Temp Differential Vs. Ideal Temps

• Thread starter Junk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

Not necessarily bulking..that comes later..as a direct result of closer internodal spacing resulting from the temp diff "trick". There are hydro store bottled additives that can do the same thing but some would say these are unnecessary and even toxic. Playing with temps is much more easier on you and the plant. Stay away from alot of that junk on the shelves i say. A good base nute and some "mellow" additives is as far as i go anymore. Humic/fulvic acid...potassium silicate...seaweed kelp...mycorizzhae root innoculants...these are what i would stick with.
@EventHorizan is getting my head right about keeping it simple. :) RDWC is now running RO, CalMag, AgSil 16H, Hypochlorous Acid, CleanGrow Veg A+B.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Not necessarily bulking..that comes later..as a direct result of closer internodal spacing resulting from the temp diff "trick". There are hydro store bottled additives that can do the same thing but some would say these are unnecessary and even toxic. Playing with temps is much more easier on you and the plant. Stay away from alot of that junk on the shelves i say. A good base nute and some "mellow" additives is as far as i go anymore. Humic/fulvic acid...potassium silicate...seaweed kelp...mycorizzhae root innoculants...these are what i would stick with.
Excellent advice.. As for the temp thing, i try to stay under 82 max with lights on and i strive for 77. As for lights off i try to always maintain 70 lights off with drops to 65 sometimes and purposely last 2 weeks of flower i hit 60 at night.. I dont have the setup to control my environment better at the moment. Maybe in the future i will put more effort in it. I have a lot of mastering to do with what i already got so i just strive for the numbers i said..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Master greenhouse controller ftmfw! And co2. Switching from 600hps in flower to 315cmh negated the stretch almost by 50 to 75% less with the cmh vs the hps.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan is getting my head right about keeping it simple. :) RDWC is now running RO, CalMag, AgSil 16H, Hypochlorous Acid, CleanGrow Veg A+B.
Ya bro,, simple! I see ppl today trying to buy their way to outstanding harvest all the time.... And almost always it turns out just the opposite...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Master greenhouse controller ftmfw! And co2. Switching from 600hps in flower to 315cmh negated the stretch almost by 50 to 75% less with the cmh vs the hps.
If my daughter would just accept presents that weren't iphones i might be able to purchase me a few more toys.. Speaking of toys, lol, i got me a cheap racing drone, and that fucking thing is a blast! I done got it hung in the neighbors tree, and then i ended up down the road quite aways when i lost which direction it was going. Done cracked one of the propeller guards. I see why it came with tools and a parts list now :(

mandalaman

mandalaman

If my daughter would just accept presents that weren't iphones i might be able to purchase me a few more toys.. Speaking of toys, lol, i got me a cheap racing drone, and that fucking thing is a blast! I done got it hung in the neighbors tree, and then i ended up down the road quite aways when i lost which direction it was going. Done cracked one of the propeller guards. I see why it came with tools and a parts list now :(
The tracks look incredibly fun.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yup, one big ass reason I don't pop beans any longer. BUT........ I'm running 8 new strains this round. The daily nanner inspection has gotten rather fn OLD!!!!!!!! None of my regular strain ever herm on me. So I never need to look. Now I'm looking at 8 plants daily taking up much needed time in other places.

I swear, I quite a nice 80hr/week fat ass paycheck job for another 80hr/week grow job "aka legal lifestyle". Sometimes I wish I was still painting show car's. At least I had a day off once in a while, vacations and holidays off. I haven't had a full day off of my med garden for over 4 yrs. Even the day my son was born I was in my garden. This was before my wife and I had one last nice quiet dinner before all he'll broke lose. Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol... I still put my 40+ in a week. That's why I wanted to get me a mother and if I did decide to try something new, I would just start from a clone. .. I never worry about all the stuff ppl here talk about when they bring home clones. Since I've never introduced a specimen from outside my garden..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've only got my clones from 1 guy, seed pac breeder himself. The famous nurse Nancy. Lol
he bred the chaos and mob fuck. strains I have. But I still do a 2 week quarantine on them.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm self taught from grow forums. Over 4 yrs you can pick out the good advise, from the horse shit. I'm a great grower, but I'm totally blind to nute deficiencies as honestly I've not really encountered any.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm self taught from grow forums. Over 4 yrs you can pick out the good advise, from the horse shit. I'm a great grower, but I'm totally blind to nute deficiencies as honestly I've not really encountered any.
Bro I believe you 100%
The only time I seen a problem was error on my math. Once I understood the math, ec, ph, the rest is just trying to give them an environment to succeed in.. These plants are badass.. I super cropped a plant and stuck it in a scrog, then a week pulled them out and moved them to a new tent and let them grow back up on their own. And they excelled! So I think the growing is just keeping your variables in check, and pest/mold control.... I've had a few gnats but twice. I put sand on the coco fabric pots and used azamax in the rdwc.. never seen them again...

AnEn

AnEn

I keep it simple.
Veg... MH
Day 75F, night 70F

Stretch... HPS
Day 75, night 70

Flower... HPS
Day 80, night 75

Finish ... HPS
Day 75, night 65
Gave up on CO2. I was getting lower calyx to leaf ratio with it.

AnEn

AnEn

Ya bro,, simple! I see ppl today trying to buy their way to outstanding harvest all the time.... And almost always it turns out just the opposite...
It does,.. indeed. There is no "magical" bottle or bulb. It all comes down to knowing your strains, equipment, and environment that we are creating for ladies. It is actually fairly simple to make them produce , after I get familiar with a specific strain. It blows my mind , when I see how much, and how many nutes and additives some people put in their res.

Top Bottom