Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

It doesn't matter you can even use full strength nutes. the bennies won't mind. It takes very high concentrations of nutrients to kill them. So high that you would most likely kill the plants first.
Cap are you saying that Biowar teas are compatible with say GH or Canna non organic nutrients used at moderate doses?
Up to now Ive always grown organically useing Biowar teas and either Earth Juice or G Organics. But in the interests of trying to reach that 1+lb/per 1000ws I want to do a comparison grow with a non organic line of nutrients. I'm on the fence as to which line to choose so if you have a suggestion for a compatible line I'd like know.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cap are you saying that Biowar teas are compatible with say GH or Canna non organic nutrients used at moderate doses?
Up to now Ive always grown organically useing Biowar teas and either Earth Juice or G Organics. But in the interests of trying to reach that 1+lb/per 1000ws I want to do a comparison grow with a non organic line of nutrients. I'm on the fence as to which line to choose so if you have a suggestion for a compatible line I'd like know.

Hey buddy! OG BIOWAR is compatible with ALL nutrient lines. Veg + Bloom is really simple. Jacks 3-2-1 is great too. I'm a raw salt guy myself. Big fan of powdered nutes over liquids for $$$ saving.

Vegan555

Vegan555

ok so if this sounds redundant, I apologize, I know there are a lot of questions about proper brewing but I have one more. So this foliar pack is mostly beneficial fungus correct? And I've read that it takes btw 24-48 hours to activate the fungus. So the new brewing instructions are only 2-4 hours, but would it be more beneficial to brew the tea as regular for 24 hrs with everything except the root pack and add it the next day and brew an additional 2-4 hours to allow the fungus to properly bloom and activate? I know that in the bountea system they actually recommend you bloom the fungus prior to adding it to the tea.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
ok so if this sounds redundant, I apologize, I know there are a lot of questions about proper brewing but I have one more. So this foliar pack is mostly beneficial fungus correct? And I've read that it takes btw 24-48 hours to activate the fungus. So the new brewing instructions are only 2-4 hours, but would it be more beneficial to brew the tea as regular for 24 hrs with everything except the root pack and add it the next day and brew an additional 2-4 hours to allow the fungus to properly bloom and activate? I know that in the bountea system they actually recommend you bloom the fungus prior to adding it to the tea.

The fungus takes longer to reproduce. There are 5 billion spores per gram of each species. You can't miss. You may brew however long you are comfortable with. The packs can also be added to just water or nute solution. You may absolutely brew the foliar pack first for 3 days and then add the root pack for a few hours. We just try to keep it really basic and simple for the average end user with the instructions online.

blazeone44

blazeone44

Been a while guys, was going to order all of Cap's packs. While searching I came across a "for the farm only" on eBay, username is draphwest. Question is are these legit Cap's bennies? Thanks for the help.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Welshwizzard There is an ebay listing that is mine. It's the original listing "for the farm only" and another one that is caps bennies that shows MSRP and not the farm price. It's a long story on why this happened but the short of it was that stores carryign the product were getting pissed off because I was selling it through ebay and the stores weren't able to compete. There is anther listing by user reds biowar... tat one is a fake bitch that used my name to sell shit. I am in the process of havign his page taken down now that I have OG BIOWAR root nute and foliar packs trademarked.

Your best bet is to buy directly from the site. I will ship to you direct. USe the coupon code "farmer"

vangs

vangs

HOLY SHIT BRO THAT IS GREAT FUCKIN NEWS!!!!!

Im happy for you and your girls. No doubt!

Good fungus/bacteria : 1
Bad fungus/bacteria: 0

Hell yeah!
cap when i brew a 5gal of tea and dilute it into a 50gal rez, my ph rises over 7. do i need to ph adjust the tea before watering?

G

Goldenzia

Hey @Capulator share a link to your eBay page brotha, I'm paying nose bleed prices for your products; would appreciate the farm price love haha.
Bless up

G

Goldenzia

Thanks for the love @Capulator ok so I just read all 82 pages of this thread and have been using the product for a little over a year. I want to know the best way to culture only the foliar pack.

Regular ACT ran for 72 hrs to fully innoculate spores with small frequent additions of molasses? Then foliar spray the ladies.
Let spores suspend in water then pour off top into sprayer with a surfactant and spray ladies?
Or actually go through the beef bullion method + scope?

Strictly for preventative measures thank baby jesus, your product has kept me at preventative since I switched over! Thanks for fighting the good fight cap.
Bless up

G

Goldenzia

This run I did a small batch:

2 gallons RO
10 ml fulvic acid
35 ml earth juuce hi brix molasses
pH'd at 6.8 with the ^^^^
1 cup EWC
1 cup alfalfa meal
2 tsp insect frass (2-2-2)
2 tbsp root pack
2 tbsp foliar pack

This is just my regular recepie I tend to add a 1 ml/gal of sea green sometimes but the LAST minutes of the brew, unless I want to bump house music and throw a foam party haha. I'm new to the farm guys, feel free to chime in. @Funkadelic @geologic.

Doing an 18 hour brew and the pic is 6 hours in. I tend to mix the foam back in periodically or else I'll get the cap combover too :

20160617 220642
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

This run I did a small batch:

2 gallons RO
10 ml fulvic acid
35 ml earth juuce hi brix molasses
pH'd at 6.8 with the ^^^^
1 cup EWC
1 cup alfalfa meal
2 tsp insect frass (2-2-2)
2 tbsp root pack
2 tbsp foliar pack

This is just my regular recepie I tend to add a 1 ml/gal of sea green sometimes but the LAST minutes of the brew, unless I want to bump house music and throw a foam party haha. I'm new to the farm guys, feel free to chime in. @Funkadelic @geologic.

Doing an 18 hour brew and the pic is 6 hours in. I tend to mix the foam back in periodically or else I'll get the cap combover too :
Thank you Golden. I'm definitely gonna try out your recipe. Th e Cap combover, nice!
It's pretty awesome one of my local shops has Caps stuff all the way up to the (2? 5?) gallon bucket size. In case I run out and never ever want to again. :D

G

Goldenzia

@Funkadelic yeah man once I stumbled upon the product there was no going back, I DON'T go without it! Let me know how the tea recepie works for you, I foliar and root drench with it; I'm in soil. My girls like the "crema fresca" a lot hahaha.

Dunge

Dunge

I tend to mix the foam back in periodically
I like to think of foam as a protein rich broth that best serves the tea when suspended in the fluid and not segregated on top.
To this end I add a few drops of fish fertilizer to break up the foam, then stir it back in.

I too inoculate each batch with some Caps, but your quantities are far higher than I use.

I have also come to adding molasses every day. Large additions can promote yeast blooms.
I keep a jug of dissolved molasses at hand, and add a glug or two daily.

I grow in irrigated super soil and make weekly additions of tea throughout the grow. Yes, right up to harvest.
Always bubbling for over two years with no problems. (with the tea that is)

G

Goldenzia

@Dunge when you dont add the fish fert. do you get like a black crust on the top of the foam that will dry up and fall off? I tend to discard this when it hardens and falls off.

Any tips/recepies on a fugal dominant tea to innoculate the foliar pack?

Top Bottom