to see someone else giving TD a try. I heard she is a great MMJ strain.

K

Kushmaster

Looks great bro, keep up the good work! how is she smelling right about now?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
They stretch big time. Probably 2-3 times larger from veg

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah id grow it out. Its a sativa so dont look for crazy tight tricd filled buds. But it is strong that is for sure. nice citrus smell and taste too

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I am just finishing 5 of them. 1 didnt stretch much. Was nice and compact. That was the keeper. The others pretty much ran in to the lights. 2 of them look to be 13 week strains, and I pulled them cuz I dont have the time for that right now. I agree with the earthy smell. Not really tangerine to me, but good.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Is she worth growing?

I will find out how my pheno is....as I will most likely pull her next week on day 70 to see how she is

Oh yeah id grow it out. Its a sativa so dont look for crazy tight tricd filled buds. But it is strong that is for sure. nice citrus smell and taste too

Like among other strains...would it work into your rotation?

I am just finishing 5 of them. 1 didnt stretch much. Was nice and compact. That was the keeper. The others pretty much ran in to the lights. 2 of them look to be 13 week strains, and I pulled them cuz I dont have the time for that right now. I agree with the earthy smell. Not really tangerine to me, but good.

Did you choose your keeper solely based on growth? or did you do side by side smoke?

Did the more sativa leaners smell anymore tangerine or sweet?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I am not sure if I mentioned how I pushed this thru....

The girl grown on this thread unfortunately has not had direct light above it...so from look it could have filled out more.

Let me explain the situation.....I have a 10 x 10 room with 3 - 600 watt HPS down each side with a footprint of 4 feet on each side and a 2 foot aisle. The plant grown in this log was actually grown in the aisle....so in my opinion it performed well for not being directly under a light source.

Apologies if I did not mention this before

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

So can we get a update? I picked up some of these Tangerine Dream seeds aswell. I have 2 different phinos in flower right now at 6 weeks. I would like to see some upclose shots of what you have to compair.

M

mrgoodweed

Hello, this is my first post on farmer and yes I know this is a old thread. I would NOT run tang dream again! Tang dream is not stable at all yet. 5 diff Useless/Crap phenos and a possible 40 day extention on flowering time. Too pain in the butt strain to make it worth it also. I will not use Barney's again. Anyone got a hermie?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
So can we get a update? I picked up some of these Tangerine Dream seeds aswell. I have 2 different phinos in flower right now at 6 weeks. I would like to see some upclose shots of what you have to compair.

Asbestos....Hey Mang! It turned out OK! I wish I would have had at least one more pheno to judge against. If I compared it to like my Trainwreck...similar growth...but my Trainwreck takes it hands down. I gave out some samples and people liked it, some said it tastes of faint tangerines and it was 50/50 report on the potentcy. I will be starting my last two seeds of this soon. I got 5 seeds...popped 3...only one made it. It needs to be done again in my opinion. Plus I was just getting into Coco/Soil....and have already decided I will never run anything but hydro anymore...it's what I know!

So I will continue this thread.... with the exception of the last two seeds I have being run in hydro!

Hello, this is my first post on farmer and yes I know this is a old thread. I would NOT run tang dream again! Tang dream is not stable at all yet. 5 diff Useless/Crap phenos and a possible 40 day extention on flowering time. Too pain in the butt strain to make it worth it also. I will not use Barney's again. Anyone got a hermie?

Sorry to hear that Bro! How many seeds did you run out to get that many differ phenos...and to not even find one worth a shit? I will give every cut 2-3 chances myself. So you are saying they need to go another 40 days? Mine looked like it might go 11 weeks. I didn't get a hermie at all....not so sure I would bash the breeder....I think of seeds as a crap shoot. You have to remember also...Barney's is a large commercial op. We are just used to quality here at the farm....doesn't mean others shouldn't be tried.

Late

M

mrgoodweed

Thank you for the warm response! We (my caregiver/grow partner and I) actually bought 9 cuts from a local dude. He seemed professional and also said that he had the original breeder's packs he has popped 2 packs and seems to know what is going on. He is versed in strains and has some lesser known more elite genetics we picked up some alien express from him with the dreams. So it's not all user error. The 70 day finish is never going to happen I predict 90 days. I started flowering them a week/s before july and set my date for the 24th of sept. I am dissapointed in Barneys for the inconsistency in the strain. I thought they were going to be fire! Thanks again for the love! Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom