• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Stumbled upon this grow on youtube. Love it when people rock big plants indoors

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I assumed the 2017 vipar spectra "Par 600s" I have, were around 100 true watts, but I just double checked and they are 274 true watts. Still planning to run the little 150 watt hps in the middle to balance the spectrum because the 2017 model is still somewhat blurple, hopefully that won't be overkill for my little space.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

loving this thread and all the garden goodies. Things look great 👌 I always envy a great garden.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

My buddy used get this weed, the grower just called it purple (to distinguish it from the green bud he had). Smallish, loose buds, incredible smooth smoke, consistent burn, grapey as other purple strains like gdp, but also super piney like jack.

Anybody ever had a strain like that at all? I feel like it was the growers own variation of purple, I heard at one point their was some goo crossed in, but who knows what else.

I feel like if I crossed a true kens gdp cut, with some jack herer I could get close to the flavor profile, which is more important to me than the bud structure or plant structure. I feel like the smoothness was probably a combination of the genetics and the grower's curing skills, since his green bud was still smooth (not as smooth or tasty, but much headier with bigger denser nugs).

He usually had indoor, but his outdoor was even better and he knew it. He would sell his outdoor purple at $40 an eighth, and his indoor for $35 an eighth lol.

God I miss that weed. It is so sad that the California legal market sells so much weed that looks great and smokes like shit.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Just found a bottle of Bio-Ag full-power in the garage. Never used this stuff before, it says its fulvic and humic acids. Will this be good to use during flower? Toss it in a tea?

I think I grabbed it from a friend, when he got rid of all his hydro stuff.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just found a bottle of Bio-Ag full-power in the garage. Never used this stuff before, it says its fulvic and humic acids. Will this be good to use during flower? Toss it in a tea?

I think I grabbed it from a friend, when he got rid of all his hydro stuff.
I have not used but I would say highly beneficial in organic and still beneficial with inorganic nutrients. As for dosage i cannot say.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I have not used but I would say highly beneficial in organic and still beneficial with inorganic nutrients. As for dosage i cannot say.

Nice, for dosage it says 10-30ml / gal. I brew my teas in a 55 gal, so I guess dump the whole bottle in lol. Good thing it was free.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Your dog must love how much time you spend in the garden.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

As the summer veggies wind down, this fall bed is filling in slowly but surely.

82A34244 E0B6 4CAA B508 AC4637EA4C83
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Ok I threw that humic/fulvic stuff in,

So This week’s tea will be approximately

3 cups insect frass
3/4 cup neptunes harvest flowering (fish stuff)
1 cup nectarine ffj
1 cup of BioAg fullpower

and 55 gallons of well water

I am going to start looking for parents for the gdp x jack herer project. I just traded a friend for a some gdp seeds, and my local dispensary has the hsc version of jack.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

One of my veggie garden areas, a native soil plot on drip, has been struggling for the last couple weeks. I just found that the drip timer had been switched from 45 min a day to 15 min a day lol. Lost a few seedlings to that.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Fuck yeah... looking good.

Thanks man, I am pretty excited. I want to upgrade the lights after few runs.

Currently leaning towards this

but the compact metal halides also are catching my eye

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks man, I am pretty excited. I want to upgrade the lights after few runs.

Currently leaning towards this

but the compact metal halides also are catching my eye
Ceramic metal halides? Both great options... i always wanted to try cmh and hear a lot of great things about it. I wish i could provide some insight on comparison but all I can offer is im very happy with my hlg. I dont think you can go wrong between those. CMH perfect for a 3x3. That particular HLG good for a 4x2

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Ceramic metal halides? Both great options... i always wanted to try cmh and hear a lot of great things about it. I wish i could provide some insight on comparison but all I can offer is im very happy with my hlg. I dont think you can go wrong between those. CMH perfect for a 3x3. That particular HLG good for a 4x2

Oh yeah Ceramic, thats right. The desk space is about 5 x 2.5, but the tray is a 3 x 3. So depending on how I train the plants either could work, but the hlg would probably be more ideal.

Top Bottom