Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And I can see that you've been doing that. How difficult was it to just get the EPA number & listing?

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

dude i just ordered the packs for the first time and shiping was very quick, thanks can't wait ti try them,

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
And I can see that you've been doing that. How difficult was it to just get the EPA number & listing?

EPA registration would cost me 60 grand minimum plus a good 2-3 years testing. I'm no rockefeller Sea....

This is why on the new labels, the ones registered, there are no claims regarding pest control whatsoever, and no guarantees.

That is how mighty wash got away with it with their slogan "mites suck". It's a generalization and not a guarantee. I will be relying on the word on the street as far as the benefits of the foliar pack go. It is what it is. I don't really care this is just a good product that I like to use myself and it really helps others as well. Plus, it's not a chemical... which for me is awesome.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I could have sworn I saw registration information on your product somewhere, so I assumed you'd jumped through all those hoops and popped the money-frogs. I like that I don't have to report using it to the state because of what's NOT in it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I could have sworn I saw registration information on your product somewhere, so I assumed you'd jumped through all those hoops and popped the money-frogs. I like that I don't have to report using it to the state because of what's NOT in it.

It's all registered with the CDFA now. :)

Aligee

Aligee

Just got some samples out here in central valley, good to see your products available or soon to be available locally!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Just got some samples out here in fresno, good to see your products available or soon to be available locally!

Ya mon the new packs look really good. No more biohazzard symbol. That got old for me quick. Sometimes we have what we think is a good idea and when it's all said and done... well... you know.

Aligee

Aligee

Ya mon the new packs look really good. No more biohazzard symbol. That got old for me quick. Sometimes we have what we think is a good idea and when it's all said and done... well... you know.
Yes the packaging looks sweet i dig it, i could use something like that! anyhow that shop owner is brewing some ogbiowar tea gonna pick some up friday see what it can do for me! Thx!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
My ex-husband has the biohazard symbol tattooed on his leg. <facepalm> I tried to tell him.

Is this the same one who said he knew he loved you after he couldn't get it up with the hooker? LOL. :banghead:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

My ex-husband has the biohazard symbol tattooed on his leg. <facepalm> I tried to tell him.

Having worked in the Body Modification Industry for 13 years, I have seen soooooo many people get that tattoo....and I always shake my head when I do. It's the Universal Symbol for DO NOT TOUCH!! GET THE FUCK AWAY!!! My contents are BAD for you.

I get why you chose the symbol Cap.....but others might not...so probably a good idea you got away from it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, he went and did worse. He got a girlfriend's name tattooed on himself, too. Fortunately, her name was Hope. I suggested adding 'less' after they broke up, but for some reason he didn't think that was very funny.
Is this the same one who said he knew he loved you after he couldn't get it up with the hooker? LOL. :banghead:
LMAO! No, that was my first husband. Second husband is the one who was fooled by a Thai lady-boy, and has the biohazard symbol tattooed on his leg.

vangs

vangs

Due to the fact the bacterial cultures start to replicate within 4-8 hours of application, and fungal cultures will take 12-16 hours to germinate, the best way to apply the bennies is by brewing a tea for 24 hours.

EDIT: IF you are in soil, you only need to add the nute pack once as early as possible in the plant life cycle, and again when you pot up to a bigger size. It is better to apply as a powder, not in tea, and mix at the rate of 1/4 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon per gallon of soil to your plants as early as possible, and every time you transplant up.

Here is a tea recipe copied from ICMAG, with my own twist, that will put your plants in to a happy state of being.

1) Add 4 gallons non-chlorinated water a 5 gallon bucket.

2) Add 50 - 100 ml of liquid carboload, sweet raw, hibrix, regular black strap molasses, or any other liquid carb product of your choice.

3) pH solution to 6.5-7.0

3) Fill a stocking with a couple handfuls of earth worm castings. Tie this off and let it float in the solution like a tea bag.

4) Add 1 tablespoon per gallon of each the root and foliar packs.

4) Bubble with an air stone and air pump for 24 hours.

5)Unplug air. Strain again with a cheesecloth, or let settle and take off the top.

5) Dilute 1-2 cups per 10 gallons and add to the reservoir, or use as an individual drench. This works GREAT in a turbo or easy cloner, or even on your cuttings in a dome.

Now, the bacteria will die off no matter what if there is nothing for them to eat, so really you are killing bacteria all the time in a hydro setting, where there is no soil that is "breaking down"

These packs are a mix of a shitload of bacteria, but they rarely all go to work right away when they are applied. some make it and some don't, it depends on their environment and what they have to process. This is why you want to add 1x per week.

