Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So I decided to bump this old thread back to life...

I'm currently running into a problem and not sure what exactly it is. All I know us for sure it's not bugs I have scoped it n looks clean to me.
20181114 183057
20181114 183111

Anyways no sure whT it is I'm thinkin a nute def....

Well I'm planning to add some tea to it hopefully itl bounce back.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Cap doesn't still use this stuff does he? On large gardens?

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Only if it’s ok to fail the microbial test, if your spraying it anyway.

Cut strait to the chase on that one.... lol. That is what I was implying, but wasn't sure if it was the case. In the new legal system, with the amount of testing, I was wondering if Cap was still using this product on his crops? What ever he is doing, he is on point with his grows.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Cut strait to the chase on that one.... lol. That is what I was implying, but wasn't sure if it was the case. In the new legal system, with the amount of testing, I was wondering if Cap was still using this product on his crops? What ever he is doing, he is on point with his grows.
Everyone just sprays a lot more of the stuff they are allowed to use like green cleaner or mighty wash azamax. Everyone loves buds that are sprayed with legal pesticides. So we all can feel safe.
Ya ever had concentrates from gardeners who spray? You learn a lot about the grower when the hot water hits your rig when cleaning it.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

The plants look alot better now. Not sure what it was.... I will post a photo later 2night. I only applied the tea as a soil drench / top feed. No foliar spray.

banditxiv

banditxiv

So if you use this tea do u still add regular nutrients. I never really used the teas but been wanting 2 try for a long time

hillbil

hillbil

Compost teas are wonderful and have been for 10 years in and out, weed and herbs and flowers. I have a worm bin and my castings foam things up like nothing else. Throw some Alfalfa Meal in with a bit of molasses and have no fear. Plants in my woods are constantly fed with “teas” as rain soaks through the leafmold and composting leaves and bugs and wild creature manure and frass. My teas do that in my pots and beds.

Luckydux

Luckydux

Is there a safe cutoff date to stop foliar and still pass microbe test? Surely if a person never foliared past week 1 of flower they would be good to go??

Abba

Abba

Hey Cap! Thanks for the packs! Had root aphids about a month ago and thought I was fucked after reading about em here on the farm. I posted about it here and a buncha folks told me to scrap my grow. I`m glad I did`nt listen. A few Spectra dunks, hackin all the roots off the net pots and them lil fuckers left me a going away present. After the roots started growing back I noticed this slimy crap growing all over the new roots and I panicked. I had been poring in H202, Zone, everything I could thing of and the slim kept growing. I dont know shit about bennies but decided to purchase ur root pack as a last resort. Check it bro. Three weeks later, never seen plants this healthy in all my 20+ years of growing. The leaves look fake, shiny and perfect. I hope my plants dont look outdated. I dont give a shit if ur recipe is outdated, nonsense, it works, period! THANKS CAP!

IMG_06802.JPG
IMG_06723.JPG
Dealing with aphids now man can u give me a lil more details and what u did before using biowar?

Top Bottom