Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

You almost have it down.

You will brew the foliar pack and root pack for 24 hours. You can go to 48, but I suggest 24 for a more diverse tea. You can use the tea as a drench or a spray, or preferably both. Just let the tea settle for 5 minutes before you take the liquid off the top to apply. I will brew a tea and then apply it to the crown of the plant (full concentrate), add it to the reservoir @ 1cup per 5 gallons, and then foliar feed with it at a 1:1 ratio of tea and water that has been treated so there is no chlorine in it (either let it sit out overnight, or use a dechlorinating filter).

The foliar pack has species that are good both in the media and on the leaves and stems. Best to be sprayed in the evening because the fungi and bacteria will germinate better at higher RH.

thanks for the reply! rlly helpful. so i basiclly understand, with just 3 last questions.

so when you say the bacteria will germinate better in higher rh, is that a good thing? only asking because i dont exactly know when the evening is in my grow room, but i can increase my humidity in my room when i want so basiclly im asking if your saying that the humidity needs to be high when im foliar feeding?

secondly, if i brew with the foliar and root pack, i can still foliar feed? or does it have to be a separate tea with just the foliar pack brewd in it?

and its 8oz tea for every 5gallons of water? or 8oz of tea for every 10 gal of water? only aking because i read somewhere that its 8oz per 10gal so im just trying to make sure i have the correct instructions?

thanks for the help!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
thanks for the reply! rlly helpful. so i basiclly understand, with just 3 last questions.

so when you say the bacteria will germinate better in higher rh, is that a good thing? only asking because i dont exactly know when the evening is in my grow room, but i can increase my humidity in my room when i want so basiclly im asking if your saying that the humidity needs to be high when im foliar feeding?

secondly, if i brew with the foliar and root pack, i can still foliar feed? or does it have to be a separate tea with just the foliar pack brewd in it?

and its 8oz tea for every 5gallons of water? or 8oz of tea for every 10 gal of water? only aking because i read somewhere that its 8oz per 10gal so im just trying to make sure i have the correct instructions?

thanks for the help!

Rh is generally higher at night. Yes higher RH is better when applying.

you can brew them together. Doesn't have to be separate. The microbes will work shit out on their own and find a balance.

It's 1-2 cups per 5 gallons.

vangs

vangs

Rh is generally higher at night. Yes higher RH is better when applying.

you can brew them together. Doesn't have to be separate. The microbes will work shit out on their own and find a balance.

It's 1-2 cups per 5 gallons.

thanks bro! cant wait to get on the cap bennys train.

L

larebowm

thanks cap posted in testimonial as well.
very sick ladies root rot and lock out
20130430 180331
20130430 180520

L

larebowm

Two weeks later..BAM. these girls were so bad if you bumped them to hard their leaves would drop.and now theyre supple healthy and and growing like a weed.
20130514 084529
20130514 084546

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Two weeks later..BAM. these girls were so bad if you bumped them to hard their leaves would drop.and now theyre supple healthy and and growing like a weed.View attachment 313174View attachment 313175

Awesome man! A lot of folks have told me that the packs have been very good at clearing up phantom deficiencies and lockouts. I believe that was the reason jackmayoffer was sold on them when I first was trying to get people to go in with me like a year and a half ago.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Just ordered more of all 3 packs you best commence to shippin LOL just kidding man you always get it here with a quickness!

L

larebowm

so heres an update.flood drain with lava and 5 gallon buckets.
I now have roots blowing through the holes in the bottom of the buckets..
thats a lot of efin roots!!!!!

shawnskush

shawnskush

you mean it took you a whole 12 hours from when I ordered till you shipped jeeeeeez slacker:troll:. Thanks a bunch buddy!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

^^^
Super jealous here. That's an awesome brewer man, feel free to take it apart and rebuild while filming it, then upload it so i can steal ur idea and have a bitchin vortex brewer also....

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I only use the pump for 1 minute every hour to keep things nice and mixed up.
I really like the wand that pushes air way down into the tea bag. keeps everything broken up and aerated. I'd be glad to answer any questions Z.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I only use the pump for 1 minute every hour to keep things nice and mixed up.
I really like the wand that pushes air way down into the tea bag. keeps everything broken up and aerated. I'd be glad to answer any questions Z.

Is that a regen blower?

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
nope. Im using an alita AL-80 air pump that i took from my old undercurrent system. the orange pump is my water pump. I have it set to run for 1 minute every hour. I deliver the air through the wand. It goes all the way to the botttom of my tea bag.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
nope. Im using an alita AL-80 air pump that i took from my old undercurrent system. the orange pump is my water pump. I have it set to run for 1 minute every hour. I deliver the air through the wand. It goes all the way to the botttom of my tea bag.

It woudl be awesome if you could take a few pics and maybe tell us how it all goes together. I know a lot of people who would really be grateful for that.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
no problem ill get it done later this week. the whole unit only cost me around $450 to build. I already had the badass air pumps though, Alita air pumps are kinda spendy. Ive built two of them so far.

Top Bottom