Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

I would like to suggest switching out EJ hibrix for regular unsulphured black strap molasses.
Which brand do you recommend cap? I know there's a bunch available in grocery stores and etc but as far as brands being sold as plant food which is best, thanks cap!

L

larebowm

I use grandma's and brer rabbit I believe brer has a bit has more cal mag.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Which brand do you recommend cap? I know there's a bunch available in grocery stores and etc but as far as brands being sold as plant food which is best, thanks cap!

I use grandmas, and I use wholesome sweeteners. Both work fine. EJ hibrix has a lot of P acid.

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

Found some grandmas " robust" at the grocery store the other day.. Has 3 times the cal , mag, and almost twice the k .. Anyone ever try it? With RO water and 25 mil per gal i was at 450ppm!!

Dunge

Dunge

Feed grade purchased at sporting goods store for $10 per gallon.
Took me a year to use my first gallon.
DSCN4143

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Anyone else using Fish Hydrolysate? Doing some reading on microbeman's site and started using it not too long ago. It knocks back my foam big time at first. I also started mixing in some insect frass along with my EWC.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Anyone else using Fish Hydrolysate? Doing some reading on microbeman's site and started using it not too long ago. It knocks back my foam big time at first. I also started mixing in some insect frass along with my EWC.
ive been using general organics bio marine for a minute. i use it in teas and randomly with my water only waterings. supposed to make fungal populations go cray, so i really crank up the stuff late in flower. stinks like some stank ass cooch though

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

yeah I just started using biomarine per recommendation and it works awesome.

frebo

frebo

I use grandmas, and I use wholesome sweeteners. Both work fine. EJ hibrix has a lot of P acid.
This is the label from the molasses I get from our local "Grange Coop". The price is $19.00 for 4-1/2 gallons. Is there some reason this is not good for me to use?

N

Ninjadik

Sorry if I missed it somewhere but I have a quick question. I recently got hit hard with fungus gnats and root aphids, so I asked around and people pointed me to this tea. I believe it was too late because the infestation was so bad I was already losing plants daily.

I went to the hydro store and told them about my infestation and they gave me some powder that they bagged themselves and told me to dilute it at
5tsp per 100 gallon of water and flood my cubes to the top. They would not tell me what the powder consisted of or the name of it but it worked wonders. It killed everything except for the fliers.

My question is, is it possible the powder killed the beneficials in the tea as well? What is that powder? How am I supposed to correctly use the tea in order to get rid of the infestation when it is already so bad?

Thank you for your time.

N

Ninjadik

Is there a place I can buy it? Kinda get the impression they are buying it at home depot or somewhere else in bulk and then packaging it individually in order to sell it at 40 for a little sack...

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Sorry if I missed it somewhere but I have a quick question. I recently got hit hard with fungus gnats and root aphids, so I asked around and people pointed me to this tea. I believe it was too late because the infestation was so bad I was already losing plants daily.

I went to the hydro store and told them about my infestation and they gave me some powder that they bagged themselves and told me to dilute it at
5tsp per 100 gallon of water and flood my cubes to the top. They would not tell me what the powder consisted of or the name of it but it worked wonders. It killed everything except for the fliers.

My question is, is it possible the powder killed the beneficials in the tea as well? What is that powder? How am I supposed to correctly use the tea in order to get rid of the infestation when it is already so bad?

Thank you for your time.

Sounds like Met-52

Lots of stores will re-bag it because they're technically not supposed to have it. The active ingredient in Met is also in the foliar pack that you mix into the tea, I've used met in the past but prefer the foliar pack because of the diversity of organisms

edit to add...40 bucks a sack?!!! These guys are DOUCHE.BAGS.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Sounds like Met-52

Lots of stores will re-bag it because they're technically not supposed to have it. The active ingredient in Met is also in the foliar pack that you mix into the tea, I've used met in the past but prefer the foliar pack because of the diversity of organisms

edit to add...40 bucks a sack?!!! These guys are DOUCHE.BAGS.

I got PM's this question by @Ninjadik and I was fairly certain it was merit75.

frebo

frebo

image-jpg.439938
This is the label from the molasses I get from our local "Grange Coop". The price is $19.00 for 4-1/2 gallons. Is there some reason this is not good for me to use?
frebo, Sep 9, 2014 Report
#1510Reply

toxic1

toxic1

any of you guys ever throw in some guanos for in extra p boost during flowering along with your ewc and tea brew?

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Just a newbie question. I was planning to use my tea after 24 hours of brewing to use after a transplant. but i was a bit lit. and forgot i needed to go get more coco before i transplanted. I kept my tea brewing. and is 48 hours going to be okay? or is my tea going to be diminishing? in other words. will some bacteria start to die off after 24 hours? and so the diversity will be going down as well? or is 48 hours fine. and i should start to use it after 48 hours? thanks in advance for your help!

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

any of you guys ever throw in some guanos for in extra p boost during flowering along with your ewc and tea brew?
yes i use yellow guano for boost in flower, and green guano in veg for the tea!

Top Bottom