For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Just for reference Frostette spreads out great for scrogs 😁 single topping at 5th node and that’s it, just been tucking since

About 2 weeks out from flipping

Frostette and that KKSC in front of it where planted the same day

Another week and a half of tucking then the top net comes out

D75D930B 03F8 4A38 9E10 9421383290BF
hazegod666

hazegod666

Damn trustfall has a following, well, Im running his gear outdoor, so, that will be, covered as well. Much respect.
Tgc, princess, and thc×oaxaca from the clones and okie-dogshit, and Molokai-odiesel, grape pie-tgc. Tgc is like a chunk of hash. Insane resin production. Just tested it, and guava, Chemdog D,skunktek, mauiskunkdog.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Dang going to want some of the Haze x Oxaca beans those are perfect to run outside!
So you think they will finish up in your area? The Oaxaca is longggg flowering and the o haze isn’t wuick either.
The thc x Oaxaca (same male pollen) finished in good time I’d say it was about 11 weeks.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Yeah I was thinking of running them inside first then putting them outside as early as possible probably would have to run them opposite this year as too late to get them all set up but could do that too. Let them go outside until last possible day then finish them inside. That would be a bit harder as I bet they would go Monster 👻 outside and get huge. I can figure it out though.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
So you think they will finish up in your area? The Oaxaca is longggg flowering and the o haze isn’t wuick either.
The thc x Oaxaca (same male pollen) finished in good time I’d say it was about 11 weeks.
Do you have the TGC c Oxaxa I love the TGC so anything crossed with it interested in?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@citrus7144 won’t quote you but yes I have tgc x Oaxaca but alas I have a number of new tgc crosses. List coming soon

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
@citrus7144 won’t quote you but yes I have tgc x Oaxaca but alas I have a number of new tgc crosses. List coming soon
Sounds exciting 😀 I love the TGC so I am down let us know when they are ready to roll thank you much!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sounds exciting 😀 I love the TGC so I am down let us know when they are ready to roll thank you much!
What I made will be it as the male is now dead. Little more pollen in the freezer maybe but I hit some good stuff.
A fun one I remeber is lemon tree x tgc
And sour diesel I believe. There’s a few more too

Top Bottom