Additional goodies:
During Veg: Add a couple of handfuls of alfalfa meal in with the earth worm castings, to provide a great boost to plant vitality.

Apply tea once a week or every other week for best results during veg and flower

Can be used up to flush.

This will deter all soil borne pathogens and insects, if using the foliar pack. I have successfully used this tea to destroy a fungus gnat population and keep my roots white and pythium free. There are other farmers here that have used it to kill their root aphid infestations.

ENJOY!

so if im growing in coco, should i add all 3 nute, root and foliar pack in the tea and brew?? also what is a stocking? its the second #3 in ur instructions.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

i just got everything i need to start brewing some of caps tea, however im not sure what you mean by unchlorinated water?? does this mean i cant use tap water?? my tap water is 170ppm... i would like to start the brew tonight but i wont brew until i know for sure if using my tap water will be alright

squiggly

squiggly

i just got everything i need to start brewing some of caps tea, however im not sure what you mean by unchlorinated water?? does this mean i cant use tap water?? my tap water is 170ppm... i would like to start the brew tonight but i wont brew until i know for sure if using my tap water will be alright

If you have the rig set up with air diffuser and such go ahead and fill it with the water and turn your air on. Leave it for 24 hours and this will dissipate the Chlorine. Yes your tap most likely has chlorine in it.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

If you have the rig set up with air diffuser and such go ahead and fill it with the water and turn your air on. Leave it for 24 hours and this will dissipate the Chlorine. Yes your tap most likely has chlorine in it.
excellent, thank you so much for the quick reply.. i have a 20 gallon rez with tap water that always has a couple airstones in it so ill use some of that water.. thanks again for the quick reply im going to start brewing right now.. :D

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
so if im growing in coco, should i add all 3 nute, root and foliar pack in the tea and brew?? also what is a stocking? its the second #3 in ur instructions.

The nute pack should be added separately due to the fact that mycorrhizae will not come out to play unless they are in the presence of plant roots. A stocking is a womans stocking. You can get them in pairs in hosery section of the drug store.

vangs

vangs

The nute pack should be added separately due to the fact that mycorrhizae will not come out to play unless they are in the presence of plant roots. A stocking is a womans stocking. You can get them in pairs in hosery section of the drug store.

oh.. ok.. so once the worm castings and (optional) alfalfa meal are in the stocking, all you do is tie it and leave it in the tea while it brews for the next 24 hours? and then just take it out?

Also, does it have to brew for 24hours exactly? or can it be longer? i heard somewhere that your suppose to brew it for 48 hrs but 24hrs is the minimum.

so your only going to mix the roots pack and foliar pack and let it brew correct? and im alittle confused, the foliar pack, does it have to be applied via foliar feeding? because if so, then id be foliar feeding the girls with foliar pack and the root pack.. so would i have to brew a separate tea with just the foliar pack if i plan to foliar feed the girls? and a separate tea with both foliar pack and root pack if im going to use to water the girls?

thanks for the help. looking forward to trying this

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
oh.. ok.. so once the worm castings and (optional) alfalfa meal are in the stocking, all you do is tie it and leave it in the tea while it brews for the next 24 hours? and then just take it out?

Also, does it have to brew for 24hours exactly? or can it be longer? i heard somewhere that your suppose to brew it for 48 hrs but 24hrs is the minimum.

so your only going to mix the roots pack and foliar pack and let it brew correct? and im alittle confused, the foliar pack, does it have to be applied via foliar feeding? because if so, then id be foliar feeding the girls with foliar pack and the root pack.. so would i have to brew a separate tea with just the foliar pack if i plan to foliar feed the girls? and a separate tea with both foliar pack and root pack if im going to use to water the girls?

thanks for the help. looking forward to trying this

You almost have it down.

You will brew the foliar pack and root pack for 24 hours. You can go to 48, but I suggest 24 for a more diverse tea. You can use the tea as a drench or a spray, or preferably both. Just let the tea settle for 5 minutes before you take the liquid off the top to apply. I will brew a tea and then apply it to the crown of the plant (full concentrate), add it to the reservoir @ 1cup per 5 gallons, and then foliar feed with it at a 1:1 ratio of tea and water that has been treated so there is no chlorine in it (either let it sit out overnight, or use a dechlorinating filter).

The foliar pack has species that are good both in the media and on the leaves and stems. Best to be sprayed in the evening because the fungi and bacteria will germinate better at higher RH.

Top Bottom